Kingdom Hearts: Eden Echo (BESM 3rd Edition Recruitment)

Started by Angie, January 22, 2016, 07:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Katra Alexion

Katra Alexion

Right now I am working a couple of summons and a few spells and should be done with that. We can create our own KB's?

Angie

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmmm, I voice interest to join this game :). Need work a concept bit, but any info on what the Nobodies and is there already some in the world?

bokotousamurai

A Nobody (pronounced "no body") is the empty shell of the body and mind left behind when someone with strong will sucumbs to darkness and becomes a heartless.

So like, kingdom hearts version of intelligent undead, or at least that's how I see it.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, I see. I checked wiki for info and I think I found the answer; sort body which has echo of personality but without emotions in them (or some theory it's possible regain emotions or the sense of hollow feeling with nobodies come with uncertainty and uneasy feeling for not having heart and thus they shy away feeling emotions and instead fake them).

Angie

I always pictured it like the vampires from White Wolf's Vampire-they have memories of emotions, but that's all-these hollow, empty memories that don't mean anything. At least, not to them.

Marie Reynolds

Sorry i have been quiet. Struggling a bit  in converting holy knight abilities into the besm system

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, thanks for confirm Angie, here comes my char;

Name: Pam Iver
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Sexual Kinks: Albeit unable feel compassion nor love, lust is invoked when mixed with darker aspects of it (non-consensual acts, sexual themed torture, kidnapping, BDSM)
Background

Pam Iver came to be when a man devoted to justice and courage fell to deepest of despairs at loss of all friends and loved ones during a crusade against the darkness of the world. Giving birth to rather ferocious unique Heartless monster which retained humanoid form clad in armor and driven only by merciless wrath and bloodlust. While Pam Iver manifested at Twilight Town, with barely no memories at all who or what he was. But he eventually figured it out himself; that he was Nobody. The sense of hollow and lack of emotion is immense in him, as he has not even memories of emotions to try mimic them at all. Only negative emotions he can more correspond to and create in him.

However he does have sense of.....purpose? He is driven to action to still fight darkness; fight against Heartless. Not because of sense to protect life, pride nor joy. It's just what he feels is his purpose in his excistence. Simple as that. Besides slaying heartless he cares little else, he does not care saving people even if it's byproduct in what he is doing most of the time. None the less he employs his skilled combat skills for use in battle against heartless and other creatures of darkness. Albeit he has noticed he has sort craving to create negative emotions, to feel something. So far he has chosen lust, simplest and most least harmful for other people (better rape than murder someone overall).

STATS

• Body: 8
  • Mind: 6
  • Soul: 4
Health Level: 60
Energy Points: 50
Shock Value: 22
Attack Combat Value: 9
Defense Combat Value: 6
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

• Attack Combat Mastery (3 rank, total points spend: 30pts)
  • Combat Technique (5 rank, customization; Deflection, Reflection, Hardboiled 1, Judge Opponent, Critical Strike, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Defense Combat Mastery (3 rank, total points spend: 30pts)
  • Extra Action (1 rank, total points spend: 15pts)
  • Extra Defense (1 rank, total points spend: 5pts)
  • Feature; His Shadow does independant actions (1 rank, total points spend: 1pts)
  • Regeneration (3 rank, total points spend: 30pts)
  • Special Defenses (2 rank, customization; aging 2: 4pts)
  • Special Movement (4 rank, customization; Balance, Cat-Like, Wall-Bouncing: 6pts)
  • Superspeed (2 rank, total points spend: 24pts)
  • Longsword (weapon 3 rank, total points spend: 3pts)

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)

• Seduction (1 rank, specialties; physical)

DEFECTS

• Less Capable (-2pts, -4 to emphaty/emotion)
  • Skeleton in the Closet (-4pts, being Nobody with craving for non-consesual contact)
  • Blind Lust Craving (-4pts, moderately difficult to trigger and snap out of it)

Angie

Oh, you wanted to PLAY as a Nobody? Then I should have been more clear: That's a no-no.

Zaer Darkwail

Aha, ok. Rework a concept background bit then. But are stats okay otherwise?

Angie

My count has you spending 338 points, and your defects only bring that down to 326. So no, your stats aren't good either.

Marie Reynolds

So i am going a different route and will be presenting an original character from ff8 and was wondering  would i be able to take items to have a gummi ship?

Angie

I'm not doing the Gummi Ship thing. I have other plans involved. Crystals will be involved.

Wolfy

Angie

*Sighs* I'm sorry to say this guys, but something has changed and I won't be able to run this campaign anymore.

Yukina

Best of luck to whatever you're facing, Commander Angie. :(

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Well if the futa queen is out, perhaps the futa mistress can fill the void?

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs