News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking RP (F looking for Any)

Started by Kadigan, February 24, 2014, 11:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadigan

Hello there, haven't posted much outside of the group stuff, but I'd be perhaps looking for a scene that's more one on one currently. Obviously with my name I'm looking for a bit more superheroine-y themed play, but that's not all I do keep in mind. Of course I'm willing to listen to all types of RP, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, etc. A few of the characters I enjoy playing are Batgirl (Duh), Jonni Future (Lesser known) Hoshi Sato (Star Trek, always fun) among others. I'm open to requests but to be honest I usually play people without powers.

Scenarios I'm currently looking for are fairly straightforward I suppose.The first two are transformation based:

One is based off a story I was reading, Bimbos and Billionaires, where contestants are competing in a game similar to deal or no deal, but with each case eliciting a further change towards a more..fun..personality and body type if they're not money cases. Obviously with a more superheroine bent, it would be more perhaps an unwilling contestant, and instead of say money it would be "freedom points.."

The second one is based on the episode of Tyger Tyger of the animated series, with the mad doctor, Tygrus, and Garth. I think it'd be rather obvious where that one's heading, if one is familiar with that.

Finally, the last one is really just a standard imperilment but more with a "corrupt" bent to it, ie perhaps a foreign country kidnapping a heroine or even perhaps a celebrity (I'm not opposed to that as well) into an asylum, prison, etc. That would be perhaps a little more reality based, electro shock, starvation, etc in addition to naughty time with the warden and guards.

Anyway, if interested please note me. If not..I guess don't note me.

Kadigan

Updated w/ non sexual based RP's I was looking for as well

GCPD: Two plain clothes detectives, up against the weirdness of the city. Definitely not looking for super powers or vigilantes in this scenario (for the characters, obviously the police would run into them)

Judge Dredd: Two judges up against....well this one's pretty much the same, though obviously a different time and setting. And a bit harsher in terms of justice.

Lost Room: Dozens of objects, imbued with extraordinary powers thanks to the "event" that occurred. Based on the Lost Room series, two people either hunting for more, or on the run from the Cabal, Collectors, etc.