In The Waiting Room- F seeking f roleplay ideas.

Started by Ashacisback, March 11, 2012, 04:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashacisback

Hey there world, I am sorry I have not been online in literally forever and sorry I had to leave some of my old partners suddenly, we had some family stuff that came up very suddenly and I was unable to access my computer or even internet for a span of many months. But have no fear I am back and committed to new plots and new role plays. So here are some plots. Just private message me if interested. We can also change around plots or add new elements. Also I usually do female on female role plays but I am totally fine with males playing females. I am usually dom but I would love to play sub in one of these role plays, depending on your preference.

Plot one- The examination room; A sweet young girl not very experienced in sexual acts goes to her first gynecologist appointment. Young and questioning her sexuality already her new and rather attractive female doctor shows her the ropes and opens a new world of medical play and bdsm.

Plot two- The Woman- A young but recently divorced woman goes to a new dominatrix, one of the best and most expensive in the town to experiment with medical play and bondage. The woman finds she likes this new little sub very much and wants to keep her on as her own personal lesbian subby.

Plot three- The Slave- A girl mistakenly makes an appointment with the wrong sort of doctors office. This clinic is run by a dominant crazed woman who will take in women and girls and keep them on in her hospital, training them and binding them. Forming them into her own personal sex toys. Kind of a kidnap/slave/bondage plot.

Plot four, no clever title or anything I just have been wanting to try a school nurse develops strange feelings for a student and introduces her into the bdsm world she has been hiding in her own house.

So message me if interested with the plot you want and if you would prefer submissive or dominant! I'm online most all of today and tomorrow night so lets get these plots started!