Femme char looking for Male - for romantic & or D/s role play - UPDATE!

Started by Sariel, May 23, 2011, 10:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sariel

As you check my profile you'll see I've not been round for some time, real life got the best of me for a bit, however I am still and always looking for good role play.

In particular I am looking for a male character (no preference on the player) for both in-depth role play and light one shots and or short term engagements.

I tend toward submissive female characters though, I can play a 'straight' romantic scene or even just a casual pick up with little or no D/s implied or played.  I like literate players: 2 or more paragraphs when possible, though I expect sometimes shorter posts for dialog. 

I've no set characters here, though I've a few in my 'portfolio de role play,' that said I can craft something to your tastes so long as we share on's and off's well. 

I can and will play extreme scenes with another role player who accepts my hard limits; meaning we don't wander off into vore, gore, bathroom sports and impossible body modifications.  I like realism - in so much that amazing expandable penises, multiple genitalia and the like are just not my deal.

So, what I mean in extreme is - extreme bondage.  Breast ties, full body ties, suspension, knife play, sensory deprivation, gags, plugs, forced group scenes (where the female is tied and basically whored out to any and all who pass by)  public scenes that include controls on noise, motion, expression and or are forced public performance.  S&M scenes are also very welcome - I love leather, chains.  As my flavor text says, if I am not sore to the core - you're doing it wrong. 

I am fur friendly, though I'd rather my character remain human or humanoid (elf ) and yours be the lycanthrope, Anthro-creature.  Scenes of this nature are fun if they are naive and exploratory meaning my character is lured into copulating and seems surprised and salaciously aroused by the 'naughty' nature of the interactions.  However, a good old fashioned ravaging by a very scary werewolf is hot and I won't turn it down.

Some themes I'd like to explore are as follows:

Taking into consideration that I've found a couple fantastic parties to role play with, I am still finding I have spare time for this that or the other thing.  I've not probably described my ideas below as well as I might so I want to give them a bit more flavor and perhaps add one or two that could be of interest to someone.

Non-Consensual stories: 

Research Gone Wrong:  Emila Johannsen well known ethnobotanist has taken her grad student assistant to the depths of South America to investigate claims about a plant found deep in the Amazon Forest that may hold keys to turning back the hands of aging.  Her investors - a large pharmaceutical company have given them all the money they could need to chop, fight and hack their way to a rumored set of Mayan ruins which may provide them answers.  In the course of their paid research Amelia becomes fascinated with other 'botanicals' which she witnesses the natives using as 'performance enhancers,'  Some the bulk of them used to aid in sense of sight, smell, etc for the purposes of hunting and locating resources.  Quickly she and her assistant begin to distill the mixture, and her student ever willing to impress her agrees to be the un-official lab rat for the process.  One night after a dose of the serum, the two thinking that none of the active ingredient was going to manifest in any change in him - go to sleep... but some hours later Emila is confronted with a creature, one part Jaguar, the other part man... I wonder what happens?  (M/F, D/s, Rape - Anthro-fur for the male partner.) 

Wait, how did I get here?:  Anne Salway is a lovely young college co-ed, her life seeming one of those TV family sitcoms where every day's challenge is met with humor and hard work, resulting in a happy ending.  Little did Anne know her father had a gambling problem, a serious one which was dragging her family closer and closer to the brink of disaster.  Her baby brother Josh had been a prodigy - computers and coding something that appeared to be like the air he breathed.  Sent off to college she for nursing and he for engineering - her parents are now struggling to keep them in school, her brother Josh reaching a point where several large companies are looking to hire him, which would assure their parents would weather the financial storm of their father's addiction.  However, as the mobsters her father owes close in he makes an unpleasant deal - basically selling Anne to the leader of the family whom he owes a known 'white slave trader' who ships pretty American girls all over the world to the highest bidder.  (This story depending upon my partner's desires can be ravaged from day one by a series of mobsters, trafficers, immigration officers, even law enforcement. Or she could be brought to one man, who has a penchant for virgins, particularly one's like Anne whom he can brutalize and then mold to his desires. Extreme Non-con/Rape, verbal abuse, multiple partners, possible prostitution -etc.  Not for the faint of heart.)

You, yes you there!  You're the May Queen! - Amaranthe Whitting has been elected the May Queen for her small English village.  It is a lauded honor, the girls chosen getting a life time free ticked to the good life.  Taken from the dregs of poverty she is pampered for a year in the castle of the local Lord, prepared for the following of an ancient religious rite that is supposed to keep the Lord and his people prosperous and healthy for another year.  Now, no one has ever seen a single girl come back from the castle, but it is said that they become Ladies to is Lordship's wife, living a life of warmth and goodness in the confines of the castle.  Amaranthe packs up her things and heads to the castle amid tearful good byes from her family, and then arrives in the early evening to find a very different set of circumstances than she was told... (D/s, non-consent, drugs, ritual abuse, demons, perhaps ancient gods - fantasy elements. Males only please)

Playground of the Gods:  In some ancient culture, the gods grow bored with their lives and decide to construct a small island where they allow the humans there to aspire to their level of existence.  Powers are given, the bodies of those who populate it are made to be the most beautiful and perfect examples of their race.  There is no disease, no death, and no rules.  Left with no need to work or struggle the people there turn to discovery of arts, science, music and pleasure.  (These people are totally sexualized where all acts of pleasure take place anywhere any time for any reason.  There is but one prohibition as the Gods know this is the secret to their power - Incest.  This is pretty much an anything goes environment so long as my hard limits are respected.  Multiple characters both male and female.  This should be a persistent role play, with changing characters and some flexibility.  I only ask that one pair be the 'renegades' who in true searching after power begin to commit incest with one another - including breeding and lactation play. )

Personal pet to a couple - hot little nympho chained and kept by an influential man and wife who let her out from time to time for increasingly naughty three way fun.

I prefer messenger role play, though sometimes my availability is poor and will require respite from role play or a switch to PM or forum to accommodate it. 

I like time and situation flexible partners who are easy to talk to out of character and are not possessive or overly demanding.  If that becomes a problem you'll get one warning and then?  I'll poof.  So take that under advisement. 

Sariel

StormWolf

I'd do a werewolf on elf rp with you via email. I have experience with playing were's.