Looking for a Detective That Will Solve My Story

Started by Eliza, October 20, 2013, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

Hello [you],

I had started watching Beyond Two Souls, an exclusive game for the Playstation 3 and was inspired by the story and the plot devices. However, since I don't own or play to buy a Playstation 3 (Xbox user I am), I cannot play this great looking game. What I can do is try to make a roleplay inspired by the game. I do not plan to make a canonical or even a original that is based on the game or its story. I'm just taking bits and pieces from it.

I am looking for someone to play a detective, who probably not in a position he likes to be in. A guy who works small and minor cases, hoping for a big case to fall into his lap. You're great at investigating, but the opportunity to use them isn't coming for you. You have excellent observational skills. Optional qualities to have is a dog, but no girlfriend present in your life. Either you're a good cook or a good medic, but not both. Either good with a gun or good behind the wheel.

Now you, the detective must meet your big case. Me. You're driving near the place where you clear your mind to think when all of a sudden something crosses your vehicle's path. You see a girl that would have been pretty if it weren't for the injuries she has on her body. She tries to run away, but can' since it seems her leg hurts somewhere, so she resorts to crawling away. As a detective, what are you going to do?

Some guidelines though:
1) You know of Beyond Two Souls, but don't know whole story (I've only see an hour gameplay of it)
2) Be comfortable with blind story-telling. You don't know the future nor we plan out what our next move is. Impulsiveness, in-the-moment kind of roleplay. Use those observational skills. I'll be descriptive, if that helps.
3) Have fun.

Enjoy. PM if interested.