Rebirth of the Swarm (Seeking new Queen)

Started by BruceTheCat, August 26, 2013, 03:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Five years ago to date signifies the victory of general Arcturus Mengsk over the Zerg swarm. With the aid of now General Jim Raynor during the final battle of Korhal, the Terran armies overwhelmed the Zerg infestation.

What was thought to be the final victory for the Zerg at the primary compound of Admiral Mengsk turned horribly when Jim Raynor betrayed the Swarm Queen. The exact details of what events took place during the battle with Mengsk is unknown, however the psionic cry as from every Zerg in the galaxy when Kerrigan was struck down could be felt even in those with only minor psychic ability. Using the momentum of the victory, Mengsk rallied together a counter force capable of whipping the Zerg out completely. After five years of the Admiral’s relentless hunting, the hive mind has been pushed to the edge of extinction.

Now, the last sentient Zerg’s remaining have joined together with one single objective. To find another Queen worthy of their gifts, and strong enough to bring Mengsk’s and Raynor’s armies to heel once and for all.

I am looking for a RP partner willing to fill the role describe above. Whether she is another Ghost like Kerrigan, or some other Zerg-like adaptation of another Terran unit is perfectly fine with me. It’s all dependent on what you would like to have aesthetically and battle-wise with your character. Want to have a Zerg Queen who was once a Goliath pilot, who takes control of Ultralisk’s during combat? Sounds awesome!

I will be both story-telling and playing the supporting Zerg characters who seek and and find their new queen, though specifically who/what will be a secret for now. The large part of the story will be taking back sectors from the humans, and the story that develops as a result. Plus a few pre-determined twists and turns I have for along the way.

The sexual elements of the game will include the monstrous nature of the Zerg race and creatures, so the female player will need to like that sort of thing.

Depending on interest I might open up the RP for more people and make it more of a group thing.

PM me if you are interested!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

alextaylor

Love Starcraft. Love zerg sex. Love building the plot into a game. But I'm here more for the smut  :P
O/O

Silk

As much as I'd love to say I'll be wanting to do this, I'm a bit to subish to be a replacement queen xD

BruceTheCat

“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000