Teahouse. Now with character sheets!

Started by Saerrael, February 09, 2011, 08:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Just to let people know who are interested in joining ; we can always use more Johns/ Janes.

Right! I've been thinking about starting a groupgame based on Teahouse.
I've had some people show interest in this already, and thought I'd toss an interest check here to see if others would want to join this idea.

The above is no longer relevant because this game is now running. You may use this thread to express interest in the game, though :)

I don't want any canon character, though. So, no matter how much you want to play -let's say- Axis, I'd not have it, sorry.

What would be needed would be the following;
Roles you can choose are;

Whores (Well, duh?)
Johns/ Janes
Staff (this would also consist of pimps and what not)

I'm thinking of picking the Master role myself, and Eden has shown interest in playing a dedicated Bodyguard.
These two slots have now been filled.

I'm currently pondering in what kind of form I should poor this, how many players I'd let in and how much of the Teahouse setting we could use.
Personally, I'd not be against having an infinite number of Johns (and Janes, why not?) pass through the Teahouse. Maybe let one or two whores actually get owned, too.

Let me hear what you think, what you would like to play and if you have ideas yourself.

It also helps if you have read the comic. *points at the link* Teahouse.
Go read it, it's good, I promise ;)

Tagging can hold anything. F/M, M/M, F/F, orgies. Light, Bon, Ex.
The game is situated in [Ex]-small groups.

For those who join a bit later then others ; the character sheet code!
Character sheets can be posted in this thread or PMed to me.
Only approved character sheets may be posted in the character sheet thread. Please keep that in mind.

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Sexuality:[/i]
[i]Role:[/i]

[i][u]Appearance[/u][/i]
[i]Eyes:[/i]
[i]Hair:[/i]
[i]Skin:[/i]
[i]Scars:[/i]
[i]Tattoos:[/i]
[i]Facebuild:[/i]
[i]Bodybuild:[/i]
[i]Stands at:[/i]
[i]Clothing style:[/i]

[i][u]Information[/u][/i]
[i]Personality:[/i]
[i]Likes:[/i]
[i]Dislikes:[/i]
[i]Small history:[/i]

[i]Player's O/Os:[/i]

So far we have ;

Staff (PM me about this.)
-Ryan Valentine - Master of the House ; Saerra
-Louis ‘Atticus’ Cross - Ryan’s right-hand man and occasionally the bouncer ; Eden
-Rubee Mariano - Accountant's assistant and co-booker of appointments for the clients and whores ; Marguerite
-Emma Stewart Parnell - Housekeeper ; undisclosedtoyou

Whores (PM me about this.)
-Jayme Landon ; subrob99 (Withdrawn.)
-Zara ; GrapeTootsiePop
-Anel Wilkes ; Angel Eros
-Lessard Tabris ; Angel Eros
-Fiona ; Wistful Dream
-Cameron Carmel ; Saku (discontinued)
-Hayden ; Will (Withdrawn.)
-Adonijah ('Adi') ; Fedora
-Annabelle Lee ; MomoPeach

Johns/ Janes (PM me about this.)
-Masato Kawazoe ; DTW
-Gareth Aldrich ; Fedora
-Sebastian "Bastian" Hatch ; crystaltears
-Florence Ashe ; crystaltears
-Imogen Starke ; helbling
-Nicholas Bureck ; Wistful Dream
-River Cho Ming ; Saerra
-Sibrand Armeriss Belacqua ord Ivore  ; Eden
-Harry Haytham Flashman ; Alsheriam
-Adan Patricio Di'Cortanze ; GrapeTootsiePop
-Damon Archelaos ; Fedora (will replace Gareth Aldrich)
-Ryu Kobayashi ; Saku
-Ren Kobayashi ; Saku
-Melitta ; ChaNeko

Links
OOC Thread
Interest and recruitment Thread. (you are here!)
Character Thread
Ground Floor
Outside.

Teahouse. (the comic)

Suiko

Ohh, me, me! I'm totaly interested. *Called the first response so hard!*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Phobetor

*Gives Eros the evil eye*

Someone...I'm not naming names...*cough cough EROS cough cough*...has introduced me to Teahouse. Someone evil...malicious...>_<

And I would SO be interested.

Don't know yet as what (Perhaps Staff...perhaps a whore...dunno yet....) but yea....interested. Me. Right here...

*throws a shoe at Eros*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Suiko

*Moans shamelessly as the shoe hits him*

Love you too Tootsie, dear ;)

Oh, also, color me a whore. *Nods firmly*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

*chuckles*

Well, it's an interest check so far, GTP. take your time :)

Nadir

Aeval

I have read Teahouse thanks to your link, Saerra and find it quite intriguing!  I am very interested in joining this game if you run it. *winks at Eden*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Saerrael

I'll be running it, yes. *grins*

And, it is, indeed, a very lovely comic. I quite adore these two artists.

Nadir

*nuzzles with Aeval*

*plots a character*

Suiko

*Also begins forming a character...*

This will be fun. I hope we can get lots of people interested. I shall spread it around. *Nods firmly*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

If you write up a character, keep it for the time being. I've not made a sheet yet >.>'

Nadir

Suiko

God, Saerra. So slow. *Hairflicks*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Quote from: Eden on February 09, 2011, 08:47:18 PM
*flicks a whip at Saerra*

Good bodyguard you are D:

Quote from: Angel Eros on February 09, 2011, 08:47:42 PM
God, Saerra. So slow. *Hairflicks*

*smirks* Careful, or I might just put a sheet up...

Suiko

Quote from: Saerra on February 09, 2011, 08:51:34 PM
Good bodyguard you are D:

Shi is! She's protecting you from the biggest threat of all...

*Pauses for dramatic effect*

Yourself! Dun dun dun!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

crystaltears

I might be interested.. now that your link introduced me to the comic...
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Saerrael

Quote from: crystaltears on February 11, 2011, 12:12:30 PM
I might be interested.. now that your link introduced me to the comic...

*smiles* I am quite pleased with your interest.

Anyway!

It seems we might be lacking Johns/ Janes.

Oneiros

I was thinking I'd love to be a whore, but it seems like if we're missing Johns I'd gladly go that way. *grins* ...that way I can say "Hey, I paid good money, I own you for tonight".

Saerrael

Feel free to play what you wish though, love.

Oneiros

Saerrael

Looking forward to seeing you play one ;)

Oneiros

*grins* If you're the House Master, will I get a freebie? ;D

Saerrael

Oneiros

Of course. I'm a good customer aren't I? Aren't you interested in keeping my business? *looks innocent*

Saerrael

Ah, but.. I'm very expensive... Maybe too expensive to your taste   ^-^

Oneiros

That's why I asked for a freebie. *grins* I could just take you while your bodyguard is distracted.

Saerrael

Pretty sure Eden will be quite alert *laughs*

Oneiros

crystaltears

I was actually thinking of playing a John, interestingly enough.
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Saerrael

I'm aiming for a few John/ Janes (at least three) before I toss a character sheet in the thread. So.. any John/ Jane will be lovely, to be honest.

subrob99

I have read the comic and interested in playing as a whore.

Love And Submission

I'd be willing to play a john if you're intrested.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Nadir

Is that three johns now?

Can haz character sheets?! :D

Saerrael

Yush! I have to do something, oh my god.. *coughs*

Okay, here's the deal. Below you'll find the character sheet code. In Teahouse it's normal that the sexuality of the whore is not important when it comes to pairing up with a John/ Jane. But, you could be against a certain pairing yourself. Pairings you do not wish to play out can just be mentioned as '...and they had sex.' to not break your own O/Os.

'Sexuality' is both preference and nature.

'Role' would be Whore, John/ Jane, staff and what not.

Feel free to use pictures for your Appearance, but do, please, fill in the details too. Not all images are all too clear on these.

'Personality' includes Personality Traits, psychology, view of surrounding world (go nuts!)

Please post your sheet in this thread. Thank you.

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Sexuality:[/i]
[i]Role:[/i]

[i][u]Appearance[/u][/i]
[i]Eyes:[/i]
[i]Hair:[/i]
[i]Skin:[/i]
[i]Scars:[/i]
[i]Tattoos:[/i]
[i]Facebuild:[/i]
[i]Bodybuild:[/i]
[i]Stands at:[/i]
[i]Clothing style:[/i]

[i][u]Information[/u][/i]
[i]Personality:[/i]
[i]Likes:[/i]
[i]Dislikes:[/i]
[i]Small history:[/i]

[i]Player's O/Os:[/i]

Name:
Sexuality:
Role:

Appearance
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin:
Scars:
Tattoos:
Facebuild:
Bodybuild:
Stands at:
Clothing style:

Information
Personality:
Small history:

Player's O/Os:

Saerrael

Name: Ryan Valentine
Sexuality: Gay / Dom
Role: Master of the House.

Appearance
Eyes: Dark brown.
Hair: Long, flowing, silky straight black.
Skin: Very pale.
Scars: None.
Tattoos: An oriental dragon coils around his right leg.
Facebuild: Sharp.
Bodybuild: Lean with broad shoulders.
Stands at: 6'7 (2m)
Clothing style: Rich. Silks in dark colours, often heavily embroidered.

Information
Personality:
Having build up the Teahouse from the ground up, Ryan prides himself in the reputation of the House, the fine selection of Adult Entertainment to be enjoyed and the location of the building itself. Any who dare touch these aspects in any manner may find themselves against a strong and wilful person that has some reputation and influence in the city the House is stood.
Ryan is very protective of his whores and staff.
Clients that pay well.
Dislikes:
Messy clients.
Disrespectful whores.
Small history:
Being born in a noble house doesn't make one noble by itself. Ryan didn't care all too much for the plans his father had with him and he declined to inherit his position in the company. Though he did not decline the position his father had in society, seeing it to be a handy stepping stone to his own goals.
Unfortunately, his father dared to die when Ryan was still in his teens and he could not use his new-found position to the full of his desires. Ryan still had to fight for the spot he thought he inherited in society. Something he did with a fierceness that stunned and shocked the city.
In his mid-twenties he bought a building that had seen better days but was perfectly positioned within the more inner circles of the city. Spending quite a bit of his inheritance on restoration, he also looked around on the market what would sell the best and invested in this.
It didn't take too long, maybe two, three years, before the Teahouse was known in even more noble circles, the circles he had been born in, and a clientèle had been build that ensured a steady cash-flow.

Player's O/Os: Right here.

subrob99

Name: Jayme Landon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Whore

Appearance
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Purple and Wavy
Skin: White Slight tan
Scars: No scars
Tattoos: No tatoos
Facebuild: triangle shaped
Bodybuild: Slender and toned muscles
Stands at: 6' 2" tall
Clothing style: Casual

Information
Personality: Very like able by all who knows him but does try to keep to himself at first. Aiming to please everyone thats why he works so well in the house.
Dislikes:  Dirt, doesn't like labor work,
Small history: My mom died when I was 5 and grew up with my dad and older brother which is who really raised me since my dad was in the Military. When I turned 18 I joined the Military like my dad wanted but soon got discharged for being a slacker. My dad wouldn't let me move back in so and kid on the streets with out any skills this was badly needing money and a roof over my head that is when I found the Teahouse.

Player's O/Os:https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=21774

Nadir

Name: Louis ‘Atticus’ Cross
Sexuality: Bisexual/Switch
Role: Staff – Ryan’s right-hand man and occasionally the bouncer

Appearance
Eyes: Cornflower blue
Hair: Nape-length curly brown
Skin: Sunkissed
Scars: Multiple, lash and blade marks on almost every square inch of skin (though most are nearly invisible thanks to high class aftercare), old piercings, burns on his belly, a nick in his tongue. The worst and most prominent is a savage, methodical collection on the left side of his face, concentrated at his eye. 
Tattoos:An Atlas moth, half and half on the backs of either forearm 
Facebuild: Bold
Bodybuild: Well built and very fit
Stands at: 6’
Clothing style: Linen shirts, long dress coats, knee-high boots, leather gloves and an eyepatch is his general, day-to-day fare

Information
Personality: Atticus is blooming in his position as bodyguard, though still quiet and reserved, still nervous the Master Of The House will change his mind and cast him out.
Likes: His sword, the Teahouse, getting to hurt the clients who hurt the whores.
Dislikes: Sharp objects near his eyes, clients who hurt the whores
Small history: Louis Cross was born into a middle-class family, his father owner of a horse dealership and had a happy though brief childhood. It was soon time for him to be sent to school. He learnt many things at the school, from reading, writing and arithmetic to Latin, swordsmanship and boxing. He was there when he leant that the stables and his family’s home next to it had burnt down.

This left the school in some trouble, as Louis had no other family and the fees hadn’t been paid in full, so instead of keeping him on any longer they sold him into an apprenticeship at a factory. He barely stayed there a month, when the manager noticed Louis’ fine features and sold him for a profit to a bordello.

For seven years, Louis worked at different whore houses in different cities until he arrived at the Lamb In Briars, where he stayed for another nine. The Lamb In Briars catered to clients who where were inclined to pain and the giving or taking of it, and it was where the majority of Louis’ scars came from. One client became obsessed with him, and tried several times to buy Louis as his personal catamite, though Louis refused to allow it. Deciding to make Louis see reason, the client ruined Louis’ face, so he could no longer work and would have to take up the offer.

While still healing, Louis was visited by Master Ryan, who offered him a position. Louis accepted.

He has been at the Teahouse several months now, though he still finds it a surreal experience he enjoys his work a lot more than whoring.     

Player's O/Os: Thread and list

Love And Submission

Name:Masato Kawazoe
Sexuality:Bisexual/Dom
Role:John
Appearance
Eyes:Midnight Blue
Hair: Dark black
Skin:Rather Pale
Scars: A few nicks and scrapes on his fingers. Nothing too serious.
Tattoos:None
Facebuild:Bold
Bodybuild:Lanky , Slightly Muscular
Stands at:6'5
Clothing style: Upscale Designer Italian suits

Information

Personality:Masato is a wondrous cellist who  has performed all over the world for all types of people. Despite his talent as a cellist , Masato is usually timid and withdrawn offstage. He spends most of his time alone writing new songs and practicing his technique though he's been known  to  venture into the tea house when feeling particularly down

Writing new  cello pieces
His cat Yoma
Dimly Lit rooms

Dislikes:
Yelling
Judgement
The Occasional obsessed fan
Interviewers who ask stupid question

Small history:

Masato was  born in a noble house  and was forced by his mother to learn the cello at a young age. At first Masato  didn't like  the cello but as people began to praise him and his skills , he  learned to accept the instrument and  obsessively focus on it. While his dedication to the bow made gun quite bit of wealth and a rather large fan base , Masato's personal life has suffered greatly. He's too busy working to invest any real time in a relationship and chooses to spend some of his money on a cheap whore when  he feels some carnal lust.
Player's O/Os:https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=13133

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Phobetor

Name: Zara
Sexuality: Bisexual / Switch

Appearance
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black
Skin: Naturally tanned
Scars: fairly large sized burn mark above her right breast, whip marks along her hips and inner thighs
Tattoos/Piercing: No tattos. Has three small piercings along her bottom lip
Bodybuild: Curvaceous; Filled out in all the right places
Stands at: Roughly 5'5 but enjoys wearing high stilettos which almost always put her around 5'8
Clothing style: Corsets. She almost always wear corsets and stockings. When she is not wearing her corsets then she likes dresses. She is hardly ever wearing jeans/pants, she prefers feminine attire more.

Information
Personality: She comes off as an ice bitch. Quiet and sometimes cold, she remains silent and only speaks when she is spoken to. She tries not to spend time with the other Whores of the Teahouse simply because...well, she is not there to make friends. She needs a place to stay and if spreading her legs keeps her safe, then she'll do it. Once the exterior is plucked away, Zara is a very sweet...almost naive person. She still believes in happily ever after, still thinks that one day someone will whisk her away. But her moods are turbulent and if crossed, she is a vindictive person to have as your enemy. She's rather...unbalanced.
Likes: Rough sex, clients who bring her gifts, playing the piano
Dislikes: Rudeness. Uncleanliness. Violence
Small history: Zara and her parents never truly saw eye to eye. She did not want to be a lady of society, she didn't want to attend the boring balls and the gala events. Zara simply wanted to be left alone. She made a grievous mistake by running away with one of her Professors and ended up being exiled from her family. Life with the Professor did not get any better; Zara did not realize her Professor was a sadist. He punished her every day until Zara was pushed to the breaking point and she ran away. She found her way to the Teahouse and decided to hide out there. She's remained there ever since (especially since she has developed a small infatuation over a certain member of the Teahouse).

Player's O/Os: On/Off

Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Nadir

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on February 13, 2011, 07:46:49 AM
(especially since she has developed a small infatuation over a certain member of the Teahouse).

I wonder who!

Oneiros

Name: Gareth Aldrich
Sexuality: Bisexual/Dom
Role: Customer/"John"

Appearance
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Slightly olive, mostly smooth and flawless.
Scars: On his left cheek, under his eye
Tattoos: None

Facebuild: Lean, somewhat soft
Bodybuild: Slender but toned, smallish shoulders. He's stronger than he looks, but still limited by his size.
Stands at: 5'8
Clothing style: Business formal most of the time when he shows up at the Teahouse. He's unlikely to show up in anything less than a very nice, well-maintained, very expensive, tailored suit. His shoes usually have slightly higher heels on them, nothing like you'd see on a woman, but boosting his height a few inches.

Information
Personality: Gareth is a smooth talker, with a forceful and manipulative personality. It's difficult to know exactly how much of his personality is 'real' when one meets him, because his personality can change so quickly.
Likes: Sushi, expensive wine, rough sex, obedience, virgins
Dislikes: Disrespect, gold diggers, cheap wine

Small history: Gareth was not handed wealth. He acquired it through a lot of ruthless determination, though he did nothing outright illegal, his business practices were at times rather underhanded. He runs several manufacturing companies, making all manner of expensive and luxurious goods. He lives very, very comfortably these days.

Gareth is someone who likes very much to be in charge, and he's gotten rather used to the idea that he can buy whatever he wants with his sizable fortune at this point. Although technically, he does not need to visit an establishment like the Teahouse, he comes to 'unwind', when he doesn't feel like going through the usual seduction first. Seduction takes time and money after all, and while it's fun, sometimes he'd rather just spend the money and get something now.

Player's O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71589.msg3134938

Suiko

Just a note to say that I will be getting up a character sheet tomorrow, just this weekend has been rather busy and I've been away from the internet.

Sorry for the wait, guys.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Oneiros

Take your time. I think the game isn't starting right away. ^^ You've got plenty of time to get a sheet up.

Nadir

But I what Eros' character nooooow *whine*

*grins and winks at Eros*

Take your time, darling

Suiko

*giggles and licks Eden's cheek* He'll be out soon enough ;)

And thank you Fedora :)
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

He he... I'm sure that my character will make it up to you ;)
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

Saerrael

Lovely. Seeing a lot of in-depth and fun characters here. Don't worry, Eros. It's the weekend afterall and I shall not open the IC thread in one ;)

Can everyone find themselves in an [Ex] board, or do people rather I situate our game in [NC]?
Personally, I'm inclined to hit [Ex]. It might not become very [Ex]-y in the more general threads, but I'm certain more private threads (read ; rooms) might get there soon.

Nadir

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

I'll set up an OOC and a character thread in [Ex]-small groups.

Saerrael

OOC Thread
Interest and recruitment Thread. (you are here!)
Character Thread

Feel free to post your sheets in the character thread and plant a flag in the OOC thread  ^-^

helbling

*creeps in* Hello! If you're up for taking newbies I'd be interested in playing a Jane!

Nadir

Suiko

*will definitely have his whore up tonight*

No one let me forget!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

So... I was unsure whether or not to post my character here, or the Character Thread... I decided here, in case you guys thought I should change anything, then transfer it to the latter. Here goes!

Name: Anel Wilkes
Sexuality: A tricky one; he certainly prefers men, but will certainly 'tend to' a woman (for a sneakily raised rate if he can get away with it)
Role: Whore (Switch with a strong preference for the 'bottom')

Appearance
Eyes: A very dark blue, rather surprising when compared to the bright, almost platinum blond of his long hair.
Hair: Long, slightly wavy and extremely well cared for. It is a bright shade of blond and can nearly always be found hanging loosely about slender shoulders. Anel will only tie it back by request to ensure that it does not get in the way. (Lord help the customer who happens to dirty the cherished locks).
Skin: Like his hair; very well cared for. A delicate pale shade of porcelain with not a blemish to be found anyway, save for whatever markings his customers chose to give him.
Scars: None that are permanent; merely the marks for the rough play he so enjoys.
Tattoos: None.
Facebuild: Rather slender and somewhat feminine. High cheek bones frame hismesmerising eyes, and a  smooth jawline create a wonderful effect... It would be even better if he chose to smile more often.
Bodybuild: Extremely slender, one would think that he allmost never eats due tot he lack of fat or muscle on him. he was simply blessed with an extremely fast metabolism.
Stands at: 5'8
Clothing style: During his working hours, Anel has no problem with 'showing the goods', so to speak. His dress is always tight, revealing and pleasing to the eye. He prefers darker colors to contrast his bright hair and pale features; his favorite outfit being a pair of mat, skintight leather pants with artistically places slashes over his slender thighs, knee high black boots with a tiny amount of heel and a simple black sleeveless shirt with a large V neck to the middle of his chest.
When not working however, he takes a somewhat lazier stance; wearing baggy, long sleeved jumpers, short denim shorts and trainers. Without someone to impress or ensnare as a customer, he sees no point in dressing himself up.

Information
Personality: The most shocking thing, perhaps, about the seemingly easy lay that is Anel, is that he has never allowed anyone (man or woman) to take his anal virginity. His success in the brother has been down to his skilled fingers, lips, and his rather extreme masochistic tendencies. As this suggests, he has a certain pride in his body that perhaps is strange for one of his profession and though he harbours no illusions that his virginity will remain intact for long, he at least hopes that it won't go for a small price.
He is somewhat brattish in his natural behavior, almost to the point of sheer rudeness, though he stops short of offending anyone important purely for convenience's sake. Raised in a rich family, he is very used to having the best that money can buy (his wardrobe reflecting this), which adds to his somewhat snobbish personality.
When in 'work mode' however, he prides himself on having the ability to be whatever the customer wishes him to be. Because of this, only the staff truly know what he is like, as he shows a different facade to almost every customer he sees. Of course he is always masochistic in behavior, but his level of dominance and submission changes drastically.
Though most people do not suspect such however, Anel is prone to severe bouts of depression, at which times he will remain solely in his room, only venturing out to greet a customer at which point he dons whatever Anel they wish. The reasons for these drastic mood changes are not known to anyone due to the boy's pride, and he does an almost flawless job of hiding them.
Likes: Beautiful thing (items and people), his job, sweet things, brushing his hair.
Dislikes: Coffee, ugliness, getting dirty, doing manual labour, his father or any mention of the figure.

Small history: Anel had an extremely prosperous family; his father was among the greatest lawyers that his hometown had ever seen and as such his mother and himself never had to raise a finger for themselves as everything was provided. Whatever the boy wanted, he merely had to demand it, and it would come, however there was a certain degree of hollowness in his family bonds. His mother had numerous affairs (an easy thing to do when one's husband was always away on business) which gave Anel little in the way of respect for supposed 'love', and doubtlessly added to his like of his current position.
Likewise, his father was never at home, and on the occasions that he was, barely batted an eye at his only child. An extreme sense of isolation came over the boy and it was only natural that when he became old enough he ventured out to find his fortune, stumbling across the brothel in which he has now been working at for just over a year.
Rather depressingly, he received no word that his mother and father had noticed his disappearance until a full week, after which he received a letter detailing how ashamed he should be at tarnishing the family name due to his selfish actions. In response, he vowed to send the useless parents a constent stream of vulgar and terribly descriptive letters, informing them of the acts he preformed in an odd way of revenge for how they failed as parents.

Player's O/Os: Voila
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Quote from: helbling on February 14, 2011, 09:27:56 AM
*creeps in* Hello! If you're up for taking newbies I'd be interested in playing a Jane!

Yes.

Oh, more..? *grins*

Throw us a character in this thread, please.
I hope you read the comic..?

Quote from: Angel Eros on February 14, 2011, 06:28:53 PM
So... I was unsure whether or not to post my character here, or the Character Thread... I decided here, in case you guys thought I should change anything, then transfer it to the latter. Here goes!

Perfect, love. Overwhelming, even ;)
Feel free to toss the virgin in the character thread.

Might want to include an image padding in your floating images for extra impact.

[float=left][img padding=10]your image url here[/img][/float]

Suiko

This image padding sounds dangerous... *Tries it, and will blame Saerra if disaster strikes*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Wistful Dream

Saerrael

Wistful Dream

I tend to avoid group games though...but I love the comic. >.< ~goes to dither~

Saerrael

Ah, but I'm running it.. And, I might be insane, but I think I am able to run a groupgame *smiles sweetly*

What would you like to play, if you would join?

Wistful Dream

Well it does have you...which ups the awesome factor a lot...and crystal too....~giggles~

Hmm....not sure. Whore or Jane I suppose, which do you need more?

Saerrael

*grins*
We have quite the players, to be honest.

*ponders*
We seem to be quite balanced at the moment. Not all players are active so far, some are still pondering their character while others are running rampart in the General IC thread. It's hard to tell what we would need at this point, but I'd vote for another whore, personally. Or a specifically female customer.

Wistful Dream

~giggles~ Yes, you do. What a wonderful cast. And in that case....I think I'll just jump in and do it. With a whore, a female one. ~goes to ponder character ideas while doing school work~

Saerrael

Wonderful :) The links to threads that are active at the moment can be found in the first post of this thread (if you hadn't noticed this, of course)

Wistful Dream

I did but thank you all the same :) Found a good muse image and now to whip her up.

Saerrael

Looking forward to it. If you have any questions, let me know!

Wistful Dream

I'm stuck on her history now...going to just post her and then see what you think if that's okay.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saerrael

Yes, we did. It was either that or have Eden explode. You can check the first post of this thread which positions are still open, Marg, if you're interested in joining.

Saku

*laughs*

Have Eden explode. That cracked me up. xD

I found a picture that suits my whore. He's gonna be a virgin, should be fun.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saerrael

Well, shi almost did.. Would have made such a mess. And you know who'd get to clean that up.
Yes, that's right, me!

Saku

Really? You wouldn't make one of your whores do that? XD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Nadir

Well, I did offend Eros by giggling at him, so he refused to. Little prima donna...

*grins and winks*

Suiko

Hey, I resent that!

*Cracks the well-used proverbial whip at Eden*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saku

Okay I'm gonna see if I can whip up a character sheet. Where is this thread that I'm supposed to post it on? Or should I just PM the master? xD
I'm back!

Nadir

*squirms*

*does bad things to Eros*

And yes, you could just trot it off for the Master's pleasure. ^w^

Saku

Ah I think I found it! The Interest and Recruitment thread! That's where I see everyone else posting theirs until they are approved. So that's where I'm going!
I'm back!

Suiko

*Shamelessly enjoys all the bad things*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

Saerrael

Quote from: Saku on February 17, 2011, 08:29:05 PM
Ah I think I found it! The Interest and Recruitment thread! That's where I see everyone else posting theirs until they are approved. So that's where I'm going!

Check the first post of this thread, love ;)

Saku

Name: Cameron Carmel
Sexuality: Gay / Sub

Appearance

Eyes: Striking emerald green.
Hair: White, drawn back in one long braid that falls down his back.
Skin: Pale.
Scars: Numerous scars from growing up in the streets of a slum neighborhood. Mostly from knives.
Tattoos: Ivy brand on the left side of his face, starting a little above the eyebrow and almost reaching his chin, courtesy of the gang he used to belong to.
Facebuild: Oval-shaped.
Bodybuild: Extremely athletic due to the fighting skills he picked up on the streets, along with martial arts.
Stands at: Six feet.
Clothing style: Stylish. Why settle for anything less than the best?

Information
Personality:
He tells the truth like it is and doesn't care if people can't accept it. He doesn't sugarcoat things for others and seems to not have many true friends although he has a lot people he hangs out with. Yet when someone he cares about is in trouble, he is the type who can always be counted on to be there to help. But the rest of the time people end up thinking he's some ass who doesn't give a damn about anyone. The best quality about him is that once a person gets his loyalty (which is extremely difficult to come by) Cam will never betray you.
Blades, knives, swords. Anything that is a weapon which can be used in close combat.
Asian food
Sketching/drawing
Dislikes:
Guns
American food
Cats (allergic to them)
Small history:
Long story short. Cam's parents were killed one afternoon on a weekend when he was out with the Twisted Tyrants (his gang). That was when he moved into the gang's headquarters. One day, a member of the TT - Mason, a close friend of his - told them he would have to leave the gang due to an outrageous bill his parents had racked up. It so happened that Mason's parents had decided to rent him out as a whore to the new Teahouse brothel. He was nearly in tears when he told them and since Cam knew Mason would never be able to handle being a whore, he decided to help him out. Cam took Mason's place and worked things out with his parents. He would send all the money he made at the brothel to them until the bill was paid in full. In return, Mason would keep him up to date on what the TT were doing, so when he returned he wouldn't be out of the loop. The deal was struck and Cam went to Master Ryan's Teahouse. So far, he has spent three days there and has never been in a lineup yet.
Player's O/Os: Don't really need to see them because I like everything but character death and cutting off limbs!
I'm back!

MomoPeach

Okay I'm in! ^^ I guess it pays to stalk Eros. :p Hmmm but do I want to be a Jane or John, that's the question? -Ponders-

Saerrael

Eros has a stalker..? O:

Hey there, MomoPeach. Give it some thought. We're on day one still, anyway.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

MomoPeach

Thanks Saerra. ^^ I decided to be a whore after all. If I have time then I'll play a John too. Anywho here's my character.

Name:Annabelle Lee
Sexuality:Bisexual/Sub
Role:Whore

Appearance
Eyes: Hazel
Hair:Bleach Blonde and touches her shoulders when not pinned up.
Skin:Pale
Scars:None
Tattoos:None
Facebuild:Angular
Bodybuild:Thin
Stands at:5'4
Clothing style:Annabelle has a taste for more exotic clothes. During work she's usually wearing dark Victorian clothing. When work is over however what she will wear next is anyone's guess. Whether it's kimonos from Asia or sari's from India she enjoys playing dress up.
Information
Personality:Annabelle has two sides. Mostly she is quiet and sometimes naive. She aims to please in whatever she does. She's not timid, simply inexperienced and a little reserved. Her other side is darker and is seen rarely. If she's hurt or crossed she has a way of letting things “slip” or she plots against the person who has done her wrong.
Likes:Chocolate, expensive perfume, tea, her violin, birds, solitude, passionate sex, new clothes, demanding patrons.
Dislikes:Violence, threats, thunderstorms.
Small history:Annabelle was born in France and stayed there until she was ten when her mother died. After that she accompanied her father on his business trips around the world. She grew to love all of the cultures, but the time spent with her father soon made the trips more of a pained memory than a blessed escape. When she turned eighteen she left her father's home in france in the middle of the night taking as little things as she could. She made it out of the country, but soon after her money ran out. By chance she happened upon the Teahouse and began to work there. She has only been at the Teahouse for a month and she doesn't have much experience.

Player's O/Os: O/O's

Saerrael

Character approved. You may copy/ paste her into the Character sheets thread and maybe show yourself in the OOC thread if you like :)

MomoPeach

Marguerite

Lovely, still room for another staff members or all full up?

Saerrael

Depends on what you had in mind, Marg. We don't have all that much Staff at the moment. Hit me with what you're thinking? PMbox is open, though I might be a bit slow this night.

Marguerite

Alsheriam

'ello! *pops in*

Are you still looking for new players? ;D
A/A

Saerrael

Not actively, but we have room for more souls to torment have fun with!

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

So yup, I blame this thread for introducing me to such an awesome comic!  I got to page 69 and wanted to bang my head against something hard, because now I have to wait for the pages to be put up.  So *Glares at the Saerra!* I'm very interested in joining this game, If, of course, there is room for me. 

[Edit made:] I fixed a grammatical error.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

*Snickers* Saerra is bad for that. <<;

He's the GM for the game so maybe send him a PM? ^^ Or just wait 'till he comes around tonight... Either way!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on August 19, 2011, 05:23:01 AM
*Snickers* Saerra is bad for that. <<;

He's the GM for the game so maybe send him a PM? ^^ Or just wait 'till he comes around tonight... Either way!

I'm not even going to lie...I didn't even think of sending him a PM...*Face palms*  I blame it on the fact that it's 3:38 am for me, and I'm half asleep lol.

Also, isn't he just terrible?!  Getting us hooked on awesome yaoi internet comics! 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

He he. Wow, its 11.45am here... I think I'd collapse being up so late <<;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on August 19, 2011, 05:43:10 AM
He he. Wow, its 11.45am here... I think I'd collapse being up so late <<;

Mm, yeah it's a really awful time to stay up, I don't suggest it lol.  I'll send Saerra a PM tomorrow with my interest, and you know, apologies for bumping this thread lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

Oh, no no! I didn't mean that you shouldn't have bumped this thread ^^; Just giving an idea.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on August 19, 2011, 05:50:49 AM
Oh, no no! I didn't mean that you shouldn't have bumped this thread ^^; Just giving an idea.

Oh no worries, I didn't get that suggestion from you at all.  I had just realized that bumping a game that's already established, and running probably wasn't the best thing to do lol. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 19, 2011, 05:08:49 AM
So yup, I blame this thread for introducing me to such an awesome comic!  I got to page 69 and wanted to bang my head against something hard, because now I have to wait for the pages to be put up.  So *Glares at the Saerra!* I'm very interested in joining this game, If, of course, there is room for me. 

[Edit made:] I fixed a grammatical error.

There is room *smiles* Toss me a PM with what you want and I'll see if it fits and whe---- Wait, that's mighty suggestive >.>'
You get what I mean, right?

Marguerite

Disclosed there are even people who cosplay and be photographed which is shown on the Teahouse website.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on August 19, 2011, 07:43:11 PM
There is room *smiles* Toss me a PM with what you want and I'll see if it fits and whe---- Wait, that's mighty suggestive >.>'
You get what I mean, right?

PM sent, and I'm working up a character sheet now to submit to you for approval!

Quote from: Marguerite on August 20, 2011, 12:45:27 AM
Disclosed there are even people who cosplay and be photographed which is shown on the Teahouse website.

La~la you're awesome!  I was looking for inspiring pictures to get character ideas, this helps!  Also, feel free to call me Dis, it's much shorter, and easier to type.

[EDIT] Clarified a sentence.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marguerite

Anytime Dis and I hope to read your character sheet when I finally get bigger screen to read then my cell phone

Suiko

*Also looks forward to the new addition*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

minerva7790

*peeps in shyly* I would also like to join, if there's room... What kind of characters are you lacking, though? Whores or John/Janes? Males or females? =X
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Marguerite

We can never get enough clients. Why not send a character sheet over to Saerra and PM him with any questions. He might not be around until later in the afternoon, Minerva.

-Smiles-

Saerrael

Agreed with miss Marg, there. And we just started the evening, which would be quite a busy time, so we could definitely use a few clients.

minerva7790

Heh, noted, I'll PM you with a character in about 12 hours (since I come from the future, and it's morning here, and I have to work... :-( ).
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Saerrael

I'm not in any USA time zone either *winks* It's nigh where I am. And, don't worry about that. I'll see the sheet when I see it.

AmericanAngel

oh my god oh my god! Let me join please! I love that comic and I also love sub/dom situations.
Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1% lie about it.

Saerrael

Hhahahah!

Toss me a sheet, love, and I'm sure I can fit you in.

AmericanAngel

Hopefully I was accepted. >.<
Saerra please, tell me if you want something changed on my character sheet. Or is there something on specific you want me to work a bit more.
Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1% lie about it.

Saerrael

Sorry, I've been out of it for a bit. (High stress situation.) I'll look at it now.

Saerrael

Just to let people know who are interested in joining ; we can always use more Johns/ Janes.

We've just started a new cycle (the evening of day one) and we have plenty room for clients to the brothel.