News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

How to blow out steam as a bimbo (light hypno play)

Started by Soveliss, April 11, 2013, 12:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello all!

I'm looking for a partner in a light RP involving consensual hypnosis.

The premises for this RP is simple.

It is about a student (gender unspecified), major in psychology, specialized in hypnosis, and a female student specialized in hard science (computer science, physics, or things like that). Both are extremely smart, and know each other pretty well. Trouble is, the hard science student is a workaholic, and the stress and pressure she puts herself through in order to be the very best in her field take her toll on her health. Insomnia, skipping meals, coffee overuse, and the occasional "performance booster" that could have devastating long-term effects... She knows she can't go on like that forever, but can't seem to stop. The psychology major is a bit of a cover pervert though, and jokingly suggest to do a "temporary bimbo hypnosis" on the hard scientist. To the psychology major's surprise, the scientist, despite recognizing the obvious dirty joke as, well, an obvious dirty joke, accepts, figuring she needs to shut down her overactive brain to get the rest she desperately needs. All the fun she could have would only be an added benefit. Now, the student would live a literally dual life, a hard working student getting good grades all the time, and a dumb bimbo barely smart enough to operate a door, depending on the situation. With of course enough difference in mannerisms and appearance that no one would connect the two.

I have a preference for playing the psychology major, but I could play the hard scientist too.

Anyone interested, please PM me, so we could work out the details.

That's all!

Edit: RP taken. But I'll post other ideas soon, so don't worry.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.