Darkstalkers RP? [Interest Thread] (Male roles needed!)

Started by Fetwick, July 19, 2015, 06:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

Once you decide what story you're going with I think a list of all the characters and making who they're taken by would help as well as who is still available.
That way people know how much interest is in it and more will want to join.

Fetwick

Yeah, before today, things were moving pretty slow so I'll get on that list and try to work up some sort of plot this weekend or tonight depending on how much free time I'm given. Don't hesitate throw out any ideas yourselves.

iridum248

And here we go, for Hsien-ko!

http://i.imgur.com/t9ZOggJ.jpg

Basically the really busty jiang-shi in the background.

Ghostraven

I'd be interested in this. Is Morrigan or Lilith available?

TTYL

Ghostraven

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Ghostraven on July 24, 2015, 11:58:39 AM
I'd be interested in this. Is Morrigan or Lilith available?

TTYL

Ghostraven

I snatched Morrigan, but Lilith is available.

Ghostraven

Quote from: TeacupTwink on July 24, 2015, 05:06:25 PM
I snatched Morrigan, but Lilith is available.

Ok; I'll claim Lilith then :-)

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Ghostraven on July 24, 2015, 07:24:50 PM
Ok; I'll claim Lilith then :-)

Yayyy, lets totes be best friends okay?  ;B

Ghostraven

Quote from: TeacupTwink on July 24, 2015, 07:48:28 PM
Yayyy, lets totes be best friends okay?  ;B

I'm sure we will be very close. >:)

Best Friends

MoFo

Wait.... is this still a thing? Cause if so Ankharis is something I'd like to be or the Sea Monster guy.

Ghostraven

Quote from: MoFo on July 24, 2015, 11:41:07 PM
Wait.... is this still a thing? Cause if so Ankharis is something I'd like to be or the Sea Monster guy.

The 'Sea Monster guy' is Rikuo (Aulbath in Japan). He is a Brazilian merman.

MoFo

Ok I think Rikuo would be fun to play as. If he is available.

Fetwick

Alright added a list and I'll soon be working on a plot after a couple more people join. I'll know who I have to work with and can form a plot from there.

Ghostraven

Any thought on what kind of 'character sheet' we should put together?

Fetwick

Okay. I think I've got a basis for a plot. Jedah's soul absorbing has finally caught up with him. A rogue spirit enters his body and controls him. This soul is none other than Belial Aensland. Over the past two months, darkstalkers have been feeling a calling to do his bidding. Some try to fight it as others embrace it's evil nature. The humans have formed a police state worldwide to deal with the threat, still cautious after Pyron's attack 8 years ago. Managing to usurp Pyron's soul from Demitri, Jedah/Belial now has control of the Huitzil. Causing another massive attack against the human race. With humans and darkstalkers both at risk for extinction, a bold few must convince the humans to trust them in order to quell this evil.

I was thinking for a fun start, B.B. Hood could have Felicia, Talbain, and Rikuo bound in the back of her carriage as she takes them in for a reward. Meanwhile, Hsien-Ko has tracked Morrigan and Lilith to a town where reports of soul suckers have been stealing souls. She could either be correct or incorrect in her accusation of the sisters' crimes.

What do you all think of that?

Fetwick

Quote from: Ghostraven on July 26, 2015, 09:16:54 PM
Any thought on what kind of 'character sheet' we should put together?

I'll whip up something as we get closer. But I think it will be pretty basic. I feel as if canon profiles like that should be used solely as reminders for writer generated backstory or quick placeholders to inform less experienced players of the game.

TeacupTwink

Well Belial is Morrigan's stepfather that separated Morrigan's power into an alternate dimension and then it made Lilith.  So seeing as he was their stepfather, I don't know why Morrigan or Lilith would feel threatened by Belial taking hold of Jedah? 

Even though Morrigan has absorbed Lilith, I can see the imbalance in nature causing Lilith to separate again and giving kind of a runaway goose chase sort of thing going. But as far as the actual story I don't know how it would affect the head of the Aensland house, Morrigan. :[  Or really even the ruler of their dimension depending on how far along I should play her.

Fetwick

Just realized a typo in my last post. I was thinking Jedah was in control but he absorbed that soul of Belial thus giving him immense power. This starts a new front on trying to take over Makai as well as Earth. This could also explain why he separates Lilith from Morrigan, an effort to weaken her grasp over her dimension.

I also wanted to employ a fun little dice game, if everyone's open to it. It's for what we'll for now name the calling. I roll a die for everyone's character. If it lands on Odds they submit to Jedah's calling and do his bidding for the rest of their scene. If it's even they resist and carry on as normal. I think it could be a fun way to throw a wrench in everyone's RP, make them think on their feet. Any ally could become an enemy at any time. If everyone agree's to a plot device like that.

iridum248

Oooh, that works for me, actually.

I'm curious as to what kind of naughty encounters the girls might run into, of course. It's certainly worth thinking about! I'm also wondering if the curvier/more 'adult' look for Hsien-Ko is good, too.

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Ghostraven

Quote from: Fetwick on July 26, 2015, 11:14:44 PM
I also wanted to employ a fun little dice game, if everyone's open to it. It's for what we'll for now name the calling. I roll a die for everyone's character. If it lands on Odds they submit to Jedah's calling and do his bidding for the rest of their scene. If it's even they resist and carry on as normal. I think it could be a fun way to throw a wrench in everyone's RP, make them think on their feet. Any ally could become an enemy at any time. If everyone agree's to a plot device like that.

That works for me.

TeacupTwink

Fetwick

Alright then! Rel and Mofo, does that sound good to you as well? Also, whoever else joins, I'm sure we can absorb them into one of our scenarios, or help craft their own.

TeacupTwink

Lol we're in desperate need of males.  ::) Fetwick, if you weren't the enemy your character would be one very lucky man. All the female eye-candy is here just about.

Fetwick

I know right? I mean I am playing as Talbain alongside all of the plot stuff. But I don't plan to play him as very companion-like. A lone wolf so to speak. But yeah, we need more dudes! I'd really like to have Victor and Demitri in the game actually.

TeacupTwink

I feel like 'Mitri is needed very much. Where would Morrigan be without her rival bat-friend forever?