[Exalted 2.5] Infernals: Heroes of Hell (LFM)

Started by Re Z L, November 23, 2012, 06:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re Z L

Quote from: Muse on December 01, 2012, 12:09:17 PM
Here's what I'm working on, ReZ.  Please let me know soon if it's not your style. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Three Maiden Spear
--Formerly:  Carnelian God Crusher
--Formerly:  Carnelian Sands

Type:      Infernal
Caste:      Malefactor
Apparent Age   27
Birthday:   9th of Resplendent Fire
Height      6’6”
Weight:   303lbs
Skin:      Caramel
Hair:      Raven Wing Curls
Eyes:      Cinnamon

Motivation:   Ravish every virgin goddess. 
Urge:      Corrupt or destroy any god who has not resumed loyalty to the Yozi’s. 

Intimacies: 
Be worshiped as a powerful infernal god:  Ambition. 
Girls who have not submitted to him:  Lust and drive to dominate. 
Girls who have submitted to him:  Lust and loyalty. 

History:   In the beginning days of the Reclamation Carnelian Sands was a mighty desert nomad—second son of a barbarian king—was approached in a bizarre by a beautiful foreign maiden.  She was fair skinned with hair like the dawn.  She had little skills for her own defense, but was wise indeed in the ways of magical engineering.  The Five Maidens wrote them a destiny together in the stars.  If he reigned in his lusts and protected her from the team of immaculate hunting her, she would quickly succumb to her heroes honorable desires—winning him both her heart and the hart of the lunar sorceress—her mate who even now desperately sought her out.  They would discover mighty weapons from ancient times in a ruin and she would equip his army with them.  If they were strong and resolute, with other’s rallying under their banner, they would do much to slow or even outright thwart the Reclamation. 
   It was not to be. 
   Love stirred in Carnelian’s heart for this exotic and intelligent beauty, and lust in his loins.  He pledged to protect her, vanquished the mortals who pursued her, and carried her off into the desert.  That night, he wooed her with sweet romance and burning kisses.  The solar girl was shy and demure.  She denied him, though her body screamed for more. 
   Carnelian knew a rage like never before at being denied.  Already he’d vanquished seven mortal monks for this enchantress and still she denied him?  He enjoyed her quite forcefully.  Despite all her cries of no, her body still cried for more and he gave it to her in abundance. 
   Her conflicted heart did not save their destiny.  If anything, it only made her more afraid.  The girl fled before the coming of the dawn.  She and her lunar lover were destroyed by Akuma immaculate.  Carnelian’s story, though, was not over.  Cecelyne and Adorjan exlated him.  In the chrysalis profane, they wooed him and ravished him.  They remade him in their image and lifted him on high.  At the last moments they saw their potential undoing—that beneath all they’d wrought to blacken his lecherous soul, Carnelian still had the capacity for love.  Fearing this, they cut out his heart and replaced it with a clockwork prosthetic that redoubled his strength but sapped his compassion, leaving only his lust. 
   What was love after all?  Just some cosmic joke, like the slain Sun’s light on the blue sea… 
   Charged with the corruption or destruction of the disloyal gods, Carnelian was released upon Creation to fight the Reclamation.  Slaying his father and older brother, he claimed the throne of his nation.  He lead them glorious battle after glorious battle.  No foe could stand before their strength. No vestal virgin or quivering goddess could resist their lusts.  When the time was right, they seized a gate to Yuu Shan and poured into the celestial city itself, a strike coordinated with many others.  In the aftermath of that glorious raid in which the Unconquered Sun himself was slain, Carnelian defeated three virgin goddesses.  Taking each as his captive war bride, he deflowered each and broke them into his devoted concubines and priestesses of his cult. 
   His driving goal, however, was thwarted.  His lust for Luna cooled with no further opportunity to cuckold the Unconquered Sun.  His taste for virgins became his new fire. He took his new title—Three Maiden Spear—and set out on his holy journey to destroy the remaining rebel gods, ravish and corrupt the rebel goddesses.   

Haha, looks like it could be amusing :-)
A&A

ShadowFox89

I'm going to be away most of tomorrow, so I'll be working on my lunar while on my way to Chicago.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Re Z L

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 01, 2012, 07:34:49 PM
I'm going to be away most of tomorrow, so I'll be working on my lunar while on my way to Chicago.

Alrighty!  Have a safe trip!
A&A

Krule

Thorn: Please understand, it's not really an issue with torture, Kyran has no problems with that when it's in it's proper place... such as PROPER PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE WHO DARE DESECRATE TRUE BEAUTY it's the matter of taking delight in the matter that bothers him... doesn't mean he would dislike you because of it, but might mean he avoids you during such matters, or turns someone over to you and leaves them for you to play with. *winks*

ShadowFox89

I plan on my Lunar being very trickster-ish. The Loki to everyone else's Thor (think actual Aesir mythos, not Marvel mythos).
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Re Z L

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 01, 2012, 09:50:22 PM
I plan on my Lunar being very trickster-ish. The Loki to everyone else's Thor (think actual Aesir mythos, not Marvel mythos).

A&A

ShadowFox89

Okay, not the silly version :P

I'm taking an Infinite Resplendent Amulet just to have a trenchcoat on demand.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Re Z L

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 01, 2012, 10:04:13 PM
Okay, not the silly version :P

I'm taking an Infinite Resplendent Amulet just to have a trenchcoat on demand.

Real tricksters are never silly  ;)

I think I'll probably get an OOC post up and going either tonight or tomorrow
A&A

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Re Z L on December 01, 2012, 10:15:55 PM
Real tricksters are never silly  ;)

I think I'll probably get an OOC post up and going either tonight or tomorrow

Groovy shit! Also I found my slaymate... er playmate.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Re Z L

A&A

ShadowFox89

Posting this here for now, probably won't be done until monday.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name(s): Cailana/Cail (depends on gender of form at the moment), the Evershifting Enchanter
Caste:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Languages:

Motivation:

Intimacies:

Essence:
Personal:
Peripheral:
Overdrive: 0/0

Willpower:
Compassion:
Conviction:
Temperance:
Valor:

Health Levels;
~0 x 1
~1 x 2
~2 x 2
~4 x 1
~Inc x 1
~Dying x 3

Strength:
Dexterity:
Stamina:

Charisma:
Manipulation:
Appearance:

Perception:
Intelligence:
Wits:

Abilities:

Charms;

Backgrounds;

Calculations;

Bashing soak -  ()
Lethal soak - ()
Hardness - 0
Dodge DV -
Join Combat -
Move/Dash - /
Dodge MDV -

Attacks:

BP Spending:
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Question- Is Luna still around? I figure she'd be crafty enough to get the Yozi to think she's on their side.... Being the living incarnation of survival and adaptation :)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Krule

My understanding is that Yu Shan is one of the few places that is still untouched... places for the gods and allies to remain safe... also, Gaia has Gnosis, which I thought is something of a realm to itself.

PaleEnchantress

The Yozi's don't seem to have must affect in the wyld or underworld either.

ShadowFox89

According to the prologue info, the Yozi somehow knocked down the gates of Yu-Shan (which should, literally, be impossible to do. It wasn't even possible during the Primordial War)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Krule

Quote 'Heaven became the last "safe" place to resist the Yozis, but now Yu-Shan was a prison similar to what Hell had been.'

ShadowFox89

"As gates to Yu-Shan were captured hordes of demons began to poor into Heaven, lead by second or third circle demons.  The rushed to meet Sol Invictus, the Unconquered Sun, who had already been defeated."

Soo.... some clarifying is needed?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Re Z L

Heaven is still quite large and with the Unconquered Sun gone it's no longer very high on their priorities.  The initial flood was largely to keep support from spilling out onto Creation, since then Yu-Shan is something of a resistance city.  Demon patrols wander through here and there, and resisting gods/elementals/exalts hide within the city where they can.

Luna is still at large, along with at least two of the Maidens.

There's a few holdouts in creation too, but they're people who mostly keep to themselves unless bothered (Raksi for example).  The Underworld is really the only unified front, but the Yozis show little interest in going there.
A&A

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Re Z L

A&A

ShadowFox89

Okay, more specific question, how long ago has the whole "conquer creation" thing happened?

I know spirits take a year and a day to rez from the dead.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 02, 2012, 05:17:26 PM
Okay, more specific question, how long ago has the whole "conquer creation" thing happened?

This is important, Ive got to add a bit in my background about what my character did after exaltation.

Re Z L

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 02, 2012, 05:17:26 PM

Nearly a year, and the UCS has been dead for at least 3/4 of that time.
A&A

ShadowFox89

Okay, so it'd be safe to say that our characters have been exalted before the takeover?
Call me Shadow
My A/A