FBI Agent tries to investigate a mob boss.. with hilarious consequences M for F

Started by Winterton52, June 22, 2014, 03:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winterton52

Hey all!

Had an idea I thought I might pitch, see who is keen:

The story follows FBI agent Claire Sturridge as she tries to catch infamous Mob boss, Carlos "The Wizard" Fontana. Notoriously difficult to track down, the bureau enlists the help of their top agent to finally close down The Wizard's network of crime that includes high profile art theft and art fraud.

Smart, beautiful and intuitive, the Bureau regards Sturridge as their best shot. But what they don't know, they call Fontana "The Wizard" for his abilities to avoid detection and manipulate his pursuers.

In short, my idea involves the female character trying to catch me, yet gets tripped up by many things. I'm thinking this could involved me sending a female to seduce her, him using his charm powers to get her to play with herself at the most opportune moments, wardrobe malfunctions, all with the idea of distracting her from doing her jobs. Who knows, he may even boldly take her on a date, having her on her knees blowing him (very unlike her character), before he 'accidentally' leaks his picture to the Bureau.

If anyone is keen for this, PM me or comment on this post!

Would love to hear from you :)

P.S. I don't intend to get caught
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.