Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

Quote from: Elf on January 11, 2015, 06:32:16 PM
Temperament like a Jedi and the tack of a very experienced diplomat, the quality would have be really below standards for him to complain about it. Unless your elf simply takes offense to him not being interested in any kind of sword at all if he still has his wand. ;D

most definitely the latter lol

Elf

Kendra

Quote from: Elf on January 11, 2015, 07:01:05 PM
Oh, I see everybody has to have one of her/his swords. lol

yes She only crafts the best ;)
competition has been slowly shut down (killed off but nothing has been proven :P )

Elf

Quote from: Kendra on January 11, 2015, 07:02:33 PM
yes She only crafts the best ;)
competition has been slowly shut down (killed off but nothing has been proven :P )

What about a dagger or two? He simply does not use a steel sword.
Killed of by the invading barbarians I'm sure.

la dame en noir

So like...I'm definitely 100000000000% interested now that I have had a chance to read over everything. I will definitely want to make an Assassin of sorts.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 11, 2015, 07:22:19 PM
So like...I'm definitely 100000000000% interested now that I have had a chance to read over everything. I will definitely want to make an Assassin of sorts.

Welcome, Assassins are always a good thing to have around in a time of war.

Deamonbane

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on January 11, 2015, 06:49:35 PM
Well, hello Bane.  This sounds interesting, if you can tolerate me, that is.  ;)

I will bookmark this and watch how things develop.  I have a tentative character in mind but it will greatly depend on what other characters there are.

Am I to assume that there are other members of the royal family that did not make it out of the city?

Is the queen actually hidden away inside the city or did she make it out?
Hello there Becky Ann! Of course we will have you!

Just to make this clear, the original plan of the story was to have the Queen and several of her family and closest advisers to be captured by the invading force. However, this part is currently fluid, and might be altered according to how we decide the plot will progress. However, several of the royal family will have escaped and could either be at large, or in the city, if you like. I left the number and positions of the rest of the royal family purposely vague.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

la dame en noir

It'll be a fun, new experience considering i've never played an Assassin before. I'll give me reason to use one of these photos when the time comes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A&A | FxF |

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 11, 2015, 07:30:59 PM
It'll be a fun, new experience considering i've never played an Assassin before. I'll give me reason to use one of these photos when the time comes.
MMMM very nice pics. Sexy assassins, the most dangerous kind.

Viper

BeckyAnnn I would personally see that the queen is hidden in the city trying to get out of the city and even attempting to find allies to try and get her out. That is at least the image i have in my head.

(Please excuse typos i am on my phone)

Deamonbane

The Queen has spoken *smiles*

La dame, I am partial towards the first picture, personally.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Viper

Hell yeah im so jealous of that first pic!! Im gonna make a barbarian and im like....so jelling right now. So you got me hooked!!

la dame en noir

Interesting.

1: is like a Barbaian assassin
2: same as #1
3: a royal assassin

We shall see what everyone comes up with and then I shall pick lol. I want to be in this so badly.
A&A | FxF |

Deamonbane

World Thread has been started and some vital info has been added. I'll be adding this link to the third post in this Thread, and will be adding more to the World Thread.

LuciferOs

I am extremely interested in this. Is it ok to envisage a hermaphrodite elven sorceress ?
I know some don't like hermaphrodites in their threads and I don't want to put off any of the existing players who have cited their interested .. if it is a turn off for some, I can play a female.

Also is there a chance that magic for players can be explained ?
Will we be able to have options on what magic abilities we can have ?

I would love to be known as a powerful sorceress by the Queen, either as a family friend or just well known to the city.

Love to help her.
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Elf

Hello LuciferOs,

Let me be the first to welcome you and say that I have no problem with a hermaphrodite character. Might even be quite interesting, (never "played" with one before.)

Magic is briefly explained in the above link for the world thread.

Sounds like our characters will know of each other at the very least, if not mutual friends to the Queen.

LuciferOs

I read an brief description about magic here.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221409.msg10882482#msg10882482

It was pretty light on about what they can do (Dwarfs are good at enchanting tools and weapons, humans have emotional-based sorcery, elfs have spell-based sorcery.)

I assume perhaps we make characters with candidate spells or magical abilities and viper or bane approves them ?

Either way love to know your character, and frankly have a background of being familiar with other players before we start.
Friends are good.
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Elf

I did say it was a brief description.

That is my guess to, we submit our characters for approval.

My character will be an Elven Fighter/Mage and already determined to be friend and adviser to the Queen. So if your sorceress is a friend of the royal our characters would most likely also be friends. Even if she is just well known in the city I would say it is probably likely that our characters know each other and be friendly to one another if not actual friends.

If you would like to know more about my character I plan on using with as little modification as possible the Elf in my solo search thread. You are more than welcome to have a peek, as is anybody else who is curious.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Elf

Deamonbane

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 11, 2015, 10:13:36 PM
I am extremely interested in this. Is it ok to envisage a hermaphrodite elven sorceress ?
I know some don't like hermaphrodites in their threads and I don't want to put off any of the existing players who have cited their interested .. if it is a turn off for some, I can play a female.

Also is there a chance that magic for players can be explained ?
Will we be able to have options on what magic abilities we can have ?

I would love to be known as a powerful sorceress by the Queen, either as a family friend or just well known to the city.

Love to help her.
Hiya there, LuciferOs!

I  honestly have nothing against a Hemaphrodite elven character, but if if we could get a sound off from the rest of the interested people to see what they think?

About magic, I left the playing field a little vague on purpose to allow for a player to get creative. Of course, overpowered KILLKILLKILLKILL spells and characters are an obvious no-no, so yes, magical characters and their abilities will be reviewed by myself and Viper. However, I will be expanding more on how magic works as I expand on the world thread.

Good morning everyone!

Elf

Good morning everyone.

Deamon, just so I know. How do you prefer to be addressed? As I have been doing or as Bane, which I have seen some others do?

Deamonbane

Either is fine, although I have a personal preference for Bane...

Elf

Deamonbane

Sounds good!

Character sheet templates are under way, as well as an example in the form of the Barbarian King (My character)... Keep your eyes peeled, ladies and gents...