News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Orochimaru

I won't be posting till I see an opening. I am going to observe for the time being.

Strifesblaze7

That's fine, I'd just prefer to not have the early bulk between two people if it could be avoided.

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Strifesblaze7

Don't worry Sessha, if nobody has posted by the time I wake up ill post for ya.

EdwardShane

Name: Senadra
Class: Wyvern Knight
History: Senadra had been born as the illegitimate daughter of a nobleman and a peasant woman.  The nobleman wound up wanting nothing to do with either her or her mother, who died from illness before Senadra was a year old.  She was taken in by the local peasants, and grew up with a normal peasant's life...normal, that is, until the war broke out.  Her village, close to the border between Macedon and Doluna, fell under attack from raiders. 

They put the town to the torch, and then retreated, killing those they could not capture, and enslaving those they could.  Senadra was among this number.  It was about three months of hard, grueling labor (among other horrors) before a counter-raid was launched in the right area, and her captors fell under attack.  The surviving members of those enslaved wound up released, only for enemy reinforcements to arrive.  The man who freed Senadra was struck down by a thrown axe in front of her eyes.  She didn't hesitate to follow her survival instincts at that point, barely managing to get the stuck handaxe out of the man's skull to use to defend herself.  The fight with the killer was won purely through luck, and was not won without injury.  Still, Senadra survived...she took the axe of a nearby fallen warrior as well, and started running, knowing that the situation was desperate.  Luck seemed to be very much on her side tonight, though not for the victim....one of the wyvern riders that had come to counter-raid had wound up crashing.  The wyvern was about as injured as she was, but still looked capable of flying, if dazed...the previous rider, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. 

She didn't hesitate...she just somehow instinctively knew what needed to be done.  She ran to the wyvern, and climbed up on its back.  The wyvern still seemed dazed and confused, which worked in her favor in terms of it allowing her to get it to follow her directions...at the same time, though, it was difficult for her to direct it as to where to go.  After a few near collisions, however, they were flying away from the carnage as quickly as possible....though Senadra had no idea which direction she and the wyvern were heading.
Birth Country: Macedon
Weapon Style: Hand Axe, Iron Axe
Weapon Name: N/A
Description:

Just let me know if I need to fix anything...I'm hoping the history will work okay.  Looking forward to joining!

Strifesblaze7

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

Oh this one should be fun to have around. Yep Yep.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

EdwardShane

Awesome!  I'll move her to the character listing thread, and then see about getting her introed at some point soon.