Secret Notes of Craving And Seduction (M seeking F)

Started by Inside, June 16, 2013, 10:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inside

It started innocently. A chance encounter one morning in a coffee shop. A few words on a napkin that somehow made it from his hands to her eyes.

In time, it became that part of the day they both needed. Thoughts exchanged shifted from compliments to deeper admissions. Soft desires relayed through written words and occasional passing whispers and intense glances blossomed into primal cravings.

At some point, these two realize there is only one possible outcome. And yet they don't even know each others names. They know the most intimate detail of desire swimming around in one another, possibly more than anybody has ever known, yet the highest contact has been grazing fingertips.

And then, the game must change.

Getting to this moment is the first piece of this juicy pie. Unravelling each other beyond this moment is the next delicious slice.

Let me know whatcha think!
*See Pillory*

Vlexia

This seems like most of the posts will be what is going on internally, mentally. What thoughts are pounding through the mind as their eyes lock, as their fingers graze. I immediately visualized a woman, pretty, simple; perhaps late twenties, early thirties. She is single, lives alone, is probably a teacher. She has never viewed herself as adventurous, impulsive, or bold. Yet this male, this stranger, is calling to her in the most primal of ways.

Her sexual encounters have been sweet and brief in the past, but it has been awhile since she has acted upon them...years, in fact. Yet why is she so willing to spill her most intimate thoughts and fantasies to a stranger, one whom she has just met. Nameless, going with him is dangerous, thrilling, needed.

I would enjoy doing this idea if you are still open to it

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Inside

It's not my thing to bump. Not in this way, anyway. It's just, I really crave this scenario described. There's been a few little nibbles but no true grabbing on and gnawing hard.
*See Pillory*