anyone for RP?

Started by pureNsweet, July 20, 2011, 06:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pureNsweet

While I have been waiting for approval, I got to know that I can try some non-sexual RP in this forum. I love romantic emotionally charged RP as well as RP about subtle encounters between complete strangers. Here are a few quick idea that I would love to try:

1. strangers as co-passangers: could be flight, bus, train. You could be on my left/right seat, or front/back seat....
2. A purely emotional RP about two chat friends who develop feelings for each other

Anyone has similar ideas for RP, I would love to hear and play. Eagerly waiting for some response....

KittyLana92

I'll role play with you, which ever you want to do is fine with me. :) It should be fun ^-^
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)
Kitty's O's/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114333.0

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

pureNsweet

Thanks :). I would love to go for the 1st one. My idea is the following (you can add or modify as you like): Suppose I am a frequent traveler, I travel by air, or train or bus to different destinations around the world. You can play multiple characters in this role, basically a different co-passenger in my travels. You could be a school girl, a working woman, a housewife, an older mom/grandmom, etc. you can think of your fav character for the 1st travel and then we will begin out travel...  :)  Thanks for appreciating my simple idea :).

pureNsweet

... continuing on my last message, how often can you post a reply? I assume we can RP only via forum until we are approved. Tell me a bit about your availability and favourite timings. I can post 3-4times a day or more also.

KittyLana92

I can play an innocent/cute school girl. and I can post periodically throughout the day then a lot more at night. :) I generally leave the forum open then just hit refresh periodically through the day. :) ^-^ so what about you
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

pureNsweet

ok, i also tend to post very frequently. So lets begin the RP in the forum. I will start with the title "Travelers: LanaNpure" :).
I will be playing a 30ish guy, handsome and strong build. If you are playing a school girl, you can be 13-15... and the location will be the Metro train that we both take everyday. I would prefer also a RP where the travel is longer, like a 8-9 hour flight...  Let me start the post in the RP section with the title as above... i hope we will both love it...:). Is it ok to look for pics on the net to motivate our characters?

pureNsweet

KittyLana92

yea its cool if we look for pics. I'll look for one my self :) change of plans. how about i play a woman who just graduated collage?

pureNsweet

Hi, I would myself prefer an older woman as your character. I also don't mind you being married or being a mom... how about we make it a long overnight flight? Of course we will keep it non-adult as the forum requires that.