D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

CaptainErotica

Fro Question Sickness of course. You know silly questions is one of the symptoms are you sure you don't have it?

Hello Sun. *hugs*

Lycana

I think we all have this disease, don't you?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

CaptainErotica

Who do you think was the first person to catch it?

SinfulAngel

-hugs back- ah yes, it would appear we are all infected.

Eve?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lycana

Sure it wasn't Adam? >.>

And with that all, I bid thee ado and goodnight *blows each a kiss*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

CaptainErotica

Adam who?

*catches the kiss and saves it for later.* Goodnight dear. Have a nice bite night.

SinfulAngel

It is possible. But I tend to Aj lots if questions, don't you?

-Returns kiss to the cheek- sleep well

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

CaptainErotica

Ask lot's of Questions? Who me? Why do you think that?

Lycana

Good morning all!

Who are we asking lots of questions from?

Skadii

I don't know! *laughs* But if you figure it out, will you let me know?

Lycana

Of course! Why is it I always feel confused when I enter a thread after sleeping? >.>

Styx26

Would it be weird if you entered a thread while dreaming?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Tamhansen

Well when you're on e doesn't it sometimes feel like your dreaming?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Lycana

Just a tad, but couldn't life be just a dream and our dreams reality?

Tamhansen

But if that were true, does it matter after all, what defines reality anyway?
ons and offs

Lycana

Isn't that the question philosophers long to answer?

Tamhansen

Wouldn't it be cool if people playing a game found the answer?
ons and offs

Lycana

If they were playing a game than how would they know it was really the answer?

Berek

Wouldn't they just know it was the answer because it was the ultimate truth and true for everyone?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Who's to say there's one truth for all?

Berek

Do you think one truth could be part of many truths?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Don't you think that might be too complicated for the human mind?

Berek

Don't you think the human mind is complex enough to behold the many possible manifestations of its destiny?

Lycana

I think that the human mind has yet to be fully unlocked therefore complex situations cannot be understood, don't you?