[D&D 5e] Planar Supernatural School For Gifted Adventurers [Closed for now!]

Started by Blythe, October 14, 2015, 05:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyku

Quote from: Mr L on October 15, 2015, 05:29:23 PM
Not gonna lie, hadn't looked at much of the PHB beyond the fighter stuff for the sake of the other 5e game Sherlock is running, definitely gonna study it for the sake of some kind of caster (which will be my first active caster character in any campaign, so some patience may be required). Probably a wizard or a sorc.

I am considering make a second character as I feel sorcerors are amazing, though they are under represented.  They might not get all the utility spells of a wizard, but what they can cast i feel is more potent. 

Does anyone have a link to the playtest PDF?  I have someone who might be interested, but wants to learn the system first before she is ready and giving her something to look at instead of typing out the full PHB would be easier so she had material to reference while teaching her the system.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Lockepick

Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Blythe

Quote from: Sain on October 17, 2015, 03:16:47 AM
Sherlock, the AC 18 was from heavy armor + shield, not plate. Not that I'd mind him having a plate from somewhere :D

Gah sorry, wrote that 18 sort of on auto-pilot. Will fix today.

To do:
* Finish reviewing/formatting ShadowFox89's sheet. (This is almost done)
* Review Strangefate's sheet
* Review Chulanowa's sheet
* Review Hexed's sheet on Mythweavers

* Lockepick: Second set of rolls are fine.

* TheFourthShade: PM me with it.

* Lyku: If you'd like a second character, that's cool.

* Mr L: Scholarship students can receive 50 gp for spell components if they are casters. Breaking of any social rule at SGA (particularly 'no spells in the hallway') may result in being required to pay it back. Also, pic looks good for your character.

* ShadowFox89: If you want to stat up the archmage that brought Calypso, PM me and we can discuss that character as this semesters guest professor.

* Bibliophilia: Yay, happy to see you might be interested. :)

...Okay. Did I miss anyone? *looks around for peeps he may have missed*

Mr L

Sweet, so then I should be just about good for spell lists. Swapping Witch Bolt out for Chromatic Orb (only spell with a listed price on materials that I was considering).

Follow-up question (from Bamfy) would it be reasonable to somehow attack the diamond to her orb, so she doesn't need to swap them around for the sake of components?
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Sain

You can draw and holster stuff freely as part of a move action so it isn't too much of a problem even if you need to pull out spell ingredients out of your pocket.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Mr L

That works then, C.O. has a nice 90 ft range, so hopefully no need to move up to be able to hit with it.

Question about Expeditious Retreat: The spell says "When you cast this spell, and then as a bonus action on each of your turns until the spell ends, you can take the Dash action."

I get that it'll let Bianca move up to twice her speed, but with the spell, does that mean she could bonus for 60 ft and move for 30 in the same turn? And then do I need to recast the spell to get it to work every round? They worded it so strangely...

So all she needs is the actual detailed background and a diety, someone smart or magey. <_<
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Sain

A developer answer to similar question: http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/48213/can-you-dash-twice-on-the-same-turn

Alone you can't use expeditious retreat to double  dash :P It says that as a bonus action until the spell ends you can dash. You can only use that bonus action once, but if you get dash from some other source you can do it twice. Getting double dash can make for a really funky build. I remember a friend from one group of mine made some rogue build like that and it's just unsightly amounts of battlefield mobility (probably very fun to play too).

e. Answering too late makes me feel so dumb ;D
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Lockepick

So! I've done a bunch of reading and fooling around and settled on a Human Cleric (Tempest), with the Outlander Background.

General idea is somebody from a nomadic tribe that goes off on a pilgrimage to commune with the spirits. He is chosen by the Storm Spirits, and that endowment comes off as a symbol of destruction at worst, and a terrible omen at best. While he refuses to see it as a curse, he leaves regardless for their sake to protect them from afar.

Mechanically: Going an Archer. Should have a Perception of 'Yes'. I'll be sure to take healing since we seem low there, but most likely going to be all pewpewpew. Also concealment.

Working on my sheet now, but will post it today probably.

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Blythe

Sounds great, lockepick! Looking forward to seeing the character!

Sain--fix'd the AC note on your sheet!

ShadowFox89's sheet is up and approved. Just need you to let me know what goes in any area that has a ? in it and check if I've made any typos.

To do:
* Answer FourthShade's PM
* Strangefate's sheet
* Chulanowa's sheet
* Hexed's sheet

I'm hoping to finish the above three sheets today, and I'll put up an OOC thread some time today so people with completed sheets can get acquainted and brainstorm a bit. IC threads will ideally be going up by Monday night.

For those who haven't finished a sheet--don't worry. Still plenty of time/room. :)

Lyku

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I think I might use this image for my fighter.  Working on my other character.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Lockepick

Is it okay if I play with the formatting on the sheet a little? Mostly just changing some of the spaces, or adding dividers.

Blythe

Quote from: lockepick on October 17, 2015, 04:42:33 PM
Is it okay if I play with the formatting on the sheet a little? Mostly just changing some of the spaces, or adding dividers.

That would be fine. :)

Quote from: Lyku on October 17, 2015, 04:42:22 PM

Placed this in your character sheet. Let me know how you want any part of the sheet with a ? filled in as well when you get a moment. ^^

Lockepick

*cough* Looking forward to seeing your roleplay preferences and sexual preferences filled out...

Chulanowa

So long as you spend the gold for all the flasks of oil he apparently uses  >:)

Bibliophilia

I'll be playing the rich, beautiful, sophisticated, educated bard!  I'm thinking either a trans-female or genderfluid.  Haven't decided that bit, yet.

Edit:  -peers.-  Yeah, see...I should pay more attention when I post.

Lyku

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 17, 2015, 04:57:42 PM
So long as you spend the gold for all the flasks of oil he apparently uses  >:)
Oil is 1 sp per flask.  I'll work it into every day expenses.

Blythe

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 17, 2015, 05:02:51 PM
I'll be playing the rich, beautiful, sophisticated, educated bard!  I'm thinking either a trans-male or purely non-gendered.  Haven't decided that bit, yet.

Sounds interesting. :)

Hard at work reviewing/formatting sheets!

* Sherlock is doing his damnedest at being productive today!

If anyone has questions about character concepts or need something vetted that I have not answered in-thread, please feel free to PM me.  ;D

Lockepick

Ranis Stormborn
Human Cleric (Tempest)
Outlander (Chosen by the Spirits)

Myth Weavers Sheet
Forum Sheet
Player:
lockepick 
Character Name:
Ranis Stormborn
Class:
Cleric (Tempest)
Level:
Race:
Human (Variant)
Background:
Outlander
Orientation:
Homosexual
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Height:
5'10"
Weight:
175lbs
Experience:
0 / 300
Deity:
The Storm

~Abilities~
STR 11 (+0)  DEX 17 (+3)  CON 11 (+0)
INT8 (-1)WIS20 (+5)CHA14 (+2)

HP:
8 / 8

AC:
Speed:
30'

Initiative:
+3
Prof. Bonus:
+2

Pas. Percep.:

~Weapons and Magic~
Weapon Attacks

Weapon:
Longbow
- Type: Piercing - Range:
600'
- Attack Bonus:
+5
- Damage:
1d8+3
Weapon:
Dagger (Melee)
- Type:Piercing - Range:
60'
- Attack Bonus:
+2
- Damage:
1d4
|
Spells
Spellcasting Ability:
Wisdom (+5)
Spell Save DC:
15 (8 + Prof (2) + WIS (5))
Spell Attack Bonus:
7 (Prof (2) + WIS (5))
Spells Prepared:
6+D (Level (1) + WIS (5))

Orisons: ( 3 )
Guidance
Guidance | pg 248
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
Touch
Components:
V, S
Duration:
Concentration, 1 minute
Effect: Target can add +1d4 to any one ability check. Can choose to use it before or after rolling.

Light
Light | pg 255
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
Touch
Components:
V, M
Duration:
1 hour
Effect: 20' Area of Bright Light, and 20' of Dim Light. Can only have one 'Light' active at once. If against hostile target, they gain DEX ST to dodge.

Thaumaturgy
Thaumaturgy | pg 282
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
30'
Components:
V
Duration:
1 minute
Effect: Effect voice, flames, tremors, or the appearance of eyes. Create sound or open/close door or window. Up to 3x casting at once.

1st Level: ( 2 / 2 )
Fog Cloud (D)
Fog Cloud | pg 243
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
120'
Components:
V, S
Duration:
Concentration, 1 hour
Effect: 20' Radius of fog that heavily conceals. Dispersed by wind over 10mph.
+20' Area/+1 SL

Thunderwave (D)
Thunderwave | pg 282
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
Self (15' cube)
Components:
V, S
Duration:
Instant
Effect: Creatures take 2d8 Thunder Damage and are pushed 10'. CON ST halves damage and removes push.
+1d8 Damage/+1 SL

Cure Wounds
Cure Wounds | pg 230
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
Touch
Components:
V, S
Duration:
Instant
Effect: Heal 1d8+Wisdom to a target. Does not function on Undead or Constructs.
+1d8 Healer/+1SL

Bless
Bless | pg 219
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
30'
Components:
V, S, M
Duration:
Concentration, 1 minute
Effect: 3 Targets gain +1d4 on all Attacks and Saving Throws.
+1 Target/+1 SL

Guiding Bolt
Guiding Bolt | pg 248
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
120'
Components:
V, S
Duration:
1 round
Effect: Attack roll, Hits for 4d8 Radiant and next attack against the target has Advantage.
+1d6 Damage/+1 SL

Create/Destroy Water
Create or Destroy Water | pg 229
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
30'
Components:
V, S, M
Duration:
Instant
Effect: Create 10 gallons of water, or rain within 30' cube; or destroy 10 gallons of water, or fog within 30' cube.
+10 Gallons or 5' Area/+1SL

Command

Command | pg 223
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
60'
Components:
V
Duration:
1 round
Effect: WIS ST or follows command: Approach, Drop, Flee, Grovel, or Halt.
+1 Target / +1 SL

Purify Food and Drink
Purify Food and Drink | pg 270
Casting Time:
1 action
Range:
10'
Components:
V, S
Duration:
Instant
Effect: All nonmagical food and drink within 5' area is purified of all poison and disease.

~Skills, Proficiencies, Items~
Skills

LanguagesCommonPrimordial
STR
Athletics(+2)
DEX
Acrobatics(+3)Sleight of Hand(+3)Stealth:(+3)
INT
Arcana:(-1)History:(-1)Investigation:(-1)Nature:(+1)Religion:(-1)
WIS
Animal Handling:(+5)Insight:(+7)Medicine:(+5)Perception:(+7)Survival:(+7)
CHA
Deception:(+2)Intimidation:(+2)Performance:(+2)Persuasion:(+2)
|
Proficiencies
Tool Proficiencies:
Flute
Weapon Proficiencies:
Simple & Martial
Armor Proficiencies
Light to Heavy, Shields
|
Equipment & Currency
Equipment:
Studded Leather Armor
|
20 / 20 Arrows (+20)
|
Backpack
Tent
|
Bedroll
|
Blanket
Holy Symbol / Trophy
|
Belt Pouch
|
Flute
Tinderbox
|
Waterskin
|
10x Rations
10x Torches
|
50' Hemp Rope
|
Traveler's Clothes

~Currency and Treasure~
GP: 8

~Features~
Wanderer
Background Feature: Wanderer
Excellent memory for maps and terrain, and can always recall the terrain, settlements, and other features. If the terrain provides, can find food and water for self and up to five others.
|
Spellcasting
Wisdom Based; Holy Symbol Focus; Ritual Casting
|
Tempest Domain
Domain Features are outlined individually
|
Wrath of the Storm
When hit by an attack within 5', use reaction to deal 2d8 Lightning or Thunder damage, DEX ST for Half. WIS Mod/Day.
|
Feat: Observant
+1 Wisdom; +5 to Passive Perception and Passive Investigation; Can read lips

~Additional~
History

-Ranis is born to the Stormborn Tribe, a nomadic tribe that moves through the savannah. They believe a nomadic life embodies a life of freedom and connection to nature.
-As a rite of passage, members of the Tribe have to take a pilgrimage to a sacred mesa to meditate and commune with the spirits. The pilgrimage is supposed to be more internal and metaphorical, and only in the most ancient stories has it ever been a literal intervention of the spirits.
-Ranis undertakes his pilgrimage, and after long days of meditation and ritual, he is greeted by the avatars the Storm. He was tested, and his success gave him the wisdom and gifts of The Storm. The
-Returning home to his tribe, he was excited to share his story and success, only to be met with disbelief and fear. The older members were jealous and scared of their power being uprooted by one that was so chosen. They spread rumors about the bad omen that came with his success, and his fellow tribe began to avoid him.
-Ranis decided to leave the tribe. He thought he couldn't live a free life among them, and left to learn and get stronger, so he could return to protect and help the tribe prosper, even if they wouldn't let him.
|
Background

Background:
[/i]
   Outlander
Origin:
[/i]
Chosen by the Spirits / Tribal Nomad
Personality:
[/i]
"Life is energy, and stillness is death."
Ideals:
[/i]
"Freedom above all."
Bonds:
[/i]
"My tribe may be afraid of me, but I will protect them regardless."
Flaws:
[/i]
"There is no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest."

Forum Sheet as Code

[float=left][img height=300]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/Lockepick/Character%20Pictures/tumblr_nt089q4dQ01srsuaso1_500_zpsnctbwzka.jpg[/img][/float][left][table][tr][td][right][b]Player:[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166718.0]lockepick[/url][/td][td]  [/td][td][right][b]Character Name:[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Ranis Stormborn[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Class:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]Cleric (Tempest)[/td][td][/td][td][right][b]Level:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]1[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Race:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]Human (Variant)[/td][td][/td][td][right][b]Background:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]Outlander[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Gender:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]Male[/td][td][/td][td][right][b]Orientation:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]Homosexual[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Alignment:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]Chaotic Neutral[/td][td][/td][td][right][b]Age:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]19[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Height:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]5'10"[/td][td][/td][td][right][b]Weight:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]175lbs[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Experience:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]0 / 300[/td][td][/td][td][right][b]Deity:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td]The Storm[/td][/tr][/table]

[b]~Abilities~[/b]
[table][tr][td][b]STR[/b][/td][td] [/td][td]11 (+0)[/td][td]  [/td][td][b]DEX[/b][/td][td] [/td][td]17 (+3)[/td][td]  [/td][td][b]CON[/b][/td][td] [/td][td]11 (+0)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]INT[/b][/td][td][/td][td]8 (-1)[/td][td][/td][td][b]WIS[/b][/td][td][/td][td]20 (+5)[/td][td][/td][td][b]CHA[/b][/td][td][/td][td]14 (+2)[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][right][b]HP: [/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td][center]8 / 8[/center][/td][td]  [/td][td][right][b]AC:[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td][center]15[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Speed:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td][center]30'[/center][/td][td]  [/td][td][right][b]Initiative:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td][center]+3[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Prof. Bonus:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td][center]+2[/center][/td][td]  [/td][td][right][b]Pas. Percep.:[/b][/right][/td][td][/td][td][center]22[/center][/td][/tr][/table]

[i][b]~Weapons and Magic~[/b][/i]
[spoiler=Weapon Attacks]
[table][tr][td][b]Weapon:[/b][/td][td] [/td][td][center]Longbow[/center][/td][td] - [/td][td][b]Type:[/b][/td][td] [/td][td]Piercing[/td][td] - [/td][td][b]Range:[/b][/td][td] [/td][td][center]600'[/center][/td][td] - [/td][td][b]Attack Bonus:[/b][/td][td][/td][td][center]+5[/center][/td][td] - [/td][td][b]Damage:[/b][/td][td] [/td][td][center]1d8+3[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Weapon:[/b][/td][td][/td][td][center]Dagger (Melee)[/center][/td][td] - [/td][td][b]Type:[/b][/td][td][/td][td]Piercing[/td][td] - [/td][td][b]Range:[/b][/td][td][/td][td][center]60'[/center][/td][td] - [/td][td][b]Attack Bonus:[/b][/td][td][/td][td][center]+2[/center][/td][td] - [/td][td][b]Damage:[/b][/td][td][/td][td][center]1d4[/center][/td][/tr][/table]
[/spoiler] | [spoiler=Spells][table][tr][td][right][b]Spellcasting Ability:[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td][center]Wisdom (+5)[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Spell Save DC:[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td][center]15 (8 + Prof (2) + WIS (5))[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Spell Attack Bonus:[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td][center]7 (Prof (2) + WIS (5))[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Spells Prepared:[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td][center]6+D (Level (1) + WIS (5))[/center][/td][/tr][/table]

Orisons: ( 3 )
[spoiler=Guidance][i]Guidance[/i] | pg 248
[table][tr][td][right]Casting Time:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]1 action[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Range:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Touch[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Components:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]V, S[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Duration:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Concentration, 1 minute[/td][/tr][/table]
Effect: Target can add +1d4 to any one ability check. Can choose to use it before or after rolling.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Light][i]Light[/i] | pg 255
[table][tr][td][right]Casting Time:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]1 action[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Components:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]V, M[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Duration:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]1 hour[/td][/tr][/table]
Effect: 20' Area of Bright Light, and 20' of Dim Light. Can only have one 'Light' active at once. If against hostile target, they gain DEX ST to dodge. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Thaumaturgy][i]Thaumaturgy[/i] | pg 282
[tr][td][right]Range:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]30'[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Components:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]V[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Duration:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]1 minute[/td][/tr][/table]
Effect: Effect voice, flames, tremors, or the appearance of eyes. Create sound or open/close door or window. Up to 3x casting at once.[/spoiler]

1st Level: ( 2 / 2 )
[spoiler=Fog Cloud (D)][i]Fog Cloud[/i] | pg 243
[tr][td][right]Range:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]120'[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Duration:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Concentration, 1 hour[/td][/tr][/table]
Effect: 20' Radius of fog that heavily conceals. Dispersed by wind over 10mph.
+20' Area/+1 SL[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Thunderwave (D)][i]Thunderwave[/i] | pg 282
[tr][td][right]Range:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Self (15' cube)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Duration:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Instant[/td][/tr][/table]
Effect: Creatures take 2d8 Thunder Damage and are pushed 10'. CON ST halves damage and removes push.
+1d8 Damage/+1 SL[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cure Wounds][i]Cure Wounds[/i] | pg 230
Effect: Heal 1d8+Wisdom to a target. Does not function on Undead or Constructs.
+1d8 Healer/+1SL[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bless][i]Bless[/i] | pg 219
[tr][td][right]Components:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]V, S, M[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Duration:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Concentration, 1 minute[/td][/tr][/table]
Effect: 3 Targets gain +1d4 on all Attacks and Saving Throws.
+1 Target/+1 SL[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Guiding Bolt][i]Guiding Bolt[/i] | pg 248
[tr][td][right]Range:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]120'[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Duration:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]1 round[/td][/tr][/table]
Effect: Attack roll, Hits for 4d8 Radiant and next attack against the target has Advantage.
+1d6 Damage/+1 SL[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Create/Destroy Water][i]Create or Destroy Water[/i] | pg 229
[tr][td][right]Components:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]V, S, M[/td][/tr]
Effect: Create 10 gallons of water, or rain within 30' cube; or destroy 10 gallons of water, or fog within 30' cube.
+10 Gallons or 5' Area/+1SL[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Command]
[i]Command[/i] | pg 223
[tr][td][right]Range:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]60'[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Components:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]V[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right]Duration:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]1 round[/td][/tr][/table]
Effect: WIS ST or follows command: Approach, Drop, Flee, Grovel, or Halt.
+1 Target / +1 SL[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Purify Food and Drink][i]Purify Food and Drink[/i] | pg 270
[tr][td][right]Range:[/right][/td][td] [/td][td]10'[/td][/tr]
Effect: All nonmagical food and drink within 5' area is purified of all poison and disease. [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[hr]

[i][b]~Skills, Proficiencies, Items~[/b][/i]
[spoiler=Skills]
[table][tr][td][b]Languages[/b][/td][td]Common[/td][td]Primordial[/td][/tr][/table]
[i][b]STR[/b][/i]
[table][tr][td][b][u]Athletics[/u][/b][/td][td](+2)[/td][/tr][/table]
[i][b]DEX [/b][/i]
[table][tr][td][b]Acrobatics[/b][/td][td](+3)[/td][td][b]Sleight of Hand[/b][/td][td](+3)[/td][td][b]Stealth:[/b][/td][td](+3)[/td][/tr][/table]
[i][b]INT[/b][/i]
[table][tr][td][b]Arcana:[/b][/td][td](-1)[/td][td][b]History:[/b][/td][td](-1)[/td][td][b]Investigation:[/b][/td][td](-1)[/td][td][b][u]Nature:[/u][/b][/td][td](+1)[/td][td][b]Religion:[/b][/td][td](-1)[/td][/tr][/table]
[i][b]WIS[/b][/i]
[table][tr][td][b]Animal Handling:[/b][/td][td](+5)[/td][td][b][u]Insight:[/u][/b][/td][td](+7)[/td][td][b]Medicine:[/b][/td][td](+5)[/td][td][b][u]Perception:[/u][/b][/td][td](+7)[/td][td][b][u]Survival:[/u][/b][/td][td](+7)[/td][/tr][/table]
[i][b]CHA[/b][/i]
[table][tr][td][b]Deception:[/b][/td][td](+2)[/td][td][b]Intimidation:[/b][/td][td](+2)[/td][td][b]Performance:[/b][/td][td](+2)[/td][td][b]Persuasion:[/b][/td][td](+2)[/td][/tr][/table][/spoiler] | [spoiler=Proficiencies][table][tr][td][right][b]Tool Proficiencies:[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Flute[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Weapon Proficiencies:[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Simple & Martial[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][right][b]Armor Proficiencies[/b][/right][/td][td] [/td][td]Light to Heavy, Shields[/td][/tr][/table][/spoiler] | [spoiler=Equipment & Currency][b]Equipment:[/b]
[table][tr][td][center]Studded Leather Armor[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]20 / 20 Arrows (+20)[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]Backpack[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Tent[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]Bedroll[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]Blanket[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Holy Symbol / Trophy[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]Belt Pouch[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]Flute[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Tinderbox[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]Waterskin[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]10x Rations[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]10x Torches[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]50' Hemp Rope[/center][/td][td] | [/td][td][center]Traveler's Clothes[/center][/td][/tr][/table]

[b]~Currency and Treasure~[/b]
[table][tr][td]GP:[/td][td] [/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table][/spoiler]
[hr]

[b]~Features~[/b]
[spoiler=Wanderer]Background Feature: Wanderer
Excellent memory for maps and terrain, and can always recall the terrain, settlements, and other features. If the terrain provides, can find food and water for self and up to five others.[/spoiler] | [Spoiler=Spellcasting]Wisdom Based; Holy Symbol Focus; Ritual Casting[/spoiler] | [spoiler=Tempest Domain]Domain Features are outlined individually[/spoiler] | [spoiler=Wrath of the Storm]When hit by an attack within 5', use reaction to deal 2d8 Lightning or Thunder damage, DEX ST for Half. WIS Mod/Day.[/spoiler] | [spoiler=Feat: Observant]+1 Wisdom; +5 to Passive Perception and Passive Investigation; Can read lips[/spoiler]

[hr]
[b]~Additional~[/b]
[spoiler=History]
-Ranis is born to the Stormborn Tribe, a nomadic tribe that moves through the savannah. They believe a nomadic life embodies a life of freedom and connection to nature.
-As a rite of passage, members of the Tribe have to take a pilgrimage to a sacred mesa to meditate and commune with the spirits. The pilgrimage is supposed to be more internal and metaphorical, and only in the most ancient stories has it ever been a literal intervention of the spirits.
-Ranis undertakes his pilgrimage, and after long days of meditation and ritual, he is greeted by the avatars the Storm. He was tested, and his success gave him the wisdom and gifts of The Storm. The
-Returning home to his tribe, he was excited to share his story and success, only to be met with disbelief and fear. The older members were jealous and scared of their power being uprooted by one that was so chosen. They spread rumors about the bad omen that came with his success, and his fellow tribe began to avoid him.
-Ranis decided to leave the tribe. He thought he couldn't live a free life among them, and left to learn and get stronger, so he could return to protect and help the tribe prosper, even if they wouldn't let him.[/spoiler] | [spoiler=Background]
[table][tr][td][i][right]Background:[/right][/i][/td][td]   [/td][td]Outlander[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][i][right]Origin:[/right][/i][/td][td][/td][td]Chosen by the Spirits / Tribal Nomad[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][i][right]Personality:[/right][/i][/td][td][/td][td]"Life is energy, and stillness is death."[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][i][right]Ideals:[/right][/i][/td][td][/td][td]"Freedom above all."[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][i][right]Bonds:[/right][/i][/td][td][/td][td]"My tribe may be afraid of me, but I will protect them regardless."[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][i][right]Flaws:[/right][/i][/td][td][/td][td]"There is no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest."[/td][/tr][/table]
[/spoiler][/left][/spoiler]

EDIT: Was pointed out that I was making a silly assumption that we all start with a Feat. Removed the extra Feat (Sharpshooter).

Blythe

Still working on Strangefate's sheet! ^^

Chulanowa's sheet is now approved.

As a note about any folks following the World Building thread, 'WIP' means I'm actively formatting/reviewing a sheet and will either:
a) approve it (minor details can be filled in if missed, some things can be blank and still get approval)
or
b) I will fix things on the sheet or PM/post here to the person to get more input before approval/fixing things

Blythe

OOC is now up. Players with approved sheets are cleared to move chatter/questions to the OOC.

IC threads are not up yet and characters are still being accepted, no fear. Just trying to keep on the ball and keep up with what I need to make.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 17, 2015, 05:02:51 PM
I'll be playing the rich, beautiful, sophisticated, educated bard!  I'm thinking either a trans-female or genderfluid.  Haven't decided that bit, yet.

Edit:  -peers.-  Yeah, see...I should pay more attention when I post.

Changeling might work for that.

Chageling (from UA)

Changeling
Changelings are subtle shapeshifters capable of disguising their appearance. Their ability to adopt other
creatures’ guises makes them consummate spies and criminals.
As a changeling, you have the following racial traits.
Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity and Charisma scores increase by 1.
Size. Changelings are built much like humans, but a little leaner. Your size is Medium.
Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
Duplicity. You gain proficiency in the Deception skill.
Shapechanger. As an action, you can polymorph into any humanoid of your size that you have seen, or
back into your true form. However, your equipment does not change with you. If you die, you revert to
your natural appearance.
Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and two other languages of your choice.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Blythe

Lockepick

Alright, sheet is now totally complete (in previous post). All the coding should be done -- unless somebody tells me I fucked something up (and please do if I did).

Included the whole thing in code format for easy transfer too.

EDIT: I lied. Added my Background Feature. Should REALLY be done now...

Blythe

Quote from: lockepick on October 17, 2015, 06:09:13 PM
Alright, sheet is now totally complete (in previous post). All the coding should be done -- unless somebody tells me I fucked something up (and please do if I did).

Included the whole thing in code format for easy transfer too.

Adding your sheet to the sheet to-do list, and thank you for formatting it. I appreciate it a lot! ^^

To do:
* Hexed's sheet
* lockepick's sheet

ShadowFox89

Player:   ShadowFox89   Character Name:   Calypso
Class:   Warlock   Level:   1
Race:   Drow   Background:   Entertainer
Alignment:   LN   Age:   112
Height:   5ft   Weight:   83lbs
Experience:   0 EXP   Deity:   None
Call me Shadow
My A/A