Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

*lets Davina pet the win but keeps it*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Davina

*pets Xandi and lets her have the win*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

abandoneddolly

SinfulAngel

*Wonders how many posts or pages till the real winner is reveiled.*

Wins.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Davina

*licks Sin and runs off with the win*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

Being I am the "rightful" owner (and most "deserving) of the WIN, I suppose that this thread can just end right here and now. 

Takes her prized WIN, tucking it away in a safe place where no harm shall come near it, returns to her secret abode, where they both shall live happily ever after.

THE END

(Now, no one else post to the thread and we thank you!)  :D

lenka

*giggles*

Naughty, naughty Camille, didn't your mother ever tell you to share!? *I whisper along your ear*

Maybe if I could just....

*cat fights for the win, hands scratch and teeth's bite as I finally take what has always been rightfully mine*

Davina

*makes with the bandaids for boo boo's and then runs off with the win*

lenka

*licks my lips and gets ready for the chase*
....wraps my hands around the win possessively!

Davina

*tackles Lenka steals a kiss and the win*

Anesa

Sorry Divine One, I gots to have it!  *Plucks the WIN with her bloodied, scratched up hand that Lenka so sweetly mangled as they struggled over the highly sought after prize*

Rides off into the sky on her pony, (yes, it's a "Magical Pony" that can fly) where they are untouchable forever and ever!!!!

WINS!  :D

Davina

Lasso's the pony and nips at Camille's neck before stealing the win*

lenka

Steals Camill's pony and rides off after Davino, my fingers grasp her wrist as I pull her up over the saddle with the surge of power I gain....take both her and the win away.

Anesa

Whistles for both the pony AND the WIN to come back, tying the crafty Lenka with my rope and then tickle torturing her for stealing my horse! Shares the win the the Divine One.... ;)

Davina

*nuzzles Lenka and asks Camille if we can all cuddle after petting the pony and win*

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Xandria

No thank you...mine.  ;)

Anesa

No really....it's okay.  It's mine now.  :-)

Davina

*sneaky Davina is now a Tribble and hides the win*

Adammair

*thoroughly enjoyed watching the ladies fight over the prize, but finally decides it is his turn...jumps into the fray, finds the Tribble with the win, and takes it by force, then sprints away, happily clutching the win to his chest* It's mine...all mine...my precious!!

Davina

Trips Adammair and scolds him for abusing her cuteness before returning to the other women with the win*

Mordred

Ah but a trip (not the travelling kind.. nor the 'whoa.. dude' kind (although.. this dude.. well.. yeah).. hmm.. but a trip always ends up creating a tiny shadow.. and in this.. I hear a little whisper.. tapping on me shoulder.
In the shadow, I go.. sliding towards where those hoarding beauties believe it belongs.
It doesn't.
See these hands.. yeah.. that's where the thing should be.
And now.. presto! It is.
Awww.. and a cute little rabbit. That, you all can keep. Just please, feed it regularly.. this dark creature has a weakness for cute little rabbits. Started so long ago with Bugs Bunny.. even though he was quite an instigator.
Blah, blah, blah.. yeah.. got the win. :P
*See Pillory*

Davina

*gives the bunny a carrot and takes the win*