Male PC Looking for Male DM for D&D Game

Started by Taffin Eyre, August 15, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taffin Eyre

The Basics: I'm a longtime RPer looking for fantasy adventure. I have plenty of online and tabletop experience. I'm looking for a male DM for exciting stories with plenty of erotic twists and character interaction with a preference for forced M/M action.

The Character: Taffin Eyre is a swordsman with pretty humble ambitions. Having grown up in a small farming town, he has joined the local watch and helps keep the peace. Just under six feet in height with brown hair and blue eyes, Taffin is something of a loner, probably the result of the death of his parents when he was in his teens. While he is not the most learned of men, he is not stupid though he often comes off as slow since he generally likes to ponder things over before making a decision. He is a skilled carpenter and has dreams of opening up his own shop one day.

Above all, Taffin is a decent man who tries to live with as much courage and integrity as possible. He's not the type to save the world but he is the kind of man who helps build and protect communities.

Taffin Eyre

Just a quick update. I will be posting on/offs after Labor Day.

Taffin Eyre

The Basics: I'm a longtime RPer looking for fantasy adventure. I have plenty of online and tabletop experience. I'm looking for a male DM for exciting stories with plenty of erotic twists and character interaction with a preference for forced M/M action.

The Character: Taffin Eyre is a swordsman with pretty humble ambitions. Having grown up in a small farming town, he has joined the local watch and helps keep the peace. Just under six feet in height with brown hair and blue eyes, Taffin is something of a loner, probably the result of the death of his parents when he was in his teens. While he is not the most learned of men, he is not stupid though he often comes off as slow since he generally likes to ponder things over before making a decision. He is a skilled carpenter and has dreams of opening up his own shop one day.

Above all, Taffin is a decent man who tries to live with as much courage and integrity as possible. He's not the type to save the world but he is the kind of man who helps build and protect communities.

Taffin Eyre

Refreshing.

Taffin Eyre

Refreshing.

Sain

Did you notice this game in the Groups looking for players? https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=302159.0 It seems to be quite close to what you're lookin for :-)
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Taffin Eyre

Taffin Eyre

Straight but open guy exploring scenes with other men thanks to a tabletop game.

The Basics: I'm a longtime RPer looking for fantasy adventure. I have plenty of online and tabletop experience. I'm looking for a male DM for exciting stories with plenty of erotic twists and character interaction.

Taffin Eyre

Apologies for the delayed reply. I would be very interested.

Taffin Eyre

Nothing specific. Small farm town works.

I would prefer more forced M/M scenes. I don't mind some M/F scenes but they aren't needed. Monsters do less for me than humans but we can work them in. I will create a sheet.

Taffin Eyre

Taffin Eyre

Let me know if this works:

Taffin Eyre
Male Human Fighter
Level 1
Neutral Good
Representing Michael

Strength   17
Intelligence    9
Wisdom   8   
Dexterity   16   
Constitution   16   
Charisma   14   

HP: 12

Height:    5' 11"
Weight:   225 lb
Skin:   Pale
Eyes:   Blue
Hair:   Dark brown

Languages:   Common, Dwarven,

Weapons: Long sword, dagger.

Armor: Chain mail, helmet, shield, shirt, breeches, socks, boots, undergarment.

Equipment: backpack, bedroll, blanket, bottle, tinderbox, pen, journal, hooted lamp, 3 oil flasks, rations, rope, soap, torches, waterskins, spyglass.

GP: 30
SP: 30

Taffin Eyre

Sorry, cut and pasted my old 3 sheet. Yeah, let me redo.

Taffin Eyre

Apologies. Unexpectedly on the road till tomorrow. I will have the post and the character sheet then. Thanks for your patience.

Taffin Eyre

Sorry, getting in later than I thought. Will have response your way tomorrow. Apologies.

Taffin Eyre

Taffin Eyre

I'm a longtime RPer looking for fantasy adventure. I have plenty of online and tabletop experience. I'm looking for a male DM for exciting stories with plenty of erotic twists and character interaction with a preference for forced M/M action.

Taffin Eyre

Taffin Eyre