News:

Main Menu

Stan Lee Has Died

Started by Skynet, November 12, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

As someone who considers Peter Parker to be his favorite literary character ever I can't begin to say how devastating the news was to hear. The man changed the scope of the industry. It's devastating to find out especially as I think his last couple of years were not as great as they could of be. Either way he will be missed and I don't even know where to begin with how important he was.

Angie

Good night, sweet prince. May flights of angels carry you to your rest.

At least a few of my characters have been directly inspired by some of his work, and I'm sure a million writers can say the same. May his legacy live on forever.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

TyCaine

Rest In Peace, Stan Lee... And continue your cameos in the Superhero afterlife...

You'll be sorely missed here...
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Sessha

And now our world feels just a little bit smaller without him. However let is be said. That so long as we speak of him with thunder in our voices and fire in hearts then, while he may be gone from us, he will never be forgotten.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Mathim

And I deeply, desperately hope no kind of Cosby-esque scandals emerge now to taint the memories we have. Let him be the hero we imagine, like the ones he created.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Phaia