Harvest Moon: Returning to Nature (Full *PM IF YOU WANT TO JOIN* ~Light RP~)

Started by Angzyn, August 05, 2011, 12:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

Once Up On A Time this Island was lush and full of live....
But then...Slowly, the people of the Island began to forget about the land that gave them so much...
Angry...The Harvest Goddess and King cursed the land and the people for not respect nature anymore....
A Curse that to this day keeps the outside lands from trading and visiting the island....
On each full moon every person born on the island is forced to turn into an animal...
Forced to Return to Nature....
Now A few have been chosen...
Can they brake the curse and return their home to normal?

Silver Moon Island

• Oracle Town: (General Store, Bar & Inn...(more to come)
  • Ralohs Farm
  • Yoshida Farm
  • Zaraku Ranch
  • ??? Forest
  • Oracle Town Mine
  • ??? Mountain
  • Sunset Beach & Oracle Town Dock

Characters: I want an equal amount of Male and Female Characters with a mix of classes. (No more Farmers or Rancher Please..I would like a mine work and some more village workers....or some other jobs :3)
Females

• Acino Ralosh: Born on the Island and was left her Grandfather's Farm (Angzyn)
  • Makoto Yoshida: Owner of the second farm on the island. (Ladondra)
  • Sakura Loeby: Waitress at the local Bar and Inn. (Arikelillusion)
  • Mizuki Kojima:
  • Hold for TheSilkenVoice

Males

• Sarashi Kekarou: Farm hand on Acino's Farm. (Karasu)
  • Otama Oishi: He owns the local General Store by day and the local bar by night. (Cirdanf)
  • Teikaze Zaraku: Teikaze owns the island's only Ranch, selling livestock to the near by farms. (Kaisude)
  • Honda Ryosuke:  (Aiden)
  • On hold of Loki Aesir

Game Goals: I have set a few goals to help keep the Game going....but each character will also have their own Goals.

• Each Character is encouraged to find and marry a "mate" (M/F, F,F or M/M welcomed)
  • To help brake the curse of the island and bring life back to the island.
  • Like the game there will be Festivals and Events! Held in a different Topic!
  • .....(Coming Soon)

Guides: These are the things you might find on the island.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Moon Animal:
Image:
History:

[float=right][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=115528.msg5026577#msg5026577][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/2/27/Harvest-moon-wii-vc-1.jpg[/img][/url][/float]
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Karasu

woo first to join XD

Name: Sarashi Kekarou
Moon Animal:  Fennec Fox
Job: Farm hand on the Ralosh Farm
Personality: Shy and a bit awkward towards other people.
Dislikes: Fire, Cruelty to animals and plants, Storms
Image:

History: Born ont he island, Rashi was orphaned when hsi parents were killed during a storm, as such the boy fears storms. Old Mr. Ralosh took the boy in and let him work on the farm, the boy grew to love the animals and plants and Mr. Ralosh taught him how to be a good farmer besides. Now that he's dead, Rashi continues to remain on the farm, helping out Acino since her return.
Removed, due to vandalism.

Angzyn

Name: Acino Ralohs
Job: Now Runs her Grandfather's From
Personality: Quite/Shy/Loner
Likes: Nature, Her Grandfather's Farm, Animals, Singing/Playing music, Dancing, Storms, Fresh Fruit and Sushi
Dislikes: failed recipes, Coconuts...people that think she is easy.
Moon Animal: Gray Wolf
Image:

Farm:

Location A: Barn (4 Cows, 2 Horses, 3 sheep, 2 goats)
Location B: Tool Shed
Location C: Food Storage
Location D: Sarashi's House
Location E: Chicken Coop (6 Chickens)
Location F: Acino's House
Location G: Field (Seasonal Harvest)
Location H: Field (Seasonal Harvest)
Location I: Field (Fruit Trees)

History: When Acino was still a baby her mother and father moved away from the island in hopes to outrun curse. However, it would not be so. Because of this her family owned a small farm on the main land away from the large cities and towns. After getting word of her grandfather's death Acino returned to her place of birth to help run the farm. Needless to say when she got there the young girl found it the place would need a lot of TLC.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Ladondra

Name:  Makoto Yoshida
Job:  Left to run family farm
Personality: Hard worker, stubborn, friendly
Likes:  Work(any type), flowers(especially red and blue types), fishing, festivals/events, Strawberries(raw/recipes), cherries(raw/recipes), potatoes(raw/recipes), corn, fish(any), honey(any)
Dislikes:  Cooking(not a good cook), getting sick/others being sick(cold or illness-wise), Spicy food
Moon Animal:  Horse(brown with black hair)
Image:
History:  Makoto works on her family's farm on the island.  She was born and raised there, but after her mother passed away from an illness she had shortly after Makoto was born, she(Makoto) was taken away to live with family off the island til she was old enough to live on her own. During that time, the farm was left abandoned and her father up and left without a word.  Years had passed and the land was left with poor soil, rotten/spoiled crops, weeds, dusty and unkept barn and chicken coop, an empty house...  It was a lost cause to be put bluntly.  Upon returning to the island however; now age 20, Makoto is now left to fix up the family farm and live with a curse that was placed upon her by the Harvest Goddess and God.
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Angzyn

Okay we have three Farm owners/workers.....no more farmers. Maybe one ranch owner.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

cirdanf

Name:  Otama Oishi

Job:  Store Owner/Bar owner

Personality: Friendly (cliche), Stubborn, but, strong willed

Dislikes:  Lazy and slacky people

Moon Animal: Porcupine. Large porcupine.

Image:  (Up there!)

History:  Not very interesting childhood, he grew with his aunt, because his parents left him there to learn about hard work. He never understood that, but he has found his place here, at Oracle Town (yes, I'm giving it a name). Little would he know the land had been cursed... and he would be forced to become a large porcupine every full moon!
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

cirdanf

My pleasure. I'm having the thrills for this one, I hope this works out perfectly. A friend of mine might join.
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Angzyn

Get your Harvest Moon Group Tag and help spread the word :3

Coding found on the bottom of the first post.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Karasu

how do I get that tag url Ang? I so wanan display it on my sig ^^

Ladondra

I'm SO spreading the word like butter on bread, like fuel on the fire, like....well, you know... XD

Oh yes, and might I add in, that so far, the men are looking delicious... ;)
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Karasu

Well thank ya there lass ;) My guy's actually open for anyone to claim XD so who knows how RP will go XD

Angzyn

I'm thinking one more guy and one more girl and then we can start! Then others can join as words spread.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Kaisude

Name: Teikaze Zaraku
Job: Ranch Owner
Personality: Distant, Laid Back, Hypocrite,
Likes: Working, Women, Dancing, Fishing, Fighting, Shendigs,
Dislikes: Being Angry, Not working, Sleep, Being lied to,
Moon Animal: Hawk
Image:
History: Teikaze was born a farmer his mother, father, brothers and sisters all did their part on the farm. Teikaze had the shitty jobs like cleaning stalls or giving animals baths, but he loved it no matter what. Though after a fire burned his family alive while he was away at boarding school, Teikaze came back to Oracle town and decided to rebuild his home, and sell live stock to the farm owners. Horses, cows, pigs, goats, ostrich's.  He had no idea of the curse that was cast up on the land, now during the fool moon Teikaze would take flight.

Ladondra

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

cirdanf

Quote from: Ladondra on August 05, 2011, 09:04:35 PM
I'm SO spreading the word like butter on bread, like fuel on the fire, like....well, you know... XD

Oh yes, and might I add in, that so far, the men are looking delicious... ;)

Thanks ,  you look amazing yourself xD
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Ladondra

Quote from: cirdanf on August 05, 2011, 10:34:26 PM

Thanks ,  you look amazing yourself xD

-Flips back hair and poses.-  I try...really, I do...XD

It's funny...I've been playing HM: TOT the last few weeks, and posted a one-on-one in the one shots, AND then, stumbled across this...I must be lucky or something... ::)
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

arikelillusion

Name: Sakura Loeby
Job: waitress at the bar
Personality: shy, hardworking, obstinate, loner
Likes: working, take care of the house, fishing, dancing, music
Deslikes: lies, laziness, Cruelty to animals and plants

moon animal: Black Panther (she has dark black hair)

History: Born and raised in the island Sakura lived her all life in Oracle town. She has a grandmother who lives together with her, but because of advanced age, she's the one who 'is able to work and support the house. Her parents left this town when she was still a little baby so she dont have much memory of both of them. Now hes grandmother is the only one from her family that she can count on when the moon is full and the curse appears...

Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Angzyn

Okay guys, the RP will start tomorrow most likely. If not it will be up first thing Monday Morning. HOWEVER, the OOC page will be up soon.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Ladondra

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Karasu

Yay can't wait to start!

By the way Ladondra, if you wanan do 1 on 1 of Harvest moon lemme know oki? I'm all for it!

Kaisude

CrazyIvan

It is late where I am, but I am just voicing my interest so I have a spot later when I finish my character. I am working on one, but can't finish it tonight so I will post it tomorrow. My concept was this that I would play a female that worked/ran the local library and book store if people are okay with it. Though if that doesn't work I could be an owner of a restaurant if that would fit in better with the setting?

TheSilkenVoice