The Honeypot{ Female & Male Spot Open}

Started by KikuLei, August 03, 2011, 10:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

If you have a picture you don't need a description it just helps people know how to describe your character. :] Which ever is easier for you.

EvilEye

I would like to play a girl but i am also willing to play a man, either way I want to play
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

peterhere

This looks interesting... Any room for another male character?
The meaning of life, is to grant life meaning.
My ideas: elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133385.msg5936486#msg5936486

KikuLei

Yep, 2 more spots for men 1 for girl. So that awnsers both of you. :]

KikuLei

Vaulera

should i post character picture if so where and what sort of style will the actual roleplaying take

Violeur

Name: Lydia Fagen
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 115lbs
Job: Bartender
Likes: Storms, candles, staying up late and sleeping in, extreme sports, skating, swimming, dancing, singing, and jazz/swing music.
Dislikes: Arrogance, taking life too seriously, high maintenance men/women, cats, and football.
Turn-Ons: Intelligent, spontaneous, dry sense of humor, playful, and ambitious men. Exhibitionism.
Turn-Offs: Controlling and ill-tempered men, and scat.

History:
Lydia Fagen was always a step ahead in life, graduating high school early then going straight to university. After getting an Associate in Nursing she decided to take a few years off school and began working as an RN at a local hospital. There she found herself in a rut; she realized she never had the time to do what  she had wanted, she always did what she was told. That's when everything changed. Small steps at first, like getting tattoos in inconspicuous places, but once she started she found that she could not stop. She ended up quitting her job and began to travel. That's when she ran into The Honeypot Hotel..

KikuLei

Sorry for being gone, but I am going to be away even longer it seems. There is quite a bit of trouble going on around me. Taking a short leave.

Sarah Morgan

No problem on my part, I'm having Internet issues myself at the moment.  Take your time, and hopefully things will be straightened out when you feel like taking up the idea again.

whtbitch4u2own

Hi kikulei

Sorry I was away as well but I am here now and excited to start this game if you are still interested!!!
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

ZameRagues

I'm interested

If the idea is still gonna go let me know.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

KikuLei

Is anyone still interested in this? If so please post. I realize this has most likely fell through due to the wait.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

JadenMystic

I'm interested, but I do better playing female roles than I do male roles. Reading thru the posts, you already have all your females.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

whtbitch4u2own

Still interested. Let us know when we start!
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

KikuLei

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

KikuLei

Well the link to the rp is above so. :] Get to it.

ZameRagues

Name: Sam Milligan
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170 lbs
Job: Hard Hat Diver
Dislikes: Complaining, Liars, Ignorance, Controllers
Turn On's: Female Form
Turn Off's: Rough acts, Violence, complete self interest
History: Growing up in a boring town where nothing interesting ever happened, Sam was not one driven to jump ahead by the scenery. Graduating high school he had fewer friends then fingers on one hand. Swim team all four years was the only real fun he walked away with. A couple years later, while working his job as a Flagger, he got an idea of something a hell of a lot more interesting then the rut his life had fallen in. He loved the feeling of being in the water, and being a Flagger, he loved making more then minimum wage. Diving screamed out to him, both the element and money turned him on. Finally, he had a direction. Within a year he found a school, skills, and a job. Working all over the world when needed, and only for about a month at a time if that, left him to explore anyhow and anywhere that even looked at him. Time not working, he spent traveling, playing, and socializing. He refused to be the quiet nerd that hadn't even had a date from high school ever again. Snow boarding being his most recent wild hair to stick up, left him caught in a snow storm and to stay at the Honeypot.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Vulnerable

I am interested.~

Do I post a character or is it full?
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

KikuLei

ZameRagues - Approved
Vulnerable - Well, I don't think all the girls that posted are still interested. Lets count you in, what can it hurt. :]

Kirinis

Any space at the inn for one more straggler?  This looks like a lot of fun.

Name: Jack Olivarez
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 197 lbs
Likes: The Great Outdoors, Music, Photography, Raucous Parties, Scrimshaws
Dislikes: Cheapskates, Crying, Overly sweet things, Sullen attitudes.
Turn-Ons: BDSM, Exhibitionism, Rough and passionate sex
Turn-Offs: Staid 'One Position Only', Uninvolved Partners

History: Jack is the kind of guy who lives large and has appetites to match.  Notoriously gregarious, Jack is rarely found not in the company of someone he's managed to trap and regale them with tales...some taller than others.  By profession, Jack's a musician who mostly plays for small gigs here and there for his supper and a bit of pocket money.  During the slow patches, Jack can be found trekking in the wilderness, camping, hiking, snowboarding.  Whatever's in season really.  He has no intention of settling down just yet, not when life has so much to offer him.

Vulnerable

Quote from: KikuLei on September 08, 2011, 12:57:30 AM
ZameRagues - Approved
Vulnerable - Well, I don't think all the girls that posted are still interested. Lets count you in, what can it hurt. :]

Thanks.~

Name: Charlotte Wolfe
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
Job: Waitress/Singer
Likes: Singing, reading on her free time, giving massages and laughing.
Dislikes: High maintenance people, the rain, overly sweet foods.
Turn-Ons: Rough and tumble sex. Aggressive and dominant behavior.
Turn-Offs: Clingy, whiny behavior. Immaturity.

History:
This free-lance singer grew up in a music-centered family that supported her in her endeavors to become a full-time musician. Her life was practically laid out before her - a potential record signing, friends and family who encouraged her financially and emotionally, and a blessing of having a voice that was sweeter than the angels. She was set...at least until that fatal night. On her way home from a dinner with her family to celebrate a successful interview, a truck had made a wrong turn into oncoming traffic and their vehicles collided. When she woke up two years later, she was in the hospital and learned of her family's death. Grief-stricken and wrought with sorrow, Charlotte stopped singing until her friends had brought her to the Honeypot, where she slowly began to open up once more.
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Kokaine

Was gonna post today but the power is out all around me so it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os