What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dendory

Playing a bunch of iPhone and iPad games here! I also like RPG games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

AND of course anything Star Wars!!

grayfoxz

Quote from: dendory on August 26, 2010, 02:19:36 PM
Playing a bunch of iPhone and iPad games here! I also like RPG games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

AND of course anything Star Wars!!

wooot iphone :D
which games do you play :D

Hemingway

Quote from: grayfoxz on August 26, 2010, 01:48:24 PM
hehe, the game is allready available here :P (physical copys in stores i mean )

I'm pretty sure it isn't released here in stores either until tomorrow. Regardless, I don't really buy physical copies of games anymore, unless I have no choice. Steam is awesome.

Nyarly

Quote from: Hemingway on August 26, 2010, 02:55:28 PM
I'm pretty sure it isn't released here in stores either until tomorrow. Regardless, I don't really buy physical copies of games anymore, unless I have no choice. Steam is awesome.
I'm pretty much the opposite. For me, the only reason to download a game would be if I can't get a physical copy.

grayfoxz

Quote from: Hemingway on August 26, 2010, 02:55:28 PM

Well I dont know about there. but here in holland its in stores. work in a shop myself :D

Hunter

Wolfy

Do do do..if I'm able to order my new computer soon, I'll be playing TF2 again..:D

Plus..other games bought through steam. o3o

Hemingway

Mafia 2!

... and I don't care if it's all scripted; this place has atmosphere! Up yours, sandbox gameplay!

grayfoxz

Quote from: Hemingway on August 26, 2010, 06:48:52 PM
Mafia 2!

... and I don't care if it's all scripted; this place has atmosphere! Up yours, sandbox gameplay!

True that

Brandon

Wolfy youre supposed to play alpha protocol multiple times. Its unlikely you'll uncover all the consipracies and character developments the first play through. Heck I didnt uncover Madison's family history till like my sixth playthrough

Anyway, I changed my mind. Im playing Darksiders again
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Geeklet

While its true that with all the different choices, its hard to see everything your first playthrough, I don't see how anyone can suffer through more than one. >.>

Brandon

I find Alpha protocol pretty fun no matter how I play and while I know the story by heart now I play it because I think the games amazingly fun, not because I want to experience the story again

Im not sure how anyone could use the word suffer with the game but to each their own *shrugs*
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Wolfy

Well..I was thinking of running through again and trying to do an All Stealth, All Romance Run. :P

Sabby

I'm trying an aggressive dick hole who 'lets his gun do the talking, and his gun only knows one very loud, very fatal word!'

But I'm pissed because the game leads you to believe that you can question your target, and then execute them, and then it just yanks that option away :/ I got to the 80's emo fringe guy (the one with the horrid disco boss battle) and I grilled him for info, and was guna put one between the eyes... but the fact I talked to him means I just spare him without giving me an execute option.

Same happened with the politician in the same region. Shot his knee out as he ran for his escape chopper, talked to him, then called him an ambulance, instead of grilling him and then blowing his fucking head off for setting me up.

Dunnuck

Mafia II is a rental, i shouldnt of purchased it

Anyone else pumped as hell for the new dragon age DLC regarding Morrigan??? I CANT Wait!!!

Wolfy

Quote from: Sabby on August 26, 2010, 09:33:11 PM
I'm trying an aggressive dick hole who 'lets his gun do the talking, and his gun only knows one very loud, very fatal word!'

But I'm pissed because the game leads you to believe that you can question your target, and then execute them, and then it just yanks that option away :/ I got to the 80's emo fringe guy (the one with the horrid disco boss battle) and I grilled him for info, and was guna put one between the eyes... but the fact I talked to him means I just spare him without giving me an execute option.

Same happened with the politician in the same region. Shot his knee out as he ran for his escape chopper, talked to him, then called him an ambulance, instead of grilling him and then blowing his fucking head off for setting me up.

Ya know, Replace Gun with a certain male body part, and that sounds like Sabby's weekend. :D *instant rimshot*

*pokes Sabby* :P

Wolfy

On a matter relating TO a game..I plan to watch every single episode of Naruto Shippuden before Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 comes out. o3o 175 episodes (And more being added)...Think I can do it? :P

Brandon

Depends on your tolerance for bad anime *ducks the thrown vegetables*

Actually I'm not sure. I never could get into Naruto becasue the earlier series when their kids just made me hate the show. I know some people call it the next Dragonball but I find Bleach more reminiscent of Dragonball then Naruto

Wolfy

*Whacks Brandon* Well, 2-4 seasons of Filler didn't exactly help.

Shippuden, however, is better.

Also, Apparently the Game will go all the way up to the current arc in the Anime...which, unless you watch subs, means that there are going to be spoilers for people that only watch the Dub. :P

Oniya

Quote from: Wolfy on August 26, 2010, 10:33:52 PM
On a matter relating TO a game..I plan to watch every single episode of Naruto Shippuden before Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 comes out. o3o 175 episodes (And more being added)...Think I can do it? :P

175 half-hour episodes... that's about 2 weeks of constant viewing, with breaks for meals and sleeping.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Hemingway

There is so much great dialogue in Mafia 2. A security guard talking about his ideas for cartoons where the viewer controls the character, a burly black guy talking about "a brother becoming president", and some guy saying he'll quit his job and become a voice actor, only to have another say, "who the hell would hire you?"

I really liked that last one. Real subtle!

Dunnuck

it does have an excellent script lol

Hunter

Quote from: Oniya on August 27, 2010, 01:34:35 AM
175 half-hour episodes... that's about 2 weeks of constant viewing, with breaks for meals and sleeping.

Get a couple cases of mountain dew and you'll be good to go.    >:)

avorae

Well I will be starting Neverwinter Nights 2 as soon as I can get my Video card to act right.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Heaven Sent Blossom

Traded in Transformers after me and my partners in crime in the "Brobot Triple Threat" completed the game on the hardest difficulty. Doubt I'll have any urge to grind out the multiplayer or horde mode achievements so I figured I'd get rid while it was back at £45 new. Replaced it with the new Kane & Lynch because I bow to peer pressure like a little bitch, that and it was less than £20 after staff disc. I've only dabbled with it so far, however it's clearly an improvement on the first game--which isn't exactly difficult but a step in the right direction is a step in the right direction I guess.

I'm also playing the ludicrously difficult and delightfully retro Scott Pilgrim game, my misgivings about its lack of online multiplayer were beaten out by the 800 point price tag. I figure once I'm done with that I will be geared up for my Nonstop Climax run through Bayonetta, going to 1000/1000 that game if it kills somebody.