St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visna

:) Sounds like a lot of fun. I've been debating on whether to toss in a submissive male or female. Really hard choice, but in the end I decide to go with a male.

Name:
Hiraga Tadayoshi
Position:
Student
Sexual Preferences:
Straight (May be molded to Bisexual with some force)
Switch, Submissive Tendencies
On's - Bondage, Forced Cross-dressing, Non-Con/Forced Sex, Rough Sex, Teasing, Name-Calling, Feet, Body Worship, Toys, Anal, Anything not on my Off's!
Off's - Scat, Heavy blood/Death
Appearance:
Hiraga is very attractive for a guy. He has long, shaggy black hair that most girls find more soft and luscious than their own. He has pale skin, but not pale enough to make it utterly unattractive. His eyes are of a light green shade, being a bit mysterious, but kind as well. He has nice lips for a guy, being of good size and shape. He is always seem in casual attire, normally tee shirts and baggy jeans, and often wears hats due to his laziness in fixing his hair. He has perfect white teeth. In addition, his smile is beautiful, but rarely seen. He's skinny, but decently well built, not to the point of having many noticeable muscles or being frail and weak. He is around six feet in height, though he slumps at times, making him appear shorter.
Personality:
Hiraga seems to have two personalities. One he shows to people he knows well, and one he shows to everybody else. To those he feels comfortable with, which is a very small number, he is cheerful, funny, and often sarcastic. To others, he is extremely introverted. He doesn't talk much unless spoken too, but once somebody approaches him, he will often try to keep the conversation.
Purpose at Arcadia:
Both of Hiraga's parents worked for the Morimoto family. They loved Hiraga, but their jobs always seemed to force them to travel or be away from home. Hiraga saw them rarely, and engaged in activities with them even rarer. He was raised mostly by himself and those who his parent's paid to watch him. He quickly began to grow independent, hanging out with a close group of friends and nobody else. He began to get involved with the wrong people, and though he never did anything very bad himself, he was always caught with those who did, simply tagging along. His parents were close friends with the Morimotos, and were actually owed a favor for doing something very valuable to Mr. Morimoto. It was rare that people had favors to ask from the man, but the Tadayoshi parents were one of the few who were safe enough to ask one. To get Hiraga away from his friends, they requested that he would be allowed to enroll in St. Arcadia Academy. The man accepted, being close friends with the Ark couple. Mr. Miromoto told the Tadayoshi parents that this was the only favor he would give them, seeing that it was fit to repay his debt to them. In essence, they could do nothing about Hiraga now. He was stuck in his new school, whether he liked it or not. Hiraga is now entering his first year, a bit annoyed by having to meet new people, and a bit shy about it all as well.

Don't know anything about the hentai plot besides what I read on the first post. Does my character look okay? I'm open to any suggestions.

NileGoddess

I think he looks good Visna! However, I'm a little concerned to the ratio of boys to girls at this point. Right now, we are about even, and I was hoping to get things weighted towards having more females. St. Arcadia was, after all, an all girls school, and girls dominate the roster both in the game and anime.

Did you have your heart set on playing a sub male, or would you be interested in playing a sub female?

Haibane

Laughing Hyena wants to play a male character and I already said to him we were looking for female students now. If we accept another male we ought, in fairness, to let him play that role.

Nile and Visna - I wonder if we could let Hyena play a male student while you, Visna, play a female?

I am still willing to play a girl student too - I still think we don't have enough. Two of my recent group games have died so I have plenty of time to do two roles justice.

Arlyn

There's always the possibility of just using NPCs to make up the majority of the female population as well, as Haibane was suggesting before.  If I remember correctly, that is.  And this brings up a question for me to ask.  Would there be any female students remaining from when the Academy used to be an all-female school?

Haibane

The assumption is that the 100+ or 200+ other pupils are all around and so obviously are NPCs, yes. The vast majority of those would also be girls and be pre-existing students. But for interaction with a player character you need other player characters. Few players are willing to write scenes with only NPCs and their character for obvious reasons and so its this player balance we're trying to achieve.

I personally would quite like a lot of group scenes in this game but from what I gather from the anime such groups are usually 1 guy and several girls and it would be nice to be able to follow that recipe if we can.

Leona and Karen for definite are established students. As many NPCs as you needed to be as well.

If I were to make up a second girl, she'd be an existing student too.

NileGoddess

I guess I'd rather have more students if given the option, so then yes: Visna, if you could play a girl, then Laughing Hyena may play a boy. That really doesn't change our ratio, but Haibane, if you would honestly like to put in a second character because you have free time, then I will allow it.

Snake

Officially removing Zack from the roster here to replace with this character:

Name: Kenji Ashigari
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Dominant
Appearance: Kenji is about average height and weight with long blood-red hair and a normal build for his height, but he learns toward being sleekly muscular. The same athletic build of someone who exercises regularly but noting too far out there.
Personality: Ken is a bit of a hot-head and tends to be rather emotional under prolonged provocation, namely when it comes to anger or frustration. But he's still pretty levelheaded for the most part when he' snot being provoked and tries to "tune out" other people to a degree. He knows he's not the genius philanthropist his older brother is and really hates it when someone makes the comparison in a way that he can hear it.  He doesn't give a damn who's really in charge- he's there to learn something in his mind. at least to start with...
Purpose at Arcadia: His older brother paid the tuition for him.  The man being a highly respected doctor in a nearby hospital with some political influence due to his policy of "Help everyone, not matter who they are."  It's as simple as that really.  On the basis that if you can pay the tuition, really anyone can go to a private academy...right?

His brother is a doctor with a worldwide reputation as a good guy who will treat anyone that comes to him with almost any problem. This has gotten him in trouble because he's treated a few unsavory people and if it got out that he DID bring them back from the states they were in he or their baby sister would end up with hits out on them or worse.   

A good reason Kenji's there? Is the fact that His brother is also willing to see anyone from the school free of charge or expectation of monetary compensation.  Provided it actually requires physical treatment, he doesn't have a license to do anything psychological but he's proficient at that as well, strictly speaking in termsof "advice." And some of the things he does to help people could get his medical license permanently revoked.

NileGoddess

What's the reason that he is eyed up by the Morimotos? What's their leverage over him, or his brother?

Snake

Probably his brother. Whom is actually "too nice" of a guy and has helped out a few...unsavory people in his time. And if it got out that he'd helped those people- he'd probably get a few "hits" out on himself. Or their baby sister Elena. His older bro can probably manage to handle it, but they both worry about their sister who's still only about 12 years old or so.

NileGoddess

None of this is mentioned in his profile, so please make the necessary adjustments. Also, elaborate on why the Morimotos would care what happens to his brother, because I'm still not seeing a connection as to why they would want to invest their time in him.

Snake

Hmm So it needs to be personal? HE can't be just one of the "normal" people that was able to pay the tuition? Then I guess I'll have to come up with something.

NileGoddess

Well, it's one thing to have the tuition. The family doesn't have to accept whoever they don't want. Why would they allow an average person to get sodomized by the school and sully the reputation of being a high class school all for some money, when they can make far more by prostituting and blackmailing.

Snake

Then how about a world-reknown doctor who's willing to treat anyone from the school free of monetary compensation? No strings attached at all.

NileGoddess

But how is that blackmail material? If he's treating people from the school, then Kenji wouldn't have to be enrolled into its vices.

Snake

True but the Mormoto might have evidence that they can probably distribute about who his brother has treated. which woul dbe a very bad thing. I imagine getting medical records wouldn't be that hard for sucha powerful family.

Haibane

Generally speaking, to have a good reason to be in the Morimoto's debt, someone in the family would have screwed up - either they are a Morimoto Corp employee and were caught doing things they shouldn't, or they did something to a Morimoto employee, or otherwise have some nasty baggage about something they did to or for the company and if news gets out, they're ruined.

The Morimoto's then "offer" to have their sibling/offspring enrolled in the school and the child is then experimented on or taught or trained to become a high class prostitute and the pupil can't say no and the family can't say no because the Morimotos have too much blackmail material on them.

That seems to be how it works in the anime.

Perhaps in this case the brother treated a senior Morimoto director and the surgery went wrong and he was brain damaged or something of that nature. It was a case of "send your younger brother to our school or we'll give the media the full details of what happened and your career and honour will be ruined".

Visna

I'm willing to come up with a girl. I really wanted to go with a guy since I've been wanting to explore that side, but I'm fine with switching over.

If necessary or allowed, I can always play two characters. Two submissive girls, even.

Let me come up with an idea for a submissive girl and throw a character sheet together. I don't want to go with the cliche nerdy/shy type. Need something more fun and entertaining.

NileGoddess

The profile looks pretty good, though the picture can't be hotlinked. You might want to try uploading it to the wiki instead.

So if I understand it correctly, Susan's parents want the Morimoto family to instill some sense of order and obedience into her?

Haibane

Player: HAIBANE
Name: Asuka Momokoni
Position: Student. Vice President of the Tennis Club.
Sexual Preferences: Switchy, bisexual (with a leaning more in favour of boys).
Appearance: Green hair cut in an attractive modern bob with long side bangs. Reddish-gold eyes. A small upturned perky nose and a perpetual cheeky smile. She has a plump curvy body, heavier than the glossy magazines would have us think is the 'best' body shape but certainly not obese. She could be described as chubby with an excess only in the right places. Her vital statistics are 5' 2", 140lbs, 38D-26-37. She had several piercings put on her body on the orders of Leona Morimoto last year, namely a heavy gauge platinum ring through each nipple, a third ring through the hood of her clitoris and two more rings through her inner labia, about half-way down. Needless to say these rings she adores as they make her hyper-sensitive, especially her nipple rings. Her dark brown well-defined nipples consequently always seem to be erect, the teats being especially large and nubby – about a centimetre long and the same in diameter. She has been known to orgasm just from having them sucked and chewed. Momo, as she likes to be called by her friends, always wears the school uniform, taking especial care to be obedient in such matters but around the dorms, or on sunny days at the weekend outdoors, she often skips happily about stark naked or in just her underwear. For her naturist activities on summer weekends the other girls have named her the Forest Nymphe.
Personality: Happy, cheeky, mischievous, bubbly, easy going, though something of a submissive in that she loves to please others and see them happy. Momo is an outgoing party girl and she has a vast sexual appetite, always seeming to be in heat and wanting it… from anybody! She was straight and a virgin when she came to St Arcadia this time last year but since it was an all-girl's school she was corrupted into the arts of lesbian love by the Social Club but now that the school is becoming co-ed she's eager – in fact desperate - to meet boys and get a human cock inside herself! A woman's mouth and fingers and a dildo are all well and good, but Momo craves cock, having never yet experienced a human one.

As VP of the Tennis Club, Momo is an excellent player and quite a good athlete in spite of her buxom shape. She adores and looks up to the club President, Yumi Nishigawa.

Momo is not strong academically and has to work hard at her studies for the big numbers and big words to squeeze into her head. She tries hard though and is eager to please.
Purpose at Arcadia: Momo's father works for the Morimotos in one of their financial institutions. As a director two years ago he became privy to some insider trading information and gave advice on some Korean investments, urging his bosses to make a huge share purchase. This advice turned out to be very poor. The Korean company failed and the Morimotos lost millions. The family were about to sack Momokoni-san and reveal his insider information, which would of course have ruined him with dishonour, when it was noticed that he had a pretty 15 year old daughter. The company made him an offer he couldn't refuse, so he reluctantly agreed to hand his vulnerable virgin daughter over a year later. One year after that Momo joined the school and much to Reina's and Leona's surprise they discovered they had a raging nymphomaniac on their hands and Momo was fast-tracked down the road of sexual training and submission, being groomed to become a Morimoto Whore though of course she's unaware of this.

Much of the time Momo is looked after by Karen Himeki, Leona's right-hand assistant with whom she shares a dorm suite and to whom she is very obedient.
Ons: Submission. Pleasing others sexually and socially. Doing non-sexual jobs, tasks and chores for others. Being bound, gagged and whipped. Sexual torture, teasing and orgasm denial. Her piercings being played with or chained/bound/weighted. Anal sex. Going bare when out of school, pretty lingerie, practicing dominant moves on other students when she's given permission. Sex with animals (the only cocks she's been able to get so far).

BOYS! CUTE BOYS. BOYS COCKS! OOOOH YES! SEVERAL AT ONCE. PLEEEEASE!

Visna

Names:
Tomomi and Haruna Ono
Position:
Students
Sexual Preferences:
Bisexual
Switch
On's - Bondage, Forced Cross-dressing, Non-Con/Forced Sex, Rough Sex, Teasing, Name-Calling, Feet, Body Worship, Toys, Anal, Anything not on my Off's!
Off's - Scat, Heavy blood/Death
Appearance:
The sisters are non-identical twins and could not be much different from each other than they are.

Tomomi is the older by seventeen minutes. She is an extreme geek, spending most of her time playing video games or in front of her computer. Her eye sight is very weak, and she is constantly seen with a pair of boring glasses on. She is extremely lazy, mostly preferring others to do her work for her. She loves eating, and is a bit on the chubby side. She's very pale, mostly from her lack of outdoor activities. Even with her downsides, she is a very attractive woman in a strange sense of the word. Her face is well built and her skin is smooth. She has very large curves, partially due to her weight. Her hair is almost always messy and greasy due to her lack of care of it. She shaves her body, liking a smooth feeling down low.

Haruna is much different in looks and personality. Like her sister, she is naturally pale. Haruna is a sports addict, especially loving swimming, basketball, and volleyball. Due to this, she has a noticeable tan-line. Her arms, legs, and anything above the neck is a nice shade of light brown, which her middle portions are still white. Unlike her busty sister, the only curves Haruna can flout are her breasts, which are a bit above average in size. Her ass is a bit flat and tight. She has a deep and loud voice, which she often uses when playing sports. She has short hair so it doesn't get in her eyes when playing. It's of a light shade of brown and a bit curly, always messily handled. She doesn't shave down below, believing it would itch and annoy her when she plays and sweats. Unlike her sister, Haruna is extremely fit. She has muscles that most guys would even envy.

Personality:
Tomomi is very nerdy. Her voice has a nasally tone to it, at times annoying others. She is very arrogant, viewing everything about herself as superior to others. She hates work and moving, and prefers to be sitting or laying down at all times. She loves getting her way, especially when it comes to sex. She's a sexual pig, loving everything about it and loving to explore her fantasies when she can. Due to her less than perfect looks, she often has to do so by force, which is fine with her as long as her prey finish realizing she is superior. She has a high view of herself, and often ignores people who she thinks are below her.

Haruna has an entirely different view of life than Tomomi. For her, sports come first and foremost. Like her sister, she loves sex, but mostly for the playful and rough side of it. While her sister is mean, Haruna is normally nice when she is away from sports. She likes to joke around and talk to people, and is generally a likable person. Even still, Haruna does like to be playful. She enjoys pulling pranks or toying with people, often just for her own amusement. She loves and thrives off of the attention of others. She never backs down from a challenge, and is extremely competitive in whatever she does.

Secretly, the two sisters have a romantic relationship between them. Haruna views Tomomi as spoiled, but adorable in her arrogant ways. Tomomi, on the other hand, views Haruna as an idiot who is physically attractive. They work together well, but keep their romantic feelings for each other secret.

Purpose at Arcadia:
The two girls were often the talk of their school. One was the best athlete, the other was the smartest. Their school was a bad, cheap public school though. Their parents were workers, very low on the food chain, for the Morimotos. Tomomi was avid at searching for a new school to peak her interest when she came across some findings of Arcadia. She ended up tracing it to the Morimotos. She talked to her sister about it, and they agreed they'd have to try to get in. They asked their parents to have a meeting with Mr. Morimoto about enrolling them, and even prepared their impressive portfolios.

The man was amused by their enthusiasm, and he could not deny that they were well suited in their fields of excellence. He accepted both of them to the Arcadia. Their parents would have to repay the kind gesture, and would surely come in handy for the man later on. But that didn't matter for the sisters. They were in, and ready to have some fun and rise to the top.

-

Normally not on to change on a character, but I really wanted to have a go with this idea. Is it okay with me to play as two girls? Any opinions on the characters? Does the picture show up? Hope everything is ok!

NileGoddess

Nope, picture is still not showing up. If you try to link directly from gelbooru, it will not work, since they have blocked that kind of linking. Also not sure if I want another player with two characters. Haibane offered to because she had the space, and she's helped out immensely so far with this game, but I'd rather not open the door for everyone to have multiple characters because that gets 1) confusing for me to GM, and 2) causes a lot more stress on the roleplay if someone drops out.

Speaking of Haibane, Momo looks good. You can add her to the directory.

Visna

Quote from: NileGoddess on November 15, 2011, 10:20:32 AM
Nope, picture is still not showing up. If you try to link directly from gelbooru, it will not work, since they have blocked that kind of linking. Also not sure if I want another player with two characters. Haibane offered to because she had the space, and she's helped out immensely so far with this game, but I'd rather not open the door for everyone to have multiple characters because that gets 1) confusing for me to GM, and 2) causes a lot more stress on the roleplay if someone drops out.

Speaking of Haibane, Momo looks good. You can add her to the directory.

Gotcha, I'll choose just one to go with.

Snake

Get a photobucket and upload the pics to that then link them to by pass gelbooru's hotlink block.

Snake

Quote from: Haibane on November 14, 2011, 05:59:15 PM
Generally speaking, to have a good reason to be in the Morimoto's debt, someone in the family would have screwed up - either they are a Morimoto Corp employee and were caught doing things they shouldn't, or they did something to a Morimoto employee, or otherwise have some nasty baggage about something they did to or for the company and if news gets out, they're ruined.

The Morimoto's then "offer" to have their sibling/offspring enrolled in the school and the child is then experimented on or taught or trained to become a high class prostitute and the pupil can't say no and the family can't say no because the Morimotos have too much blackmail material on them.

That seems to be how it works in the anime.

Perhaps in this case the brother treated a senior Morimoto director and the surgery went wrong and he was brain damaged or something of that nature. It was a case of "send your younger brother to our school or we'll give the media the full details of what happened and your career and honour will be ruined".

That would work as well. I'm not that good at giving blackmail material really. I tend to chafe under it and resist it with godlike stubbornness.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Snake on November 15, 2011, 11:33:44 AM
Get a photobucket and upload the pics to that then link them to by pass gelbooru's hotlink block.

Actually that does not work, I tried it once. Only way is perhaps open the pic in Paint and then do perhaps slight resize and then save the file in own name and then put it up in Photobucket.

Or as I do; make a simple click link to the webpage where pic is.