News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for Drow (M for F)

Started by BlackStone, May 06, 2016, 04:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I will admit this is possibly an escapism type role play, but it has always been an itch of mine that I wanted to scratch where a character of mine takes and breaks a Drow female to his will.   However I do not want this to be simple sex role play and would like some plot to it.   I am open to any suggestions on that part.  The loose plot I have on this part are rival crime bosses now engages in a territory war and working to plot against one another.  This plot may require us to play multiple character but I do like a complex and layered world and plot and for the sex to enhance it and further plot and character development, not merely be sex for sex sake.  I see this as in start being NC, but would not need to stay that way throughout the story.  My on and offs are in my signature block as well as links to my writings here on E!.  If this concept grabs your attention please drop me a line and lets discuss.  I look forward to hearing from you.

BlackStone

Giving this a bump as the idea of taking and taming a Drow female so certain of her place and station in life has always appealed to me.   Please let me know if the idea is appealing to anyone else out there and we can see what we can plot together as far as setting, characters, plot direction and hooks.  Hope to hear from you soon.

BlackStone

So still looking for someone that is interested in playing a Drow Female that would be taken and broken.   I will admit it is a particular itch of mine that has always fascinated.  As far as my character is concerned I am fairly open as to what would appeal to you.  Leaning towards a Moon Elf like Elaith Craulnober, or a Drow male anti-paladin worshiping an aspect of Lovitar that is both goddess of lust and vengeance.   Again I am open so if this catches anyone's attention please drop me a line.  In my signature block on the first post above are my links to my On and Offs as well as to some of my writing projects here.   Hoping to hear from you soon.