Seeking MxF/FxF Story Driven OnexOne Rps

Started by NoctWilde, November 05, 2013, 02:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoctWilde

Hello there. Bear with me as this is my first rp request on this forum. So, if I can't make my first post really pretty, I apologize. Anyways, I am very excited to start experimenting with some plots floating around in my head. What I really enjoy are mature, story driven plots where characters develop, a story line forms, and eventually the material just get hot and heavy.

I'm still pretty new to this site, so I will make a preference list as soon as I can, but I will say that so long as it contains no cannibalism, vore, scat, or hardcore gore, I'm pretty much game to anything.

The Rules
1. If you want to dump or drop the rp, that's cool, but please just let me know.
2. Have somewhat decent grammar. I mean, I don't expect novel work, but please make your posts engage the story and be somewhat readable.
3. No godmodding.
4. If you want to double up characters, I can do that. Just let me know.
5. When you pm me, I do want to hear your take on the idea and actually brainstorm to create a more developed plot. I'm flexible.
6. Have fun.

Original Ideas

VampireXHuman
In a world where human have been enslaved by vampires, humans are mostly used as nourishment. But every so often, merchants trade them to prestigious, ruling vampires as personal slaves as well as to feed on. I'd prefer this to be a Yuri. But I'm willing to budge. Basically, it's a vampire MasterXSlave rp. The slave is bought by a high-ranked Vampire or Vampress and we go from there.
Role Preferred: The Human (I can also double up for this one.)

GangXRunaway
Very basic plot. A runaway takes shelter within a gang and the gang leader takes notice of the innocent, little thing. The runaway may have a sibling who is in the rival gang of the gang leader just to add some conflict. Also, if you wish, we could do a Yakuza thing with this too. That I would not mind.
Role Preferred: The Runaway

ExperimentXScientist's Daughter
A scientist has been working on some kind of cloning experiment and mutated a feminine creature beyond recognition. She is still human-like, yet has different feature from us such as a tail and horns (or whatever we come up with). But she has nothing but bloodthirsty rage for the Scientist, who treats her like dirt and keeps her locked up. One day, the scientist's daughter visits from college and sees the horror her father has placed on the experiment. She foolishly sets the experiment free and the experiment quickly snatches the daughter in revenge!
Role Preferred: Scientist's daughter

WerewolfXHuman
After its cubs were killed by hunters, the werewolf kills the hunters but leaves a baby girl alive. However, the child is scratched and marked by the beast. By her sixteenth birthday, she begins to feel strange. As though she isn't human anymore and the werewolf learns that she left a cub behind. So she races to find the girl and introduce her into her pack...whether she likes it or not.
Role Preferred: Human

VampireXVampire
Two clans exist apart from each other. One is a thriving clan, the other is in shambles, barely able to feed from animals. In a last ditch effort, the clan sends the leader's youngling to go spy on the thriving clan's cruel, sadistic leader. The leader catches her and will do anythign to break and use her to her liking. I really want to do this one and I want it to be incredibly mature. Torture, violence, sexual mind control, anything!
Role preffered: Young spy vampire

AlienXHuman
A man was abducted by an alien race and before he was taken back to his home, he learned of the alien's plans and secret. Before anyone could believe him, he died of a heart attack. He leaves behind a daughter whom he told all of his insane ramblings too, who is in college now. But now a female alien soldier is determined to find her and to get back a very important piece of information her father had stolen from her race. Like the vampire one, I want this to be heavily violent, but extremely sexual and dark.
Role preferred: Human

PrincessXBandit
A Princess has remained in captivity of her own home for far too long and so, she demands her father to allow her to present a peace treaty to the warring country as her first duty when coming of age. Her father accepts and she sets out on a journey through the mountains. However, there are some, namely bandits, who have no wish for the war to end. So, now the princess is marked at the top of their list as she enters her way through the mountains to end a war. One bandit in particular is in need of the princess…
Role preferred: I’ll do ether.

SuccubusXHuman
The Succubi population is dwindling until the Incubus King has found a suited girl to join their ranks. A human girl. The King sends out his best succubus to seek this human out and bring him into his depths. The succubus accepts and seeks out the human girl to seduce her away into the night. Only problem, the human girl is deathly afraid of sex and hides her body in shame underneath bulky clothes. She lives alone and practically avoids all contact with males whatsoever. How will the succubus ever show her the light of lust?
Roles Preferred: The Human

KidnapperXKidnapped
We’ll come up with something for this plot. This is one I don’t really start out with a storyline, but prefer to wing and create the details as we go.
Role preferred: The Kidnapped

HumanXStrange Supernatural
My idea was that a married woman would walk into a bar looking for some fun to distract her away from her boring, dwindling marriage. She meets a strange woman who locks in on her and begins to chat her up. As the talk goes on, she falls to the woman’s charms, but realizes quickly that this is no normal woman. This is another plot that I’d like to work out more with an individual.
Role preferred: Human

Knight of LightXKnight of Darkness
This is actually a MxF idea. My idea was that in a fantasy world, a god of Light and a goddess choose champions on earth in order to fight for them to overcome their opposite. Each believes they deserve more than what the other god has and wants to tip the balance in their favor. They inhabit a chosen boy and girl at a young age and make them knights to do battle whilst the entire world supports either of them. An innocent young man is chosen as the Knight of Light, but the Knight of Darkness has been hidden away until she chooses to reveal herself on an attack at his village. The two battle, but the young man knocks of the Knight of Darkness's helmet to find that she is really his best friend from childhood.
Role preferred: Knight of Darkness

HackerXBounty Hunter
Basically, this a science-fiction idea I had been having. My idea was that after a hacker spends years in her ship attempting to hack files in the main galactic control system, she finally succeeds. She plans to turn over all of the information she hacked to an environment planetary terrorist group, constantly harming the galaxy for the sake of protecting rapidly destroyed planets. But before she decides to hand over the information, she decides to go to a vacation planet and celebrate her long-acquired victory. The galaxy uses this time to send out a devious bounty hunter after her and to use him to obtain the information she has by any mean necessary.
Role Preferred: Hacker

StudentXCult Witch
When a tightly wound girl has a heavy meltdown at school (be it high school or college), her parents and friends hold an intervention for her and decide to send her to an therapeutic island famous for de-stressing individuals. However, once she gets to the island, she finds that the island is really some sort of temple where sacred prostitutes practice magick and witchcraft to cure their patients through sex. Only one problem, the girl hates to be touched and worse, she cannot escape the island. For the head witch of the island has decided that she wants the girl to become one of her new priestesses.
Role Preferred: Student

Additional Pairings
Stepsister/Stepsister
Master/Slave
Angel/Demon
Evil Vampire/Vampire Rebel (anyone?)
Cyborg/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Cop/Thief
Demon/Demon
Incubus/Succubus
Succubus/Succubus
Evil Overlord/Evil Empress
Werepoodle Thief/Girl
Murderer/Civilian
Loser/Rich Popular Girl
Druggie/Teacher
Bully/Nerd
Bully/Bully
Gang Leader/Runaway Girl
Prisoner/Guard
Alien/Rival Colony Alien
So, PM me and we'll see what we can come up with.

NoctWilde

NoctWilde

NoctWilde

NoctWilde

NoctWilde

NoctWilde

NoctWilde

NoctWilde

Bump!

I am looking for new roleplays while on break from college.