Haruki's Canon Fodder Fantasies [M x Any]

Started by Haruki, August 13, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haruki

Anime list now updated through 2022.  Still have pairings to add.
=======

Hiya Everyone!!

It's been ages since I did any on-site writing with another, so be gentle.  I'm still revising old OCs of mine and hoping to bring some new things on board, but my canon lists are up-to-date, so I wanted to see if there's any interest here.  These are just lists...an 'interest check' to see if anyone ever takes up canon RP of this nature anymore.  It seems popular with more Western fare like the Marvel Universe, Game of Thrones, and others.

Plots will be discussed on-the-fly via PMs.  I do not wish to spoil plots for those who haven't seen (and plan to) any of the shows / movies / others in the lists below.

Most of my focus in recent years has been on anime (Reincarnated As A Slime, the new Fruits Basket reboot, and Rising of the Shield Hero to name recent ones I've liked) and Western-produced titles (the forthcomnig Dark Crystal prequel series on Netflix), so the most additions are in those.  I will still always be hankering for RPs from classics I've loved for years, especially in the (J)RPG realm, where I admit I've been lagging; no new 'always online' game console for this geek.

These are all fictional works that I know well, either in part or entirely, that I will pull from for 1x1 and group RPs.  Some tie into my original characters, some I can play premade (canon) characters for.

The few canons I did full profiles to, along with my Ons and Offs, can be found in This Thread Right Here.
(Oh, and yes, all ONs will apply within these games.)

Past and ongoing writings, for reference / samples:
- Grandia II / Ryudo x Millenia
Love Sprouts Its Wings & Rages Like Fire
(w/ CyrodilicBrandy) (Probably abandoned, but kept for reference)

- Neon Genesis Evangelion (franchise) / (AU, playing as our OCs) / Hiroyuki x Chiaki
Evangelion: Maturity and Contentment
(w/ DreamPixie) (Ongoing)

(Note: Since Elliquiy requires an 18+ minimum for characters to engage in NSFW material; in these circumstances, characters have been, or will be when needed, aged up to be 18+.  No Exceptions!!.  I know this is stating the obvious, but it's happened before where my partner or even myself, forget sometimes.)

When I have them in mind, I also included basic plot ideas when I can think some up.  Finally some include romantic pairings, in case anyone is at all willing to play those.  Finally there are empty 'placeholders', which are for future additional series / character pairs.

Thank you for your consideration and time. ^_^

KEY:
~Title~
Character I Can Play x Character I Seek (OC = Original Character of your own)
Plots will be enclosed in Spoiler tags
Plots will be enclosed in Spoiler tags

======

RPGs (In random order)

Series:
=====
~Breath of Fire~
I / II / III / IV / V: Dragon Quarter
I = Ryuu x Nina
I = Ryuu x Bleu
I = Ryuu x OC

Kingdom Hearts
~Kingdom Hearts~
~Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories~
~Kingdom Hearts II~
~Kingdom Hearts III~

Dark Cloud
~Dark Cloud~
Toan x Xiao
~Dark Cloud 2~

Ys
~Ys III: Wanderers from Ys~
Adol x Elana
~Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim~
Adol x Olha

Atelier Iris~ (Series)
~Eternal Mana~
Klein Kiesling x Iris
Klein Kiesling x Lita
Klein Kiesling x OC
~Azoth of Destiny (aka; Eternal Mana 2)~
~The Grand Phantasm~

Legend of Zelda
~Legend of Zelda, The~
~Zelda II: Adventure of Link~
~Zelda III: A Link To the Past~
~Zelda IV: Link's Awakening~
Link x Zelda

~Final Fantasy~
I / II (IV) / III (VI) / VII / VIII / IX / X & X-2 / XII

VI
Edgar x Terra
Locke x Celes
Edgar x OC
Locke x OC

Mana Khemia
~Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis~
~Mana Khemia 2: The Fall of Alchemy~

Suikoden
I / II / III / IV / V

Xenosaga
I / II / III

Lunar
~Lunar: Silver Star Story~
~Lunar 2: Eternal Blue~

Star Ocean
~Star Ocean 2~
Claude x Rena
Claude x Celine

~Star Ocean 3: Til' The End of Time~
Fayt x Sophia

Alundra
~Alundra~
Alundra x OC
~Alundra 2~

Ar tonelico
~Ar tonelico I: Melody of Elemia~
~Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica~

Shin Megami Tensai
~Persona 3~
~Persona 4~

Tales Of _____ (Series)
~Tales of Legendia~
~Tales of the Abyss~

Grandia
~Grandia 2~
Ryudo x Elana
Ryudo x Millenia
~Grandia 3~

Other titles, Classic and Otherwise:
=====
NES:
~Legacy of the Wizard~ (Dragon Slayer IV: Draslefamily) ***
Roas Drasle x OC
~Magic of Scheherazade~
~Dragon Quest (Warrior)~

SNES:
~Lagoon~
Nasir x Felicia
Nasir x OC (Elf)
Nasir x OC (Goddess)
Nasir x OC (Mage)
Plots
1 - It can be started in his homeland (Lakeland), and a new adventure calls on him to travel outside the peaceful borders. Perhaps this calling came to him in a dream he's been bothered by for many nights...I'm thinking by a young lady (goddess, priestess) of human or elven origin that oversees another part of the continent. Whilst Lakeland is sort of the 'melting pot' of the continent, other kingdoms are heavy in a specific race, so to speak.

Eventually she joins him and they adventure together. Maybe has some slight taboo leanings.....goddess paired with a mere mortal human? I'd say that's a little taboo.

2 - Again starting in his homeland, our young hero, obviously grown up now into a fine young man, and quite more skilled in his fighting / magic abilities. He takes all the praise upon him in stride...being rather humble. as he passes through Lakeland every so often to revisit old friends and make new ones. Surely amongst them I'd figure there could be some person of the elven race. One whom was around the hero's age when he was doing the hard task of saving the country. She had made a promise that she'd repay him for his efforts should he succeed.

Obviously he has done that, and now, 5-6 years later, she still has yet to repay him for his tireless effort. Surely word had gotten to her that he had to make sacrifices in his own life to save the land. It only causes our elven girl....now also grown up into one of Voloh's (the elven region)'s most beautiful maidens, in training with the village's white mage to become a full-fledged healer, to want to seek out our hero even moreso to 'repay' him. Cliche as it is, we could use the idea of her giving herself to him...complete submission.

3 - The last thing I have in mind is more or less lots of randomness, without a set goal in mind, that already has taken Nasir out of his peaceful homeland and into another. During his current jaunt in search of new places and people to meet and adventuring to be had, he meets and possibly befriends a lady warrior type around his age (or as young as 16-18), and as such, she's a novice. He agrees to train her under his watchful eye on the condition that she tags along with him. Things can develop into a romance that involves them falling in love, ~OR~ perhaps a deep, platonic friendship that maybe allows for them to have some casual moments of the deeper kind...perhaps as a means for them both to exert some strength....playful wrestling and the like. -smirk, wink-

~Soul Blazer~
~Secret of Mana~

PSX:
~Xenogears~
Fei x Elly
~The Legend of Dragoon~

PS2:
~Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits~ **
Kharg x Paulette
Kharg x Lilia
Kharg x OC

~Dragon Quest VIII~

~Radiata Stories~
Jack x Ridley
Jack x OC

~Valkyrie Profile 2~

~Chrono Cross~

~Rouge Galaxy~

Anime

These are In Chronological Order When I FIRST Seen Them, Not by Japanese or U.S. Broadcast Airing, Home Video Release, or Stream Simulcast (Crunchyroll, Hulu, FUNimation, etc)
I put these in such order as reference for my own sake.

1996-1997
~Dragon Ball~ (1995 ver: 1-13 / Uncut: 1-153; Watched in 2016-2017) + ~DBZ~ (ep 1-53; Watched in 1997)

~Samurai Pizza Cats~ (My gateway anime)
Speedy Cerviche x Polly Esther
Guido Anchovy x Francine
Plots
Being this was more of an episodic series with two simple subplots (1: Speedy & Bad Bird's rivalry / 2: Speedy and Polly as a romantic item...both of these getting two-episode storylines), any RP I'd do here would continue the whole episodic 'monster/robot of the day' theme, though with a heavier emphasis on an overarching plot against a new antagonist.

~Sailor Moon~

~Akira~

~Ranma 1/2~ (Seasons 1-3 + OAVs and Movies)
Ranma Saotome (Boy Type) x Akane Tendo

~The Slayers (Original / NEXT / TRY / REVOLUTION / Evolution-R / OAVs + Movies)~ 
Gourry Gabriev x Lina Inverse
Gourry Gabriev x Sylphiel Nels Lahda
Xelloss x Lina Inverse
Xelloss x Filia Ul Copt
Zelgadis Greywords x Amelia Wil Tesla Saillune
Plots
Being that this show naturally ages the characters up as the adventure progresses from season to season, by the time of Evolution R, they're already into their adult years or real close to it, despite the usual anime dysfunction of NOT changing the characters' physical appearance much (if at all) ala Pokemon.  Basically we'll pick up where the last season left off.  Push comes to shove, our own OCs whom may cross paths with the canon cast could be done.  It's just a matter then of coming up with a new antagonist/antagonists.

An alternate storyline could be done using the OAV / movie universe (these explore Lina's younger life with the sorceress, Naga), but since it all runs together in a continuity segueing into the TV series' storyline and universe , those storylines are probably better as plot devices for flashbacks.

~Pokémon~ (Kanto / Indigo League Only)
Plots
This one goes waaaaaay back for me, so pardon if I royally screw it up.  This would probably be better with adult OCs that are at least 18....I'm hoping to shoot for early-mid 20s though.  This is why I didn't list any canons here....because Ash and his friends never seem to 'age' going by the universe's 'rules', it would be rather impossible to age them up without it coming across as completely silly.  We'll hammer something down if needed, but bear in mind, it will be an AU using the Kanto region, as that's what I'm most familiar with in terms of locations, the original 151 Pokemon, and badges acquired throughout the course of the adventure.

~Tenchi Muyo~ (Movies only)

~Digimon (Adventure / 02 / Tri)*~
Adventure / Tri Taichi "Tai" Kamiya x Sora Takenouchi
Adventure / Tri Joe Kido x Mimi or OC
Adventure / Tri Koushirou "Izzy" Izumi x Mimi or OC
02 Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya x Hikari "Kari" Kamiya
02 Ken Ichijouji x Miyako "Yolei" Inoue
Adventure / 02 OC x OC
Plots
With the 'Digimon Adventure Tri' movies placed in the characters' highschool period, the story has been completely reconned; events told in the epilogue at the end of "Digimon 02', any prior events in that series with the 02 Digidestined, and potentially events told of in Adventure may have been altered.  As such, I'd have to go AU on this to tell a different storyline if we plan to go this route with BOTH seasons.

I'll rewatch the series' two seasons to form up some plots for a later time.

~Fushigi Yuugi (The Mysterious Play)~
Hotohori x Miaka Yuki
Plots
Why just Hotohori?  Simple.  He's the character I can mimic most easily, and whilst his romance with Maka isn't one that seems to get tons of attention like those between Tamahome and Tasuki from what I've observed.

A bit of AU'ing is in order.  I will share my plot ideas if you pick this, because I don't want to spoil the story should there be any younger fans out there just discovering this series.

~Rurouni Kenshin (OAVs: Trust, Betrayal and Reflections; aka 'Samurai X')~

~Rurouni Kenshin (TV Series, Ep 1-27 (Tokyo Arc) and 28-62 (Kyoto Arc) )~
Kenshin Himura x Kaoru Kamiya

~Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing~

~Neon Genesis Evangelion~ (1995 TV Series)
Shinji Ikari x Asuka Langley Sohryu
OC x OC
((While I did list Shinji and Asuka, I'm thinking of going the OC route here.  It would just be more fun, it would allow for 'adult' characters, as the main characters and storyline have been done over to death.  I'd prefer to play a more positively-minded and well-rooted protagonist on my end.  One who isn't weak-spined, whiny and only fights the Angels begrudgingly.))

~Yu-Gi-Oh! (Duel Monsters series)~

~Cardcaptor Sakura: 1998-2000: Clow & Sakura Cards / 2018: Clear Cards (TV/Movies)*~
Syaoran (Shaoran) Li x Sakura Kinomoto
Eriol Hiiragizawa x Tomoyo Daidouji
((Will be aged up to 18+, at least in university (if desired) even perhaps in their 20s.))
Plots
With the age being upped, the story told in the manga / anime and 2 spin-off movies will serve as flashback / reference material to a new story that would be placed with the main characters (mainly Sakura, Syaoran and Eriol) all now adults, juggling between lives as masters of sorcery (Someone's got to keep Clow Reed's efforts in-check), while still trying to lead as normal of lives as possible in the big city, holding down jobs and possibly starting families of their own.  Country-hopping may be a must (they can already reside in Japan, and go to Hong Kong, England and in this new plot, North America  depending on what we come up with here, plus the romances can get steamy....cheating perhaps?  Maybe some fun with the spirits of the Clow Cards?
* This story is being continued into 'Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Cards'.  See entry under year 2018, as I've carried over all info and pairings to that entry.

~Ah! My Goddess (OAVs / Movie)-
Keiichi x Belldandy
OC x OC Goddess
OC God x OC mortal female
Plots
Would probably be just a straightforward romance story more or less.  I'm tossing up the option of an OC pairing...either me playing a handsome deity for an otherwise plain young lady, or giving my character a goddess all his own for that 'one and only wish'.

~Spriggan~

~Record of Lodoss War (OAV)~
Parn x Deedlit
Etoh x OC

~Love Hina~ (TV, Christmas & Spring Specials, 'Again" OAVs)
Keitaro Urashima x Naru Narusegawa

~I, My, Me! Strawberry Eggs~

~InuYasha~ (TV: First 40 or so Eps + 4 Movies)
Inuyasha x Kagome Higurashi
Miroku x Sango
OC x OC
((Last pairing is for OC play using the Feudal Japan world of the series))

~Ai Yori Aoshi / Ai Yori Aoshi ~ Enishi~
Kaoru Hanabishi x Aoi Sakuraba

~Angel Sanctuary~ (OAV only)

~Shamanic Princess~
~Onégai (Please) Teacher~
Kei Kusanagi x Mizuho Kazami

~Revolutionary Girl Utena~ (ep 1-13 only)

~Gravitation~

~Ys: Books 1 and 2 + Ys II: Castle in the Heavens~

~Maison Ikkoku~
Yusaku Godai x Kyoko Otonashi
Plots
We'll pick up after the series' conclusion.  It will be essential to know this show at least at a basic level.

~Shaman King~

~Someday's Dreamers~

~His & Her Circumstances (KareKano)~
Soichirou Arima x Yukino Miyazawa
((Will be aged up so they're at least college-aged, and will follow their lives as such from there.))

~Chobits~
Hideki Motosuwa x Chii (Motosuwa)
OC Male Persocom x OC Human Female
OC Human Male x OC Female Persocom
Plots
May be more 'exciting' if we go the OC route with this one too.

~Ruin Explorers~

~Comic Party~

~Ayashi no Ceres - Ceres: Celestial Legend~

~Fullmetal Alchemist~ (2003 TV Series Only)

~Voices of a Distant Star~

~Fruits Basket~ (2001 Series)
Shigure Sohma x Tohru Honda
Yuki Sohma x Tohru Honda
Ayame "Aya" Sohma x OC (a girl who adores cosplay as much as he oogles over it)
OC Non-Zodiac Male x OC Zodiac Female
OC Zodiac Male x OC Non-Zodiac Female
Plots
The OC options are in case we decide to play in the Fruits Basket universe but as our own characters.

~Hanaukyo Maid Team ~ La Verite~

~Koi Kazé~

~Here Is Greenwood~

~Naruto (1st Series / Ep 1-135 + 3 Movies + 1 OAV)~ 

~Azumanga Daioh!~

~The Twelve Kingdoms~

~Le Portrait de Petite Cossette~

~RG Veda~

~Bleach~

~Magic Knights Rayearth~

~Escaflowné, The Vision Of(TV)~
Vaan x Hitomi

~Prétear~

~D.N.Angel~

~Negima!: Magister Negi Magi (First (2005 XEBEC) Series Only)~

~Rumbling Hearts (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien)~

~Utawarerumono~
Hakuoro x Eluluu
Hakuoro x Karula
Hakuoro x Touka
Hakuoro x Urutori
Hakuoro x Oboro
((Most of these characters are very much in their young adult years, Eluluu being the youngest (starting at 16-17..bump up one year to 18....the series actually does progress through time), Hakuoro in his mid-20s.  There is one male pairing here...just because I felt like it.))
Plots
To come soon.

~ToHeart~ (1999 Series only)

~The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2006 Series)~ 

~Haibane Renmei~

~Saiunkoku Monogatari (Story of Saiunkoku)~
Ryuuki Shii x Shuurei Hong (Kou)
Seiran Shii x Shuurei Hong (Kou)

~Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle (TV) / Tokyo Revelation (OAV)~

~Boys Be....~

~Romeo X Juliet (2007 anime adaption)~

~Kyo Kara Maoh!~

~Angelic Layer~

~Ouran High School Host Club~

~Mushi-Shi~

~BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad~

~AIR~ (TV + Movie

~Kanon~ (2006 Version)

~Samurai 7~

~CLAMP School Detectives~

~Kamichu!~

~Spice & Wolf~
Lawrence x Holo

~Baccano!~

~Moribito: Guardian of the Spirits~

~Petite Princess Yucie~

~Princess Tutu~

~Kingdom~ (2012 1st Season Only)

~Clannad + Clannad: After Story~

~The Legend of The Legendary Heroes~

~Tenchi Muyo OAVs~ (Ryo-Oki Series 1 and 2)

~Kyatto Ninden Teyandee~ (Legendary Ninja Cats)
Yattaro x Pururun
((Yes, I know, I listed 'Samurai Pizza Cats', but this Japanese version is different enough in mood and presentation that I'm listing it separately))

((No new anime.  Watched catalog titles.))

~The Rose of Versailles~ (Oldest anime I own, 1979-1980)
((Takes place during events leading up to and through the French Revolution, late 1700s.  Would have to be an AU setup, because the story goes over some actual RL world history which can't be altered.))

~Kamisama Kiss / Kamisama Kiss 2~
Tomoé x Nanami
Mizuki x Nanami
[(Just age Nanami up to 18 here.  Season 2 just started, so it's a 'wait and see' thing for me in case more characters appear.  I'm basing the pairings off the first series from 2012.)]

~Gankutsuo: The Count of Monte Cristo~

~Serial Experiments 'lain'~

~Kingdom (Season 2)~
Ying Zheng x Xin
Ying Zheng x Kou
Xin x Ying Zheng
Xin x Diao

~Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen (The False Faces)~
Haku x Kuon

~Yuri!!! on ICE~
Yuuri Katsuki x Viktor Nikiforov
Yuuri Katsuki x OC

~HAL~ (Movie)
Hal x Kurumi
Hal x OC

~The Seven Deadly Sins~

~Bamboo Blade~

~Ragnarok: The Animation~
Roan x Yufa

~Kaleido Star~ (Seasons 1-2 + OAVs)
Ken x Sora

~Attack on Titan (Seasons 1 and 2)~
Eren Yaeger x Misaka Ackerman
Eren Yaeger x Armin Arlert
Eren Yaeger x OC
Armin Arlert x Eren Yaeger
Armin Arlert x OC
OC x OC
(OCs are for play in the AoT universe)

~The Tower of Druaga~

~The Heroic Legend of Arslan~

~Le Chevalier d'Eon~

~Black Clover~
Asta x Noelle Silva
Asta x Mimosa

~Cardcaptor Sakura: 1998-2000: Clow & Sakura Cards / 2018: Clear Cards (TV/Movies)*~
Syaoran (Shaoran) Li x Sakura Kinomoto
Eriol Hiiragizawa x Tomoyo Daidouji
((Will be aged up to 18+, at least in university (if desired) even perhaps in their 20s.))
Plots
With the age being upped, the story told in the manga / anime (original and Clear Card arc) and 2 spin-off movies will serve as flashback / reference material to a new story that would be placed with the main characters (mainly Sakura, Syaoran and Eriol) all now adults, juggling between lives as masters of sorcery (Someone's got to keep Clow Reed's efforts in-check), while still trying to lead as normal of lives as possible in the big city, holding down jobs and possibly starting families of their own.  Country-hopping may be a must (they can already reside in Japan, and go to Hong Kong, England and in this new plot, North America  depending on what we come up with here, plus the romances can get steamy....cheating perhaps?  Maybe some fun with the spirits of the Clow Cards?

~Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru~

~The Ancient Magus' Bride~
x
~Golden Kamuy~
Sugimoto x Asirpa

~That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime!~
Rimuru Tempest x Shion
Rimuru Tempest x Shuna
Rimuru Tempest x Benimaru
Rimuru Tempest x Souei
Rimuru Tempest x Shizu
Plots
This is getting a continuation in 2020, but for now, play will be within the Jurai Forest/region Rimuru has built up.

~Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits~

2019:
~Yona of the Dawn~
Son Hak x Yona

~Fruits Basket~ (2019)
Shigure Sohma x Tohru Honda
Yuki Sohma x Tohru Honda
Ayame "Aya" Sohma x OC (a girl who adores cosplay as much as he oogles over it)
OC Non-Zodiac Male x OC Zodiac Female
OC Zodiac Male x OC Non-Zodiac Female
Plots
The OC options are in case we decide to play in the Fruits Basket universe but as our own characters.

~The Rising of the Shield Hero~ (2019)
Naofumi Iwatani x Raphtalia

~Hana yori Dango (Boys over Flowers)~
x
~Marmalade Boy~
x
~Star Ocean EX~
x
~All Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku Nuku (OAV / TV / Nuku Nuku Dash OAV)~
x
~The Helpful Fox Senko-san~
x
2020:
~Grimgar: Ashes & Illusions~
x
~Chihayafuru~
x
~Shounen Maid~
x
~By the Grace of the Gods~
Ryoma Takebayashi x

2021:
~Shuffle!~
x
~Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation~
Rudeus Greyrat x Roxy Migurdia (S2 of anime onward)
Rudeus Greyrat x Sylphiette (S2 of anime onward)
Rudeus Greyrat x Eris Boreas Greyrat (S2 of anime onward)

~Recovery of an MMO Junkie~
x

~BOFURI: I Don't Want To Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense~
x

~How A Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom~
Souma x Liscia

~Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba~
Tanjiro Kamado x
~Banished From The Heroes Party~
Red x Rit

~WAVE Listen To Me~
x

~El Hazard: The Magnificent World (OAV Series 1 and 2)~
x

~Emma: A Victorian Romance~
William x Emma

~I've Been Killing Slimes For 300 Years & Maxed Out My Level~
x Azusa Aizawa

~SPY x FAMILY~
Loid Forger (Agent 'Twilight') x Yor Forger

~Beast Tamer~
Rein Shroud x Kanade
Rein Shroud x Tania

2023:
~Ningen Fushin: Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World~
Nick x Agate
Nick x Curran
Nick x OC

~Tomo-chan is a Girl~
Jun x Tomo

~Reincarnated as a Sword~
x

~Farming Life in Another World~
Hiraku x Ru

~DanMachi / Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?~
Bell Cranel x Ais
Bell Cranel x Ryuu Lion
Bell Cranel x Hestia

~Sweet Reincarnation~

- My Happy Marriage~
Kyouka x Miyo

~Frieren: Beyond Journey's End~
Himmel x Frieren (would have to be an alternate storyline/path, due to canon events)
Stark x Fern
x

~Apothecary Daries~
x

~The Weakest Tamer Starts a Journey To Pick Up Trash~
x

~Sugar Apple Fairytale~
x

The Works of Hosoda Mamoru:
~The Girl Who Leapt Through Time~
~Summer Wars~
~Wolf Children~
~The Boy & The Beast~
~Mirai~

The Works of Shinkai Makoto:
~Voices of a Distant Star~
~Your Name (Kimi no Na Wa)~
~Weathering With You~

The Works of Studio Ghibli:
(Hayao Miyazaki ~ Goro Miyazaki ~ Isao Takahata ~ + others)
-----
~Nausicaa of The Valley of The Wind~
~Castle in the Sky~
~Grave of the Fireflies~
~My Neighbor Totoro~
~Kiki’s Delivery Service~
~Porco Rosso~
~Pom Poko~
~Whisper of the Heart~
~Princess Mononoke~
~My Neighbors the Yamadas~
~Spirited Away~
~The Cat Returns~
~Howl's Moving Castle~
~Tales of Earthsea~
~The Secret World of Arriety (based on The Borrowers novel)~
~From Up On Poppy Hill~
~The Wind Rises~
~Tale of the Princess Kaguya~
~When Marnie Was There~

Other Titles

Includes everything else that I don't have enough to make into separate categories.  Includes novels, live-action TV series and movies, and Western animated fare (or animated by other countries for a U.S./international audience).

If a series has an adaption to it, ie: Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit both have movie adaptions based off their original novels) I will list them accordingly in both.  Some titles I've only seen the movies and not read the books, and vice versa.

Novels:
~The Dragonriders of Pern~ by Anne (& Todd) McCaffery
Selected works from the series.  I'm still working my way through it.  Still remember the Harper Hall arc well enough, and made an OC, Falanor (See entry in post above this one) for his bio, inspired by this story arc.

~The Hobbit~ / ~Lord of the Rings~ by J.R.R. Tolkien

On the Big Screen:
~Harry Potter~ Based off the novel series by J.K. Rowling
x
~The Hobbit~ / ~Lord of the Rings~ Based off the novel series by J.R.R. Tolkien
Frodo x Legolas x
On the Tube & Streaming:
~Avatar: The Last Airbender~ / ~The Legend of Korra~
Aang x Katara
Sokka x Suki

~The Dragon Prince~
Callum x Reyla
Callum x Claudia

~RWBY~
Jaune x Pyrrha (Will have to be AU for obvious reasons)
OC x Ruby

~The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance~ (2019 Prequel to the 1982 Jim Henson film)
Rian x Mira (AU setup will be required)
Rian x Rian's friend (his name escapes me right now)
Rian x OC Gelfling (Your OC can be Female or Male)
OC Gelfling x Deet
OC x OC
Always Seeking New Players!!
Want to write with me?  Please see the following below:
=====
My Introduction
O/Os & Lists -- Thread | Profile | Character Profiles | Canon Cravings
Request Threads - Haru's Canon Fodder (Anime, RPGs, etc) | Haru's Wholesome Needs
=====
Eep!! Who's Yanking Me Away by the Ponytail?! (A&As)

Haruki

First fandom writing sample linked.  To my partner in that, Thank You for giving me my first fandom game here.  <3  ^_^

Still many many others I would like to write about.  Don't hesitate to PM.
=====
My Introduction
Request Threads - Haru's Canon Fodder (Anime, RPGs, etc) | Haru's Wholesome Needs
=====

Haruki

I always have a hard time (re)watching stuff I loved...it gets my writing muse kicked into overdrive.  I've done it again, watching the fantasy cult-classic film The Dark Crystal just recently to prepare for the new Netflix show that just dropped its first season last Friday.  I've since begun The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.  To say the least, I've falen in love with this world and its characters all over again.  I have added some new pairing possibilities.  I am also still open to RPs that take place after the events of the original film as well.  I find the world's concept of dreamfasting, particularly in use for flashback and romantic scenes to be a unique sometimes cute, sometimes nightmarish, twist..

Here's what I have so far (more to follow, plus OC x OC is always an option).
~The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance~ (2019 Prequel to the 1982 Jim Henson film)
Rian x Mira (AU setup will be required)
Rian x Rian's friend (his name escapes me right now)
Rian x OC Gelfling (Your OC can be Female or Male)
OC Gelfling x Deet
OC x OC

Added these into the lists.
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

Been a bit over a month it looks like.  Just want to see if there's any interest yet in any canon offerings I have.
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

Woah....yikes.  This one's an oldie, but hopefully not too much so to nudge it up.  RL gets in the way sometimes.
All my canon offerings are still up for grabs.
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

I know digging up old threads is usually not a thing I do.  I went and added to the 'anime' list for 2020 - 2022 since my first posting way back in 2019.  Also set up for next year.
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

Added a few new anime to the 2023 slate.

- Ningen Fushin:Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World
- Tomo-chan Is a Girl!

More to come as I get into new series this year.  I'm always looking for all the others still listed here too....lots of classic and current things.

Thank you.  ^_^ <3
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

My newest RP is far enough along I think to unleash to the general E! populace to view, should anyone wish to pursue anything new with me.  It's an AU with original characters set in the Neon Genesis Evangelion realm.  This is kind of a big deal for me, since it's the first new writing for me in a few years here.  I've not watched that series in so long, so be gentle.  I wanted a more upbeat OC....a bit contradictory for the setting / situation being presented, but we'll see how this goes.

- Neon Genesis Evangelion (franchise) / (AU, playing as our OCs) / Hiroyuki x Chiaki
Evangelion: Maturity and Contentment
(w/ DreamPixie)

(Perma-linked now in the original request at the top page of this thread.)

Thank you.
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

Always on the hunt for more canon fodder.
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

Just want to see if there is any interest here yet with what I have to offer.  I will be adding more titles to the Anime list shortly.
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

Some new anime entries to add since I last did the bump-and-nudge of my request, one with two pairings I already have in mind.
And yes, it's a shameless plug to go watch Frieren if you are into high fantasy stories more rooted in the 'fantasy' and adventure aspects with a poignant yet chill backdrop with nice backdrops and character development.  It's a breath of fresh air put up against the glut of isekai out there that use fantasy settings and overuse certain tropes.....and I say that as one who enjoys a few of the biggest isekai titles.

I also forgot a few others in my last update in April, so I add those too.

That said, the new entries:

~Reincarnated as a Sword~
x
~Farming Life in Another World~
Hiraku x Ru

~DanMachi / Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?~
Bell Cranel x Ais
Bell Cranel x Ryuu Lion
Bell Cranel x Hestia

~Sweet Reincarnation~

~Frieren: Beyond Journey's End~
Stark x Frieren
Stark x Fern

Thank you and look forward to anyone showing interest.  My inbox is always open.  ^_^
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

Setting up for the new year of new and returning anime.  No 'ships' for it yet, but added an entry for The Apothecary Diaries which I've been hearing about and will give it a try.
=====
My Introduction
=====

Haruki

Still on the hunt here.  Working on my backlog of anime to add for this year (2024), and forgot to put in My Happy Marriage for last year.  That is now fixed.

Spring will bring the return of both Reincarnated as a Slime (from 2018) and Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (from 2021) for their 3rd season and 2nd half of Season 2, respectively.  I'm willing to do any fandom play on those, with caveats so as to play nice with site rules of course.
=====
My Introduction
=====