Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

The objective is to answer a question that requires a 'guilty' or 'not guilty' answer... Then leave a new question for the next player...

First question...

Ever used handcuffs on anyone or been handcuffed?...
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

leelan

Guilty.

Ever licked a shot off someone's body, or been licked off?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Saku

Not guilty.

Ever given someone sex upside down or received sex upside down?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Maci

guilty

ever swallowed cum so fast it shot up your nose?

Kroduk

Not guilty (thank God)

Ever slipped on the soap in the shower... with someone else?
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

Mistress Maro

Not Guilty.

Ever just told someone to stop or stopped because it wasn't good?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Darius

Guilty

Ever gone through with it cause you felt like you owed it to them?
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Mistress Maro

Guilty

Ever told the person it was bad right afterwards?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Darius

Guilty.

stayed longer than you knew it was right to?
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Mistress Maro

Not guilty.

Ever met the 'other' person?

Chris Rock

Darius

Guilty

Ever loved the one you're with?
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Mistress Maro

Not guilty. I don't love anyone. :)

Every have the other person tell you that they loved, but didn't feel the same way?

Chris Rock

Corinthi

Guilty.

Ever lied to get out of a speeding ticket?

Mistress Maro

Not Guilty. Never been caught.

Ever asked a cop for his phone number?

Chris Rock

Corinthi

Guilty, although not for romantic reasons.

Ever faked an orgasm just to end an unsatisfying encounter?

Lilias

Guilty (c'mon, hasn't everyone?)

Ever bragged about something that really hadn't happened?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

CandyLips

Not guilty.

Ever made out with a stranger?

Maci

guilty

thank god there is no degree of guiltiness.!

Ever pick your nose and have no place to wipe it???

saturnschild

Ha Ha Guilty

Ever watched or listened to the tv more then actually pay attention to the person you having sex with??
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

CandyLips

Not guilty.. Though sometimes I wished the TV was on..

Ever threw up infront of someone you liked?

Milanthe

Guilty.  Though...  Amazingly enough, that's what started the relationship.  @.@;;;  He appologized to me afterwards for taking off as soon as I threw up, we got to talking and boom, dating.  lmao

Ever...  Told someone they were great when they were below substandard in bed?
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Mistress Maro

Not Guilty. Meh I wouldn't want them to think I would want to again.

Ever called someone by someone elses name in the middles of sex?

Chris Rock

Maci

guilty.
what's worse is it was my dog's name.

Ever dined and dashed?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. Lol. But then I felt bad for it so I went back to next day and paid for it.

Ever stole a drink from the bar?

Chris Rock

Corinthi

Not Guilty.

Ever dropped food on the floor and still served it?