RP partner wanted!

Started by dthewaters, March 12, 2013, 02:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dthewaters

So as the title says looking an RP partner can do any pairings whether it is M X F, M X M, or other as long as you write a decent post, at least 1 paragraph, that is clear what you are writing.

Some scenarios I have in mind;

In a future where cloning is the norm, there is an entire industry of clones being sold as sex slaves.

I have two RP stories about a witch in modern times they are:
1) This is more story-driven
There is a shy, young girl with few friends and doesn't quite know a lot of social norms [Although you can change her backstory and personality if you want] turns 18 and suddenly strange things starts occurring to her, smoke appears from her finger tips, random letters starts forming words, strange shadows appear and disappear and she also has visions at random times sometimes during the day, sometimes at night.
At some point she discovers she is a witch and seeks a strange man who is knows is a wizard to teach her to control her powers, he agrees and this is where the fun starts. The wizard had created a creature who brings out the worst in people. That creature is now rebelling against the wizard and it is up to him and the witch to destroy it.

2) More smut-based
a girl/boy works for this nice lady/gentleman, cleaning her house, when she comes across this statue of a demon that grants him/her magical powers, now the young person is forced to be trained as a witch by the older person. The older person also had created an human golem.

Another Story-based setting based upon an obscure game called Arcanum.
It's a High Fantasy mets Streampunk type game so it has elves, dwarfs and orcs but with more things you relate to stream-punk such as Victorian type cloths and settings. Although we could RP it without the Fantasy elements.
As for the actual story, we are two characters who met on a Zeppelin I RP as a Lone Gun-Slinger like character while your character is a female princess type character. The Zeppelin is suddenly attacked by Sky-Pirates and our characters are the only survivors from there we have to work together to get back to the civilization.

An Bimbo-based story, outline is simple a not too bright but big breasted beauty arrives at a city and stays with a friend. The two get into some highjinks-Mostly smut based but can work out a story.

Anybody ever seen Rosemary's Baby, Basically an RP similar to that where a demon takes an human women as his queen and impregnates her.

Fandoms and Pairings:

Bleach: Ichigo and Orihime
One Piece: Luffy and Nami
Angel Sanctuary: Setsune x Sara

Other pairings, that don't have an actual plot to them.

Demon/virgin sacriface
teacher/student
cougar/younger male

PM if you want to know more or if any interests you

dthewaters

BUMP: Included an Cyberpunk RP

dthewaters

BUMP: Added a fandom-based RPs and the pairings I prefer

dthewaters

UPDATED: Added a new Streampunk Plot.

dthewaters

UPDATED: Doing an RP with somebody as well as a BUMP to see if there is anybody interested in any of my other stories.

dthewaters

dthewaters

Updated, added a Demon RP

dthewaters

Been a long while since I last had time to RP so I've updated and added to this