F seeking The Borgias MxF

Started by Forevveru, August 29, 2012, 05:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forevveru

Hey there, so if your here I'm guessing you know about this Showtime series, your interested in playing it, and are willing to play male. If all of the abov is true then great!

I'll be honest and say I'm looking for someone to play Cesare opposite my OC. He's my favorite and I'd be thrilled if someone played him. If we double up I'm willing to play anyone in return opposite your OC.

I can rp over threads, pm, and email. I'll pretty much do anywhere except IM's. I just don't like them, they feel to rushed to me and you can't really do a lot of detail or a lot of writing because of the character limits. I might possibly OOC chat through IM though. Maybe. I don't particularly have any ideas but I'm sure we could come up with something! I would love to do a dark themed type (Which I guess isn't a stretch considering the content of the show lol.) I tend to write at the very least two paragraphs. Usually more. I'm a fairly quick responder and can post pretty much everyday but that doesn't mean I won't take the time to put substance into my replies, because I will.

So go ahead and contact me if you like =3

Pairings;
Cesare x oc
Juan x oc (second season preferred if he's used at all)
Lucrezia x oc
Lucrezia x Cesare
Canon x oc

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru