...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BRO FIST...IF YOU DONT POST THIS TO 5 BROS THEN YOU ARENT A BRO

Don't be mistaken by the title 'bro,' it has nothing to do with your sex, just your awesomeness.  Put it in your signature and enjoy the instant gratification of coolness.

Oniya

Chain posts?  *eyebrow lift*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Is it just me or does this seem a little... spammy? *Cracks an eyebrow, also*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Jude

Just adopt it in your signature and you too will be broful.

Moon and Star

How do I set my keyboard to 'stun'?

Noelle

Would it help if we discussed the perks of brodom?

Oniya

Not really.  It still makes for an excessively large signature, in my opinion.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Moon and Star

OldSchoolGamer

Now if it had a middle finger sticking up out of it...yeah, I can think of some people I'd forward it to.  Starting with my last boss...  ;D

Noelle

THE PERKS OF BEING A BRO:

You can wear as many popped collars as you want
Chicks dig bros
Bros dig bros (but not in a gay way, bro! Hawhawhahwahwa POUND IIIIT)
Calling each other 'Broseph'
Having 'Bromances'
NAILING THE HEAD CHEERLEADER AMIRITE BRAHHHH??
Playing sports awesomely
Having hair that doesn't get messed up in water, hurricanes, or 2012.

Jude

Always don't not be a bro.

This guy isn't a bro, and look where it got him:

Inkidu

Quote from: Jude on September 08, 2009, 04:35:28 PM
Always don't not be a bro.

Always don't not be a bro. Well in a perverse use of a double negative you made your statement positive and managed convey what you were trying to say...

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Chevalier des Poissons

I can't believe it. With so much nice things to get from my country's internet community, you just got a random orkut meme D=
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A