Post Apocalyptic World (Recruiting)

Started by MagicalPen, November 09, 2014, 03:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The Smith and White families - cousins - went on an epic two-month camping trip deep in the mountains. They had decided to get away from society, the internet, etc and get back in touch with nature. Naturally, it was the parents idea, and the kids were forced to go along on the ride. They would set up camp in one spot for two weeks, exploring the area, teaching the kids how to hunt and fish, how to bushwack. Then they'd move to another area, setting up camp for another two weeks. There was always plenty to do and two months went by quickly, despite the protests and moans of some.

On the ride back to civilization, however, cell service never restored. The roads were empty, but that was expected late at night. They made it back to the Smiths house, finding it odd that the power in the neighborhood seemed to be out completely. Candles and flashlights allowed them to unpack and crawl into bed. The nightmare would start in the morning.

The end of the world had come while they were camping. They pieced things together, bit by bit, as they explored the neighborhood, finding news flyers and evacuation notices along with the occasional decomposing body. Scouting the zones, they were derelict and empty. The Smiths and Whites were completely alone.

Two weeks have passed since their return home and supplies are starting to get thin. But something else is happening. Inhibitions are diminishing and hormones are rising. Brother is looking at sister, and sister is looking at brother in a whole different light. And being kept in a house for so long, what else is there to do?

A Post-Apoc. Family Incest Game!

First, some HARD RULES:
-Two posts per week. You will be dropped from the game after your first warning.
-If you are going to be unable to post for XXX reason, please post in the OOC Thread and send me a PM.
-Given holiday season is upon us, the game will have a week off for Thanksgiving (aka no posting requirement) and for Christmas/New Years.
-Paragraph+ per post please!

The Cast and Openings

Presently, if you are interested in any of these roles, send me a PM.
The roles for the two Mothers are HIGH PRIORITY right now. Whomever wishes to play as one of the mothers will be allowed to create a SECOND character. No one else is allowed a SECOND character other than myself.

The Smiths: (Siblings between the ages of 16 - 21)

Father
Mother
Oldest Daughter
Oldest Son
Youngest Daughter
Youngest Son

The Whites:(Siblings between the ages of 16 - 21)

Mother
Father
Oldest Son
Oldest Daughter
The Twins

Expressing interest in this thread is allowed.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Please PM Character sheets to me.

All character sheets posted in this thread will be ignored.

Name:
Picture(s):
Background and Personality:
Preferred Pairings and Sexual Kinks:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Picture(s):[/b]
[b]Background and Personality:[/b]
[b]Preferred Pairings and Sexual Kinks:[/b]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters:

The Smiths:

Richard, the Father

Name: Richard Smith
Role: Father
Background and Personality: Richard is former Spec-Ops, retired. Growing up, he always had a penchant from the outdoors, often going camping and doing all sorts of other things. He liked climbing, or bushcrafting with only his knife as a tool. In short, Richard liked challenging himself and his abilities in every situation. He was never interested in schools, or sitting behind a desk for a living, so all through high-school he toyed with the idea of joining the Military. Upon graduation, that was exactly what he did.

Years after retirement, he still enjoys challenging himself out in the woods, but now that the world has gone to crap, all those skills he has learned will come in handy. That is for sure.
Sexual Kinks: Group sex, outdoor sex, giving anal, being watched.

The Whites:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Holmes

Interested in being the eldest son of the whites.
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

MagicalPen

Need a lot more females before this goes anywhere.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cerebellum von Doom

Interested in this if it gets any females.  I really enjoyed the premise and had wanted to apply for the first run of this.  I will probably get dinged for necroing this, but maybe MagicalPen will still be interested.

MagicalPen

You do realize I have restarted this game in another thread?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry