News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Special request for pokemon rp

Started by Lady Avacyn, March 10, 2014, 02:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Avacyn

Okay so I am looking to start a one on one RP inspired by this pic.

I was thinking that it is the aftermath of a horrific war in the Pokemon world. (We can work out the details of the war and the reasons behind it together) But this will follow the return of a soldier, and his loyal battle-worn pokemon after the fighting has stopped. Is there a home for him to go home to? Is it the start of a whole new regime that he must bow to?
His war wounds, both physical and mental are severe. Wheel-chair bound as he awaits surgery (or unable to afford) he looks to the support of an old friend (civilian or platoon-mate to be decided upon) to put the pieces of his shattered life back together.

Okay so here's what I'm looking for. Now normally I don't worry too much about post length, but for this I want someone who can give me meaty posts, between two and three paragraphs minimum, and push me to do my best as well. I want drama, action, romance, and maybe a little smut (not required, but not banned for this) I'm happy to hear any ideas or embellishments you might have as far as the plot, seeing as I have only general details down so far. I'm willing to play this M/m or M/f whichever way you prefer, and I am not adverse to letting you choose which role you wish to play. SO PLEASE, if you are interested drop me a line. I'd love to hear your thoughts as well even if you're not looking to start up an rp.