Alphabet Association Game

Started by Mordred, April 20, 2012, 12:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

SapphireStar

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

SapphireStar

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Miscellany

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Despairs

Miscellany

Despairs

Miscellany

Despairs

Miscellany

Lapine

Despairs

Piper

dblkrose

"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Mnemosyne

Mistreated