Transformation, Last man alive, monster girls, wow I have a lot I want...

Started by KeyOfTwilight, August 15, 2009, 01:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyOfTwilight

So after being back after a year's time, I figured it was proper to post a thread expressing my desire for a one on one roleplay.  Note, this can eventually turn into group roleplays as well, but for now, one on one is what I'm desiring. 

I have a huge fetish for sexual transformation, as well as monster girl transformation.  I don't know why, but it makes for great roleplays in my mind.  I have a few plots in mind with this, however, how they flesh out would more depend on those who inquire on the plots.  Yes, I would prefer to save plot discussion for a time after I find a partner to roleplay with.

The other roleplay idea I am craving is something akin to the story of Y: Last Man Alive.  Plague or something else kills all but one man as far as people know (99.9999999999999999% of people don't even know about said last man)  and that man is left to find what happened, and how he will play a part in the future.  This could end up as a group roleplay in the future as well. 

So, I guess post if you're interested, and I'll pm you from there to flesh out ideas.

Korokage

I can see how the Last Man Alive RP would result in, what those in the know call, and unwanted harem situation. And now I am amused and intrigued. Oh wait you're looking for a chick probably. Lol, my bad.

KeyOfTwilight

I never said I'd not need another man further down.  And no, not a harem.  It's complex, you'd have to read Y to get the idea i'm striking at.

Korokage

Do you know where I can get Y? And I didn't necessarily mean a litteral harem, 'cause if it becaomes a group game with lots of girls then...well you know. :P

KeyOfTwilight

usually borders has it, certainly any comic shop.  I'm through volumes 1-4, there are ten volumes, so as soon as i get a new job ill be buying more, but i have the general idea.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0