Searching for Medical education...

Started by Kimbersqk, January 12, 2012, 06:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

Hey guys.

I wasn't sure where to go except here on E where there are many people who have many different professions. I would like to talk to a doctor or a NP or somebody within the medical field. If you would not mind, PM me so I can tell you what I am curious about. I have a few questions that I want to understand more clearly. I'm very serious about this. I really do want to be educated more. Please, PM me IF you are within the medical field. This is because I am a bit concerned about one of my friends. There are some medical complications in his life, and I wish to understand those better. Hense to be more educated. Thanks y'all.

-Kimber
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Oniya

Just as a note, and to possibly aid your search, are you looking for general knowledge in a 'story research' sort of way, or something else?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kimbersqk

This is for a real life setting of what I am curious about. Thanks Oniya for helping me clarify.
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Oniya

*nods*  No prob.  Some people get hesitant about giving information if they think that it could be mistaken for 'professional advice'. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kimbersqk

It is not advice. It is just information for myself to know. That's all. No advice for myself.

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Aoife

I work as a medical professional, and I'd ask a number of questions:

What bodily function is affected (not the ailment, just the region)?

How badly is it affecting the subject?

How will this knowledge be used?