Wasteland ~ Fallout Shelter ~ Side Stories
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Karasu

Female anything si mine. Cute and shy character is win ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Angzyn

CLOSED
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Major Major

Pity that Male Two is not available. This is rather interesting for me.

Angzyn

It is, but the characters without the strick threw are the key characters need to start the RP.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Major Major

Oh, I stand corrected then. Could you pencil me in for that role?

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Major Major

Before I forget, I wanted to ask, any issue with the two guys being bi?

Winterborn

Hum-de-dum... Well, looks pretty slick to me.

Not to be too presumptuous, Major, but it is possible I could play a rather female-oriented bi male. I've never played anything but pretty purely straight men, so that's an aspect of the role I'd prefer to ease into, if at all possible.

If Angzyn lets me play... otherwise I can just didee mao.

Major Major

Yeah, fair enough. I was just tossing the idea out there- like a hand grenade with the pin taken out.

Winterborn

Following your analogy, good sir, I'm willing to throw myself on yon rogue explosive. In properly dramatic slow motion, hey?

In any event, got an idea of what sort of character you'd like to play, beyond the already stated?

Major Major

Well, I have some rough idea. My thinking is something like he used to be something like a shopkeeper in a small town, or a security guard at one of those little "Mom and Pops" banks. One of those resourceful people who also used to go out the back of beyond and go hunting every so often during the season, has a little vegetable garden and all that stuff.

Angzyn

Quote from: Winterborn on September 16, 2011, 12:00:09 AM
Hum-de-dum... Well, looks pretty slick to me.

Not to be too presumptuous, Major, but it is possible I could play a rather female-oriented bi male. I've never played anything but pretty purely straight men, so that's an aspect of the role I'd prefer to ease into, if at all possible.

If Angzyn lets me play... otherwise I can just didee mao.

The males can be bi yes but like its stated the last male spot has to be a strong dominate male. The top dog sota say.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Winterborn

Definitely can do. I know it's a bit cliched, but what I'm thinking is that my character will be ex-military as well.

Beyond being my own personal preference, it makes sense in a couple ways. The Major's character, as far as he's gone, is something of a homebody, small-town type one each. If our characters are to have known each other before, it follows that my character is from the same area. However, young men of the top dog variety don't do so well in those areas; they generally settle down, get into a lot of trouble, or join the military.

Hrm. I suppose an ex-convict would work nearly as well. Thoughts?

Karasu

Picture:

Name: Marie Dufay

Nickname: Siren

Personalty: Sub, Very Sub.

Attributing features: not a one

Weaponry: one small knife (the kind anyone could get, bigger than a pocket knife)

Items On Person: A flute, a book, a cell phone (that likely doesn't work now),

Skills: Singing (Major), Sewing (Minor)

Job Before the Fallout: Student

Attire:

History: Marie was always a shy girl, never a snob or bitch, more like one of those types of girls that seemed like anyone could walk all over them.

She had been a top student at a university, but since the end of the world, she finds herself lost and quite confused. Scared and alone she wanders now, searching for any form of life, and runnign away from danger or hiding as best she could.

Angzyn

Quote from: Winterborn on September 16, 2011, 12:47:06 AM
Definitely can do. I know it's a bit cliched, but what I'm thinking is that my character will be ex-military as well.

Beyond being my own personal preference, it makes sense in a couple ways. The Major's character, as far as he's gone, is something of a homebody, small-town type one each. If our characters are to have known each other before, it follows that my character is from the same area. However, young men of the top dog variety don't do so well in those areas; they generally settle down, get into a lot of trouble, or join the military.

Hrm. I suppose an ex-convict would work nearly as well. Thoughts?

Both are fine, but I really like the ex-convict one.

Once I read that they idea came up that when all hell broke loose the jails where just left and the convicts just started running free. That would also make sense of why the outlaw gangs are so dangerous.  8-)
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Angzyn

Injoy the new Sig Sign :3
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

JadenMystic

Picture And Attire:

Name: Sabrina Doe

Nickname: Diva

Personalty: Switch

Attributing features: Her voice.

Weaponry: Hand Guns--Pocket Knife-- & Boot knife--

Items On Person: Backpack with extra ammo for her guns. Some dry cereal,  nuts, tampons,

Skills: Has some medical training from when she went to college. Medical assistant/Pharmacy tech/Medical assistant.

Job Before the Fallout: Musician/Singer

History: Sabrina took some college classes when she was still in high school, and continued As soon as she turned 18 she got herself a few guns to help keep her safe. She grew up in a rough neighborhood, and there was a lot of gang violence. She always carried her knives on her. Even at school. She continued her college classes in the medical field as she started to sing and dance to make some money to help her out some.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Karasu

hehe woo sabrina could be a mentor to Marie XD Marie loves singing <3

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

JadenMystic

Wasteland link isn't working. Figured I'd let you know so you can fix it, Angzyn. :-)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

JadenMystic

Quote from: Karasu on September 16, 2011, 10:14:36 AM
hehe woo sabrina could be a mentor to Marie XD Marie loves singing <3

I'm sure she could teach your char a thing or two and break you out of your shell! ;)

Karasu

JadenMystic