A i k o's Cravings - Doujinshi ★ 8禁 ★

Started by a i k o, January 29, 2009, 08:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a i k o

| H | E | N | T | A | I | = My Anti-Drug.
-----
★ D o u j i n s h i ★
Dōjinshi (同人誌, often transliterated as Doujinshi), are self-published Japanese works, usually manga or novels. The term dōjinshi is derived from dōjin (同人, literally "same person", used to refer to a person or persons with whom one shares a common goal or interest) and shi (誌, a contraction of zasshi, meaning "magazine"). Dōjinshi are part of a wider category of dōjin including but not limited to art collections, anime, hentai and games. Groups of dōjinshi artists refer to themselves as a circle (サークル, "sākuru"). Dōjinshi are published in a variety of genres and types. A major part of dōjinshi, whether based on mainstream publications or original, contains sexually explicit material. Sometimes they will also be termed "for adults" (成人向け, seijin muke?) or 18-kin (18禁) (an abbreviation of 18歳未満禁止 "forbidden to minors less than 18 years of age").

★ Currently Looking For ★

Currently, I am actually looking for a Dominant Male to roleplay with. If you think you are dominant enough, please send me a sample profile. Just a short paragraph, giving me a short, detailed description of your personality. Also, please identify your kinks, fetishes, turn-on's and turn-off's...

My reason for requesting so much information from you is because if I become fond of you and your roleplaying, I will most likely ask that you take me as your Slave and collar me. However, I'd like to make sure you're good enough to Own me. So after you've sent me all the requested information above, wait for me to respond to you before you reply again. On your second response, please give me a List of your Rules for myself, as your Slave (This would go with the characters in our roleplays, as well), as well as a List of Punishments and Disciplinary Acts. (This is just to see how creative you can be. ^^ Punishments are one of my turn-on's.)

Please get to it!

Welcome to my role play request thread. Here you will find information about me as a person, as a role player... as well as rules, requirements, limitations, requests, cravings, fetishes and things I would and would not like to happen during role play. As well as more useful to you information. ^,..,^

★ Rules [&&] Requirements ★

[[o1]] First off, the number one requirement while role playing with me is that you absolutely must be as literate as you possibly can be. By literate I only mean that you use proper English, grammar and punctuation. If English isn't your first language, then I can't blame you too much but if I can't understand you then I will hate you. I won't role play with you if I think you're not literate enough to my likings. Don't use ** or anything to indicate your characters actions. Use quote marks to indicate when your character is speaking. You may choose to bold your characters words or not, that's optional. Also, I don't care what size font you use... so long as you don't make it bigger than the normal size.

[[o2]] Secondly, here I am like a God. Especially in this thread. This thread is me looking for a role play, but you are the one who comes to me, not the other way around. Get it? Thus, I am the boss. I get to choose the final say on what we do, what characters we use or anything else. >D K?Good. ((Don't think your opinion, feelings or wants don't matter. They still do. So share them.))

[[o3]] I can play either male or female characters, though I prefer to play female characters, the most. Sometimes, there will be moments where I will refuse to play male and only play female characters. I can play dominant and submissive characters, too. Except, my sub-charries are always females and my dom-charries are always males. I will do Yuri and Hetro, but I will NOT do Yaoi.

[[o4]] You must use an image for your character. I know, hardly anyone does... I don't care. I require that you use an image for your character. You can add a description if you want, or even describe your character during the role play within your posts... so long as you have a picture to start out with. I like having a good idea of what the characters look like, and nothing is more descriptive than a photo, I think. :3 If you can't find a picture, I'll help you find one. You don't have to choose the pictures I pick out for you, you are more than welcome to find your own... Though I will admit right now, I can be a bit picky with this. If I don't like the way your character looks, then I most likely won't want to role play with them. x.x

★ Limitations ★

I actually really have no limits. I love things to be kinky, I like when it's rough. Below you'll find a list of things I like and don't like. So yes. Swearing, Fucking, Raping, Anything goes, really.

★ RIGHT NAO ★

I am feeling: S u b m i s s i v e.

★ Do's ★
Combining is allowed.

Key;;
♥ [[1]] No. Just no.
♥ ♥ [[2]] Meh. Try again.
♥ ♥ ♥ [[3]] You reeeeeally have to do some convincing.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [[4]] Perhaps!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [[5]] omigawd, yes please!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [[6]] i just creamed myself.
(♥) = and a half. XD

Futanari (Chicks with Dicks) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
kemonomimi (Girls W/ Kittiey Ears) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (♥)
Beastality (With dogs, only) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Bondage ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Incest ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (♥)

★ Don'ts ★
Super huge big No-No's.

Removing of Limbs
Tentacles
Fece-Play
Urine-Play
Large Tits
Large Penises

★ Cravings ★

GANG BANG Girlfriend/Slave (16Yr/o) x Boyfriend/Master (19Yr/o)(And 2 of his friends) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (♥)
Futa Slave x Master ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

★ Pairings ★
Deep pink = My roles.
♈ = I'd like Beastality to be involved. >3

Original

Girlfriend x Abusive Boyfriend ♥ ♥
Human Slave x Master/ress ♥ ♥
Neko Slave x Master/ress ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Younger Sister x Older Brother ♈ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (♥)
Daughter x Father ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
GANG BANG Girlfriend/Slave (16Yr/o) x Boyfriend/Master (19Yr/o)(And 2 of his friends) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (♥)
Futa Slave x Futa Mistress

Series-Related

Chobits
Persocom x OC ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hellsing
OC x Alucard ♥ ♥ ♥

Lilias

Unapproved members cannot participate in adult games. Please start a thread on the Introductions board, answer the Questionnaire and we'll be back to you.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Valerian

Also, there can be no posting of sexually explicit images in the public areas.  All material here must be kept PG-13.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE