Live and Die in Zombieland! (mul - looking for f)

Started by kasen03, October 03, 2009, 11:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasen03

Howdy all!

My games seem to have petered out for the time being, so I'm looking at starting up a new game.  My RP keeps me sporadically busy, but I can promise several poses a week - if not daily when RL lets me out to play.

The idea -

After just seeing ZOMBIELAND! in the theatres, I think that world is a great opportunity for some manic fun.  Not necessarily looking to recreate the movie, but rather have a plot set in the Zombieland universe.  Looking to go from romantic to kinky - with plenty of zombie-killing goodness involved.  I'd be leaning more towards the girl-next-door type then the bombshell and am looking to play someone more like the geeky side then the crazy Woody Harrison zombie-killer.

PM if you're interested - old friends and new people invited!

playfullchick76

Ive seen plenty of zombie movies before, so I think I know the material. I dont think that zombieland has come out here yet, but when it does, i;ll see it.

Mathim

It came out on Friday; I watched it yesterday afternoon. Fucking AWESOME. Best zombie movie ever, hands-down.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

YoungOne

I have not seen the movie yet, but i will sometime. I would like to play the girl next door, I have not done a post rp yet but im a fast learner. Let me know if you still need a partner.
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0