Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RhinSama

-Stares at her character sheet, and then headdesks- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now for personality and background on no sleep lols

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

RhinSama

Well I think I didn't do a half bad job on it considering I'm sleep AND caffeine deprived at the moment.

D'awww thank you Bane

Character:

[Insert Image LINKS

Name: Theloria Arget
Species: Silver
Sex: Female

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: White with a blue tinge
Eyes: Golden
Skin: Lightly tanned
Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 5’1
Other: Markings run the entire length of her body from shoulders to the tops of her feet in tribal patterns. Ranging from the darkest of blues to the lightest to an almost near white. All to depict the dance of snow and ice.
Silver jewelry that she had made for herself over the years, and it is always changing and taking on new shapes as her tastes grow and change.
Race: Trithos

Information:

Personality: Theloria was of one of the older clutches, and so she was a tad more mature. Well at least in her eyes she is. Though the young dragon is always up for a little playful banter with her nestmates when it seems like the right time. Yet she is strong and sharp minded, and it aids her well when she needs it.

Background: [At least two decent paragraphs.]

Theloria emerged from her hard prison with a few soft squeaks there were befitting her and her clutch mates. Though her parents were pleased when they realized she was the only female within the nest of eggs, and so she was well cared for. Yet the female soon proved to be just as rough and tumble as her brothers were, and often gave them the better end of whatever sort of match they all got into. Yet as they got older she proved to be more of a sharp mind then they were, and she often out smarted them in ways that left them glaring at her till she pinned them down. Then after a good grooming they’d all cuddle up together once more and be happy go lucky again.

As she matured Theloria found that she was more apt at working with metals when she was bored, and there was an abundance of such things within the cave that they called home. Rooting around for them she found veins of gold and silver, and soon began making jewelry for her nest mates and friends. So this was how she passed her time for almost two centuries, but before she got that old her parents decided it was time for her to learn to fly. Taking her outside one day they watched as she tilted her head and looked at the others who were flying. Nodding her head she let out a soft call, and leapt from the edge after her brothers. In a moment of fear she turned a few times before she got her wings spread, and soon she found herself soaring through the skies.
Relationships
Leth: Someone special to her even though he might not realize it. Upon discovering his love for silver she began to make him jewelry in new and different designs that no one else is blessed with. Gifts to show her affection and caring for him in the hopes that he might wake up one day, and not be such an oblivious male. Ever watching and following after him she does her best to keep up to his pace, but she often finds herself lost since he seems to always be able to give her the slip! Yet most times she was content to just watch him as she tried to relax, and not allow herself to become upset over the fact that he always seems more interested in other females than her.

OOC Ons and Offs:
Please look at my O/Os thread. Thankies!

bubby

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

bubby

Adonis

O/O's

bubby

Yeah... been reading. You still at the 'dragons getting to know one another' stage? I see there's no 'pairing' as before, or am I missing something?

Adonis

Yes, and yes. Ive got plots on hold until after holidays, so most likely everyone will be turned loose tomorrow sometime. Pairing was nixed completely due to the difficulty of people coming and going.
O/O's

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

bubby

Adonis

No ma'am. Just make sure her background and everything is modified accordingly, and fits the new character sheet template.
O/O's

bubby

*Squees and TACKLES and hugs*

YAY! I'll work on it. Shall I post it here?

Adonis

O/O's

bubby

Secretwriter

Just a fair warning, there is a spanking fee for bio processing. In order to process your bio, you have to take two swats :3  ::) Would you like that on the right cheek, the left cheek, or one each?

is only kidding, but it's fun to mess with you, Bubby

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

bubby

*Snerks and lofts a brow at Secret* Better be careful little Missy. Pounce you and pin you and RAWR!  ::)  ;D

Secretwriter

Demi

Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

bubby

*Beams and snugs Demi* You guys make me feel all liked and shizz!  ;D

Almost done with my bio.

Rogue

Deamonbane

Hiya there, Miss Bubby.... I am called Bane, and I am reasonably new to this here wondrous world of dragons... So how have you been?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

bubby

Well met Rogue!

Here's my bio. Let me know what/if I need to change.

Character:

Name:Anishal
Species:Silver
Sex:Female

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair:Platinum
Eyes:Silver (luminescent)
Skin:Pale
Weight:145 lbs
Height:5'10”
Other: Anishal has unique 'tattooing' that goes from the left side of her face to the top of her left hand. It looks tribal in nature, and has an ice tint to it.

Information:

Personality: Anishal is quite cool, often cold, quiet and calculating. She -is- ice. She is also a bit....off. She is dragon. Though she holds a human appearance, she is still dragon. She can pretend human when needed, but the facade can slip sometimes and her true nature will be seen, even in a human form. She is fierce, but wise. She can and will kill easily and even gleefully, but can also think through a given situation before reacting.

Background: Anishal had brooded within her egg. She'd had knowledge and was awake before she was actually able to release herself. She did not come forth softly, but instead exploded from what she deemed as a prison. Instantly her wings had snapped open, intent on flight right away, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she met the broadside of the cavern wall quite heavily. The anger at her lack of experience caused her to seek flight almost before she was really capable. She was not urged off the cliffs edge when the time came, but instead ran off of her own volition, determined to master this feat that was all instinct. Oh, but how failure was so painful! And again, the anger chased away the pain, and it was not long before Anishal was Queen of the skies..

Ons and Offs: Check below.

bubby