~The Taverness's Recycled Servant~ (Dom F looking for Sub F) [Open!]

Started by FarFetched, December 12, 2015, 03:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFetched

Hi all. This is Farfetched, coming to you for another story pitch based on an RP experience I had.

Who I am looking for:
The only thing I really desire in a partner is an ability to make 2 paragraph+ posts at a rhythm of at least 1 per week.  A Good grasp of grammar is a must, and I don't have any issue with partners going back and fixing their errors after posting (I do it myself very often).

General Setting and Content:
The RP takes place in a high fantasy environment with few constraints. Your character could be of any race and personality that suits your desire, though if you'd like to just use a race I'm craving I have a list below. Due to the nature of the setting, this RP will likely be sex oriented in accordance to an underlying story. Most kinks in this story will be centered around consensual BDSM, and may include public exposure, sexual conditioning, punishment, pet-play, chastity-play and good, old fashioned mistress-worshipping.

The general theme of this story would be focused on YC's and MC's relationship as they delve deeper into eachother's histories, wants and desires.

The Plot:
The slave was taken only days after turning eighteen; unwillingly chained and sold like mere property in an underground auction. Her buyer, a boundlessly sadistic Mistress, had no pity for the slave's sort. The violent woman wasted no time in thoroughly breaking the slave's mind and body without mercy. The torture and humiliation was an endless torrent, arriving time and time again, even after there was simply nothing left for the cruel psychopath to break. After three years in bondage, little memory remained of the slave's old life. There was only her mistress, whose merest whim directed every breath she drew, and every step she made. Her owner's approval was the only thing that still held value in her life.

Then, as with all things, she was robbed of even that. One fateful night, her Mistress decided to abandon her entirely. The unlucky slave was led by a leash into a nearby city, crawling over the rough cobblestone on her hands and knees. In a dark alleyway, her Mistress removed her collar. She declaring that the slave was no better than garbage littering the ground around them, and that garbage was only fit to live with garbage. The slave's mistress ordered her to stay there, and walked off into the night. She never returned.

Returning to normal life wouldn't be easy, and perhaps involving the help of many charitable souls along the way. The city she was abandoned in was prosperous, and had laws that prohibited forced slavery. With a past like hers, she'd find that pity was an easy thing to come by. However, there was one thing she couldn't admit to her new benefactors; something that she could never say aloud, for fear of ridicule.

The girl missed being owned.

She missed having her actions judged and directed, and longed to hang on to her mistress's every word. Those years of training still had their claws in her. Though she was beaten and scarred, somehow, the girl was left begging for more. It is here that the real story begins.

Recounting her tale of servitude in a tavern one evening, her story is overheard by the inn's owner; a regally attired woman with strong pull in city's wine trade. Finding the story interesting, she invites the girl to her table, where the Taverness coaxes out what the slave truly wants. As it turns out, she happens to be just the kind of woman the Taverness is looking for...

((Essentially, your character is a slave that has been broken once by a cruel mistress and discarded without thought. Who that Mistress was is entirely up to you. However, despite their awful treatment, your character longs to be dominated. The Taverness is that someone. The story starts when the Taverness overhears your character telling their story to someone else in her inn.))

The Wealthy Taverness

~Lady Elysia Belmont~
"There is a fruit that grows south of Carthage. When it is green, it is poisonous.
Only when it has fully ripened may it be safely eaten. I sampled it once in my younger days.
There was a heady sense of danger in it. Once I'd eaten it, I craved more.
She is like that fruit." - Ptolomy Solon, Kushiel's Dart

Races I'm craving to dominate (NSFW)
(Not required to use; merely potential options)
Lagomorphs (Bunny Girls)
Foreigners
Nekos
High Elves
...and the similarly exotic!

Feel free to send me a PM, or post here if interested. I'm very flexible, and would love to hear about any character you might have in mind for this story.

FarFetched

I've reopened this plot idea for anyone interested!

LivingGarment

This is a really interesting story idea. I assume you would play the Taverness?
Besides what's already been listed, what else would you say about the Slave? Any preference on their appearance or anything like that?
Please note that Mondays and Tuesdays I tend to be dead from work. The times I am here those days are for general lurking purposes so please be patient.

Here are my Ons and Offs

Also, I have a blog too!

FarFetched

Quote from: LivingGarment on September 26, 2016, 03:29:59 PM
This is a really interesting story idea. I assume you would play the Taverness?
Yes indeed!

Quote from: LivingGarment on September 26, 2016, 03:29:59 PM
Besides what's already been listed, what else would you say about the Slave? Any preference on their appearance or anything like that?
Very little! While I'll admit I have a penchant for big breasted women, I want to see what a potential partner wants their character to be. Straight up decreeing what I want a partner's character to look like feels a too linguistically constraining for potential partners. I only like to tie up characters, not muses!

LivingGarment

Interesting... Are you intending for this to get sexual?

Also, would you like to talk about this in DMs? I'm very interested in this RP.
Please note that Mondays and Tuesdays I tend to be dead from work. The times I am here those days are for general lurking purposes so please be patient.

Here are my Ons and Offs

Also, I have a blog too!

FarFetched

Quote from: LivingGarment on September 26, 2016, 04:34:58 PM
Interesting... Are you intending for this to get sexual?

Also, would you like to talk about this in DMs? I'm very interested in this RP.
Yes, the RP's theme is indeed sexual.
I dunno what a DM is, but feel free to PM me!

Also, as Sheena mentioned, I actually have quite a couple of PMs to go through! I'll get to each when I get home after work tonight.