A Woman’s Fall from Grace[M or F Dom/Domme]

Started by NightfallRose, January 24, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightfallRose

Hello E. I may have binged a lot of Spartacus. Now I knew there was nudity and sex going into it, but I hadn’t realized exactly how much of it there was. But I can’t really complain about it. It got my creative juices flowing, perhaps among other things too. The show is pretty good too :3

What I’m looking for is as the title says. A woman’s fall from grace. I’d love to play a noble woman who is sold into Slavery. Perhaps she is accused of a crime and whether rightly or wrongly is found guilty and then sold to a rival noble who she has been competing with. Or perhaps her husband is drowning in debt and decides he needs to sell off some assets including his wife to save his own life. Maybe there was a revolution and she was along with all the other nobles were sold for the lowest bidder as punishment. Perhaps the rebellion is more local and her own slaves tired of her cruelty decide they’ve had enough. Taking her and locking her in her own dungeon to be used as nothing more then three holes and a toy to see how loud they can make it scream in agony. Well you get the idea of what I’m going for.

Now setting wise it can be any era though I’ll admit to having a preference for either fantasy or alternative history, as I doubt I’m informed enough to play in a specific era.

Kink wise I’m hoping for an extreme game. I think I’m generally willing to try most things though I’m not much a fan of *extreme* body modifications, but simpler ones I’m okay with. Other then dismemberment(open for discussion) and snuff I’m open to try and accommodate.

I’m going to be on daily and depending on the length asked for posting daily. If we’re writing a long amount my posting will slow. I generally write a minimum of two paragraphs up to ten depending on the situation.

I’m only looking for one, maybe two partners to plan and write with. I’ve found in the past that I get ahead of myself and taking too many partners, getting stressed out and just turtling up in my bed to hide away. If you’re reading this as one of these people I apologize to you for doing so. So in light of that, like I said I’m looking only for a partner, or maybe two. But one would definitely be more smut intensive and a shorter run so I don’t poof away.

If you’re interested please PM with your ideas and we can talk. I eagerly await your messages.