Let's Write a Story | Plots Within | F for M | Romance

Started by its610time, October 22, 2016, 08:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its610time

Availability: Open

Hello! 610 here! I’m looking for a couple of good partners to bash our heads together and hopefully create something awesome.

Current craving: Romance. Pregnancy. Affectionate doms.

A Few Important Things – I expect this to be read

Must be able to write at least 3 good paragraphs: I am a multi-paragraph writer that usually writes anywhere from 400-1000+ words. If you can not average out at least 3 paragraphs to go off of, I get turned off rather easily. I understand there are times when the story dies down, as will the amount we will write. But, I’m warning you now, if I get a one-liner, I’m dropping the story right then and there. I want description. Tell me what they are thinking, feeling. Describe to me their reactions and what they are doing. Details are an amazing thing and will always get me going.
All stories will be in 3rd person: This is non-negotiable.
I prefer writing through threads or PMs: I Do Not roleplay through Discord. I have no problem discussing things or brainstorming the story through it. But, I will not write the story there.
I play heterosexual pairings: I do play either gender and will add multiple side characters throughout the story, male and female. If you want me to play male, please let me know when you inquire about the story. That or I will assume I am playing as female. I am currently only itching to play female leads and not all that interested in doubling.
My posting rate varies: My posts range from two or three times a day to once a week. I have been slowing down a bit lately to about one or two times a day to once every other day. At the latest, once a week. It all depends on what is going on in my life and quite frankly, my muse of the story.
I may ask for a writing sample: If you contact me, I will look through your past thread stories and read some of your writing content to see if we will be compatible as writers. If I don't see any recent ones or any at all, I will ask for a writing sample before anything else. Please be prepared for this.
Feel free to just send me a message of an intro post: If you have an introduction post of a story you really want to do, maybe someone dropped the story, or perhaps you just wrote it, doesn’t matter. Feel free to randomly send it to me. I’ll look over it and see if it piques my interest and I’ll let you know so we can move it to a thread or not!
I'm primarily looking for Doms or Switches: At the moment, I'm not looking to be anyone's Domme. If you wish to play a switch, don't expect me to take the lead constantly. I've had too many partners come to me saying they are 'switches' only for me to have to constantly have to take the initiative. Let's please avoid this now. UPDATE: Currently craving possessive and jealous Doms.
PM me if you are interested: Send me a message of what you would like to do. May that be an idea of mine, one of yours, or just a simple pairing to brainstorm off of. Please don’t send me a message with nothing but “Would you like to rp.” That drives me crazy and I most likely won't answer. Also, don’t post here.
Do not PM me if you have nothing to go off of except your RT: I've had so many come to me who had no ideas, nothing, and only asked me to look at their RT. I'm not interested in that folks. If I wanted to look at your thread, I would have looked at it on my own time.

A Few Ideas

Feel free to send me yours! I have a lot of ideas and I’d rather not overwhelm you. So, I’ll put this little link here where I have bookmarked my thread where I have all my plots. If you wish to look over them cool. If you don’t, cool too. I’m always open to brainstorm. Just keep in mind, I please ask that you come to me with something in mind.

Beware: My Large Plot Collection

What Insomnia Did For Me (Modern | Fluff | Comedy | Light-hearted) <3

He was beginning to feel a bit like a Zombie, honestly, it having been months since he got anything approaching a decent night's sleep. He'll just fall down onto his bed and collapse, now and again, and if he gets more than two or three hours then that counts as a decent night's sleep by his standing. Mostly, though, he was living a life harshly regulated by alarms and coffee. It hadn't been easy, and thank god he lived in the city where he could pretty much didn't have to drive and that his job was pretty much just... mind-numbing.. which was something he never thought he'd ever say in his life.

Once he'd gotten used to just-- not sleeping,-- he'd found the hardest part of it all was just keeping himself occupied throughout the long hours of the night.

He didn't notice Her until a few weeks ago, but rather or not that was because she was new to the area or he'd just never noticed her, that wasn't clear.

She lived across the street, in a nigh-identical apartment complex to his own, occupying some unit on the third floor. Near as he could tell, she didn't sleep much more than he did, if she did at all. He'd just noticed that there was always a light on up there, at first, but he had gradually come to learn more and more about his not-really-neighbor in Insomnia. She was about his age, pretty in a dried out 'needs more sleep,' kind of way that he imagined he shared and had managed to get a job slinging coffee at a nearby cafe.

He felt a weird kinship with her, despite not knowing her name or the least thing about her, other than just a figure he'd see in the window, now and again, with whom he shared the occasional wave at ungodly hours of the evening when they spotted each other. He'd pondered going and visiting her cafe, just to say hello and introduce himself, but he could never figure out a way to do it without coming across like a stalker. Plus, it wasn't like "can't sleep" was all that much to have in common, really, so who knew if they'd even get along in the end anyway?

...to say that he was surprised when he had a knock on his door at 2:45 would be an understatement.

There she was, though, when he opened the door.

"Hey... You're welcome to come in, I guess... Coffee?"

--- I had envisioned this to be a fun little light-hearted story. I would like the two to be able to joke and tease each other freely, so a personality that could fit that would be best. If you want him to be shy, at least don't make him too shy to where she has to step up and do everything.

Misunderstood (Modern or discussed otherwise)

She is gorgeous, affectionate, and has a natural carefree nature. Although her characteristics seemed to place her in the spotlight more than not, she was never one to judge those who were misunderstood. He was a bit of a risk-taker, known as a tyrant among his peers. As handsome as he was, there weren’t many who were even bold enough to speak to him. That was until the day he met her.

Run Away with Me (Modern | Parental Abuse)

He is madly in love with her. The whole world around them doesn't treat them right. Her father is abusive even though he'd admit she's the only thing that matters to him. He asks her a question that enforces inner turmoil in her. He asks her to leave with him.

The Things I Would Do to Forget You (Modern | Drama | Abuse)

My character and your character have been the best of friends since the toddler days. However, when they have become older, they have developed deep feelings for one another but each are too afraid to admit it. It’s been years my character has waited for yours to show any sign to become more than friends. now at the age of 20 and tired of waiting she gets a boyfriend. when she denies her now-boyfriend of sex, he becomes abusive. she starts getting bruises and her friend is concerned and determined to find out why… What will happen when he finds out everything? her boyfriend was the one doing it and worse she was only with him to try to lose the feelings for the best friend she has loved for so long.

Collar me, Baby (Subverse | MxF | Modern) <3333

MC is a sub. In a past relationship, a collar was forced upon her and he abused her sub nature with his selfish demands. She finally got away from him but would never be able to take the collar off without a Dom demanding she did. YC is a dom, hiring a babysitter for his young child. MC comes to do the job, but finds out he is a Dom and gets nervous but can't leave because she was already paid. YC assumes she is claimed by a different Dom because of the collar, but he can't help but feel an intense attraction to her and feel drawn to protect her.

---Subverse is a lot like Omegaverse. If you don't know what it is, I've put some reference pics below. That's the basics of the story, a few lesser details would be, YC is divorced or had lost his wife. And works from home, like an author or something. If you'd rather get rid of him having a child, we can work around it, no worries. The main thing is she is forcefully collared and despite that, he wants her, and eventually unbound her from that man.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/m8xxjsr[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/GH6XXss[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/fQPVWG1[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/FJJFFHg[/URL]

Compatibility ( Omegaverse | MxF | Modern ) <3

This idea would be set in an omegaverse between a male alpha and female omega. Through the years science had found that people could be paired off of how compatible their genetics was instead of making a connection romantically. They found that genetic pairs were more stable, and had an uncontrollable attraction to the other due to their genetics being so compatible. Soon, the government made genetic marriage a requirement, and once someone turn of age, they would be paired to their marriage partner.

MC, an omega female gets paired to an Alpha who has great influence, could be financially or just knows people in high places. The point is when they meet the meeting goes wrong and he harms her (how he does it can be discussed) and his influence can cover up what he has done. MC escapes and hides in YC’s shed. YC is an unpaired Alpha who moved out of the city to the middle of nowhere to try to start over from something. (up to you) One night something catches his attention, a sweet aroma coming from his shed. When he goes to investigate, he finds MC, bleeding, and in heat. The moment he sees her he has the overwhelming urge to protect her, to possess her. My omega.

Little did he know MC was actually his intended genetic pair stolen from him from the other Alpha.

The Brothel ( Omegaverse | MxF | Modern ) <3

In a world where Alphas were known as the elite while being an Omega was everyone’s worst nightmare. Jobs were scarce for them due to their heat affecting others and the suppressants were expensive. There seemed to be only one option for an Omega to survive. Prostitution. Down on Main Street, there was a brothel for anyone looking to sleep with an Omega for the right price. MC happened to be a female Omega working at this brothel. She was cursed with stronger pheromones then most and the special suppressants required were extremely expensive. The only way to afford that was to work here and after a tragic event, she was determined to do whatever it took to get those suppressants.

But, the moment YC sees mine, he offers to pay for any and everything she needs as long as she becomes his mate.

I Aways Thought I Was a Beta (Omegaverse | M x F | Late-bloomer)

MC is a female Beta, living a mediocre life as most Beta's do. YC is an Alpha, they could be friends already or simply strangers who crossed paths at the wrong time. The point is, the moment MC starts feeling sick, it would be YC would comes to help. Only to find out that MC is actually going into her first heat, and since she is a late bloomer, her pheromones are overwhelming. Can YC resist the urge? Or will he teach her what being an Omega is really about during her first heat?

Why I Came Back (Omegaverse | MxF | Past lovers | Pregnancy) <3333 SUPER CRAVING!

This is kind of like the Compatibility idea. As far as the government issuing out genetic matches. Out characters were sure that they were going to be matched. But, they didn't. MC got matched with an abusive asshole, and YC left, not being able to watch the love of his life be with someone else. But, MC was getting abused, and left the other Alpha. Then, YC comes back for some reason and a mutrual friend sets them both up on a blind date, and when YC sees mine again, he knows he can't let her go. Of course, Mc is hesitant, but her heat hits and forces the two together. They have to figure things out, especially once they find out that MC is pregnant with YC's baby.

Can We Be What We Used to Be? (Modern | Pregnancy | Fluff | Past lovers) <3 - SUPER CRAVING!

There's a guy and a girl. They met, fell in love, and thought there was no one else for them. Graduation came around and the guy got accepted into a university either across the state or the country. Going to college was his dream. So, of course, he has to break up with the girl because it was not fair to them to stay together if he was leaving... Four years later, the guy comes back. He is still in love with the girl and wants to make things right with her, but there's a catch. The girl has a three-almost-four-year old child. He does not know that the child is his until she is ready to tell him. So, what happens when they both want to get back together, but the girl is afraid of getting hurt by the guy. Will the new child bring the two together or tear them apart?

If It's Forbidden Why Does It Feel So Right? (Modern | Sibling incest | Possible Pregnancy | Possible dub-con and corruption)

Well for this story, my main idea centers around fraternal twins (or could be changed to just brother and sister if you're not comfortable with twins) who have shared a bedroom forever, since their parents can't afford to get a bigger house. The brother's overprotective feeling is turning into something deeper, and soon he finds his love for his sister might not be as innocent as a brother's love should be. He attempts to push her away in order to try and get rid of the feelings, but as time goes on the feelings only grow stronger. Where we begin could be the night he finally can't take the feelings anymore, and either confess, or kisses her, whichever, and perhaps he tries to convince her to feel the same. We can basically go from there, build on the concept. Perhaps throw in a pregnancy, that would make for a more dramatic storyline although that's completely up to you and your limits.

No One Is Ever Good Enough In My Brother’s Eyes (Modern | Sibling Incest)<3
Her brother has always been very protective over her, making dating difficult when he would more or less scare off her dates. So, after finally getting frustrated by it all, she confronts him. He explains to her that he just wants her to be with someone who would protect her and love her. Out of frustration, she blurts out, “Well, I might as well just date you then!”

And of course, his response would be, “I’m fine with that.”

Daddy's Little Girl (Modern | father/daughter Incest)

Daddy has had his daughter by his side, her entire life. When she decides she wants to have relationships, daddy shows her that he can provide all the romance and sex that she could ever need.

Sudden Marriage <3
YC just had his engagement dropped and in the spur of a moment, he decides to propose to the first girl he sees – MC. And to his surprise, she agrees.

Is this really fake? <3

MC is called home for an engagement meeting. In a desperate act to get out of it, she asks YC to act like her boyfriend, and to her surprise, YC takes their fake dating very seriously. Are they supposed to be so intimate in a fake relationship?! He could be a stranger, a boss, a friend. Let’s discuss!

Thank you all. You guys are amaze-ballz. You really are.  Sending my love! :blowkiss:

its610time

~Updated

its610time

its610time

Updated with two new ideas~

its610time

Updated with a new idea~

its610time

its610time

Revamped and updated some plots as well and info on thread~

its610time

its610time

its610time

Selectively searching~

its610time

Reopened/posted idea Why is this taboo.

its610time

Selectively searching~

its610time

its610time

I have reopened this.

-Edited formatting.
-Updated information in 'About Me' & 'What I'm looking for in you'
-Added 'The Witch of the Woods' idea.

its610time

its610time

its610time

Added new idea The Guardian

its610time

its610time

Searching

Revamped my thread a bit and added new ideas.

its610time

Been gone a while. Getting back in the groove of things.

its610time

its610time

its610time

Its been a while. I'm now open and searching for partners.