What's in the MadPanda's Suggestion Box?

Started by MadPanda, September 13, 2009, 02:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

Here's my own little ongoing list of general interests and ideas.  Don't see something?  Feel free to ask!  I'm always open to negotiation and discussion in the interests of a good story.

NEW! Bridal Candidate Number One (and Only) (Futa/F Fantasy)

Something that's been in my noggin for ages, inspired by 'Houses of the Blooded', 'The Sword, the Crown, and the Unspeakable Power', and maybe a bit of Game of Thrones flavored settings but could potentially be tweaked for sci fantasy, space opera, or steampunk. Aiming for slow burn affection and romance, with an eye toward the pair becoming each other's strongest allies.  Rating negotiable, but would prefer to keep it no harder than Bondage (initial abduction notwithstanding).

It is a regrettable fact that there is more than one way to procure a bride. The proper way to do so, of course, is to patiently negotiate an arrangement between the two Houses, exchange the traditional gifts, and so on and so forth. For those who have difficulty finding anyone willing to consider such, there is the distasteful practice of stealing one. This is customarily done by the bridegroom, acting alone, proving puissance and courage by braving the wrath of his designated in-laws-to-be by being...frankly, very foolish. And yet, there is no rule against a bridal raid being carried out on behalf of an unknowing bridegroom. Just as it is custom for some noble Houses to place their wayward or even simply surplus daughters in what are often called celibentiaries (which is to say 'celibate penitentiaries', yes?) as a means of punishment.

Which is how this particular situation came to be, and how a most unusual couple began their slow, awkward romance...

One, a youthful Heir Presumptive to a House, disinterested in any question of matrimony (which is rendered even more awkward due to certain personal particulars) arrives at the furthest of the House's estate, intent on spending a season free of Senatorial bickering in quiet study and relative solitude.

The other, an inmate of her House's celibentiary, due to jealousy and rumor rather than any iniquity, who found herself seized and carried off like so much stolen booty and delivered to the newly arrived Lord of the Manor with no explanation.

If you would know how they turn this awkward beginning to the most golden of blessed fortunes, then read on!

Liberty and Justice and All (superhero!  Be it ICONS or BASH! or Truth and Justice...f/f...probably BON)

In honor of the occasion, a naughty little project involving my two favorite flagsuited heroes, Liberty and Justice!  A little mutual rescuing from certain peril, a bit of awkward romance that will eventually (one hopes) become a solid relationship with fringe benefits.  Definitely looking for equal partnership, not mentor and sidekick.  Willing to negotiate the baddies, since a black-leather clad villain inclined to bondage is maybe too silly...but I'm solidly a Golden/Silver/Bronze age sort of Panda, not a grimdark Iron Age one.

Monkeying Around (non-canon post-Aang TLAvatarverse)
Very silly, very much AU and OOC and who knows what else.

There's a legend of a stone monkey who once declared war on the heavens and was pinned under a mountain for his trouble.  In time, he won free of his prison and regained his godhood and (for the most part) behaved himself.  Which means, of course, that he remained a mischief-making, easy-going, somewhat irresponsible patron of monkeykind. 

This is not his story.

This is the story of his grandson, who followed family tradition by being kicked out of the Celestial Jade Courts to live among mortals until he could learn some manners.  It's also the story of a young woman who befriended him, the menace they battled, and some poor merchant's eternally cursed cabbages.

Hero Wanted: Enquire Within (Almost certainly NC/Human/System/Solo)

OSR sandbox solo game!  For anyone willing to brave a little old-school style dungeon crawl.  Plot is organic...and player-driven, since it's a sandbox.  May have to find where I put my copy of Basic Fantasy for this one!

Back for Seconds (VAN thru BON)(F/F)

A woman loses her husband early in their marriage, mourns him for years, and finally meets him again...except that he's been reborn as a woman.  The good news is that, er, she has all of his memories.  The bad news is that she's eighteen, homeless, and clearly interested in taking up where they left off the first time.

Drama and romance ensue!  Details open to negotiation--this one can go into bondage, or stay sappy and romantic, or anywhere in between.  There is a bit of ooky backstory, so I'm looking for someone to play the older partner.  But if you'd rather play the husband, make me an offer!

In Nomine: Scorched!  (probably BON, M/F)

Burn Notice meets The Prophecy!  A certain demon (an Impudite, for those who care about such details), formerly in the employ of Asmodeus, has somehow not only managed to become a Renegade without being splattered to the four winds by his own boss, but also managed a ten minute head-start.  Now at loose ends, and suspiciously left alone by the heavy firepower usually unleashed on one in his state, he has gone to ground somewhere to try and make sense of it all.

Enter an old friend or two from the Lighter side of things...

Someone's ineffable plan is in motion.  But whose? And to what end?

Roles: I will happily play poor Fitz.  You may indulge your angelic side to taste.

UPDATE: have acquired GURPS In Nomine and In Nomine Anime, just for kicks.  And in all candor?  Asmodeus is the wrong Prince for a guy like Fitz to have served, so that'll have to be reworked.  In any case, Fitz is a 'good' Impudite...and he Tripped rather than Fell, possibly quite recently.  After all, what happened to the Grigori and Gabriel is kind of hard to reconcile with the official version of things.  >:)

Lost Luggage (F/F, VAN-BON but will consider NC...)

It just isn't poor Haruhi's year.  It was supposed to be her last carefree summer, one last girlish fling at a girls' only summer camp between graduation and starting college, and everything was kind of fun.  But then Mommy Dearest, she of the overbooked schedule and third husband, decided to go on another honeymoon and 'forgot' to come pick up her daughter...

So now the poor girl is stuck, temporarily in the custody if not tender mercies of her counselor(s), who may have wicked ideas about how to pass the intervening days!

(would like to play Haruhi) (and would be willing to consider NC, F/F/f...)

Untitled 1  (VAN, f/f)

Utter bit of yuri fluff.  Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mercury.  Maybe with a (legal) Sailor Saturn for fun.  A cute couple and another lass in severe need of some sisterly TLC.  For a change, I'd keep it light.  Going for warm and romantic and cozy...  Canon?  Who cares?

Untitled 2  (BON, m/F or m/F/F)
A little bit of Neon Genesis Evangelion aftermath, with no particular psychodrama in mind.  But!  Five years later, Shinji and Asuka get to celebrate their anniversary, and Azusa gets to play with her husband however she likes.  Perhaps Rei could be convinced to come join in?   Alternately, Ritsuko and Maya might enjoy having the poor, helpless, hapless young man for an evening.

Our Dirty Little Secret  (BON-NC?, F/f)
Stepsisters from an unfortunate union, touching base after a few years apart as one is in mid-divorce, rekindle the forbidden passion that they first found in their teens to get them through Daddy Dearest's free hand with his belt...

Prowling Cougar, Topped Puppy  (BON, F/m, Furry is optional but makes for a good pun)
A merry widow wantonly catches the attention of her stepdaughter's classmate, a shy and slender young man who responds to her attentions in a most gratifying manner.  Naughtiness and drama ensue!  There will be plot, believe it or not.

Behind Blue Eyes (System)(Possible NC territory)
Another Sorcerer idea...I just got to see the last half-hour or so of Fight Club.  Just enough to get my mitts on the whole Tyler Durdan thing.  Somewhere out there, there's a free playtest document for Sorcerer that uses the idea of one's dark reflection as a demon.  It isn't a great leap from there to the idea of an imaginary friend running amok, creating some interesting problems.  This is kind of out there, even for me, in a 'fucking with my own head' sort of way.

Dream-Quest (Possible NC territory)
Sorcerer-inspired.  Need a PI down on their luck who used to have a vivid dream life while young that's been a bit nonfunctional of late...who will soon be discovering long-dormant talents!  All because of a kid in a wheelchair with a collection of stuffed animals.  Can go systemless.

Perfect Boyfriend (System) (Possible NC territory)(F/m, but not femdom)
Sorcerer-inspired.  We all know the stereotype of the succubus girlfriend summoned by the nebbish/schmuck/loser.  How about a variant for the ladies?  An incubus gigolo...who, let's face it, also handles conflict simplification on behalf of his lover/mistress.  I can surely come up with something eeeeevil to do with this...can go systemless.

Untitled 3  (El Hazard)
Everybody knows that Shayla-shayla and Manami have a thing for Makoto, who only has eyes for Ifurita.  Call me mad, call me pervvy, but I suspect that the two would make a lovely couple in mutual comfort if only they could get rid of a few inhibitions.  What're the odds that, say, a certain highly mischievous little lass named Alielle might accidentally on purpose get the ball rolling?  How wrong could this possibly get?  And what happens if Alielle decides that she likes having two girlfriends who are less bitchy than Fatora?

Untitled 4 (DBZ)
This anime I know from nothing, but there's got to be a cute Saiyan gal out there someplace...and I'm usually in the mood for tomboy-and-princess yuri or shojoai...I even have the official RPG from R. Tal around somewhere, if you wanna go system.

Untitled 5

Weirdly enough, sometimes my brain goes in strange and uncharacteristically twisted places.  Futa/futa, this time.  Two new neighbors discover a mutually delightful secret about one another.  Mischief and naughtiness ensue.  Got a couple of nice pics by Kamitora I can blame for this one.  Willing to go Light rather than Bondage.  Plot to develop organically.  (Does this bear some resemblance to the crossposted one-shot below?  Yes, yes it does.  Same general idea, different starting point.)

My Lover, The Pirate (maybe system?) (Light to Bondage?)
We all know the usual swashbuckling story, right?  Dashing pirate captain takes ship, rescues fair damsel from impending marriage to fat, bald, jerk of a rich noble, whisks her away for a romantic fling and freedom...how about a little role reversal?  Amazonian Pirate Queen liberates shy, bookish young nobleman on a whim and romantically seduces him into a life on the account.   :-)  I've got just the lad I want to play, too...

Crashed Out (maybe system) (Light to Bondage) (Exotic)
There are worse fates than being shot down over a distant world somewhere in the Fifth Circle after having your flight jumped by the Hishen.  And as the old pilot's saying goes, any landing you can walk away from is a good one...even if you had to eject to do it.  Fortunately you ended up on dry land, the atmosphere is breathable, and the temperature is moderate enough that freezing to death or cooking isn't an immediate problem.

A smashed signal beacon?  That's a problem.  And then there's that primitive city you saw in the distance when you bailed out...

(rough idea only at this stage!  Willing to flesh out.  Background borrowed from a minis sci fi game I know and love, but up for negotiation.  Only real requirement is that the pilot is Human, and whatever the locals are, they're sexually compatible with humans...)

UPDATE: Thanks to certain adjustments and a kickstarter, I have a system in mind and an official setting, plus if wanted can even play out the initial dogfight with relative ease.

ONE-SHOTS: THE CROSS-POSTING
Name: Good Night To Stay In
Content: Bondage/Exotic

Scenario: Cute and submissive Skunk boy gets picked up for the night and used thoroughly.

Setting: Modern/Near-now

Requirements: Looking for MILF-tastic domme, futa domme, or couple willing to 'share'...   >:)

Other info: Danny's a Furry, but his date need not be.

+++

Name: Now That He's Gone

Content: Bondage/Human

Scenario: Young stepmother and newly adult stepdaughter have a little girl-talk about their lingering issues the night of their husband/father's funeral.

Requirements: Open to play either character, and open to negotiation on who tops whom.

Other info: F/f semi-incestuous, obviously.  >:)

+++

Name: Grooming Games

Content: Bondage/Exotic, verging on NC

Scenario: Cute furry gets trapped and used in the women's locker room shower at her club by human domme.  Alternately, owner/pet play in the shower, or coach on student sapphic cruelty.

Requirements: Looking for someone to play the human partner.  Creative use of water for frustration / overstimulation would be welcome.

Other info: Precise nature of the furball is up for negotiation--I have naughty nekojin, inujin, and usagijin on tap!

+++

Name: Mommy's New Toy

Content: Bondage, verging on NC

Scenario: Shy late-bloomer comes home from school unexpectedly to find her hot stepmother and equally delicious aunt-by-marriage playing around...and finds herself becoming part of their torrid lesbian affair as a pet and toy.

Requirements: Looking for a stepmother and an aunt-by-marriage.

Other info: F/F/f semi-incestuous.  Hoping to move this to a longer-running game if everything works out, with enough of a soap-opera plot to keep things interesting.

+++++

Name: Glasha's Pet

Content: Bondage/Exotic

Scenario: Just a little naughtiness between my favorite big badass blonde butch Bear babe and her newest pickup.

Requirements: In my head, Glasha's new toy is a skinny little twink of a Puppy, but that's just me.   :-)  And there's likely to be a bit of rough stuff (but nothing non-consensual).  My anima is in domme mode just now, so I'm looking for someone to play the bottom--furry or not, and specific type of furry, are open to negotiation.

+++++

Name: Doomed By The Bell

Content: Probably Light, but could go as hard as NonCon depending

Scenario: After the last bell on the last day of the school year, a departing senior corners a shy school-mate and enjoys an opportunity to use (and possibly abuse) the poor little futa before leaving for summer break.

Setting: Modern/Near-now.  And probably pseudo-Japanese, if only for the uniforms.   >:)

Requirements: Looking for a sexy, self-confident, slightly dominant class rep willing to be very naughty indeed.

Other info: F/futa (but that's negotiable--would be willing to go F/f or F/m).

++++

Name: Experiments in Futafication: The Wrong Switch

Content: Light/Exotic..possibly some Bondage

Scenario: Close friends volunteer for an extra credit lab for their Weird Science 251 class...only to find that they're both just a wee bit different after the maniacally laughing grad student in a lab coat throws the switch!  Now he's got a sweet rack, and she's got an extra nine inches, and their social lives are about to get thrown for a loop...

Requirements: Open to play either character.

Other info: Hopefully cartoonish and light-hearted, not to mention WAFFy and romantic, in amongst the wicked naughtiness.  Blame Kamitora.

+++

Name: Drow In Distress

Content: NC/Human (F/f)

Scenario: An inexperienced Drow Rogue tries to sneak into the wrong townhouse, only to find that there's a good reason the Thieves' Guild has left it alone for ages!  The powerful and wicked woman who lives there decides to enjoy her busty little victim...

Setting: High Fantasy

Requirements: Someone willing to top the little elfie and make her cry--forced lesbianism, anal, breast whipping and nipple torment, suspension, spanking.

Other info: This is a replay of an old, old idea of mine, but for a change I think I'll play the hapless little Drow.  :-)  If you'd rather play the helpless little elfie, I can always restructure things a bit.

++++

Name: Who Needs Her?

Content: Light/Exotic...futa x futa.

Scenario: The only thing worse than unrequited love is having a rival for it!  And that's where they are, two mostly innocent friends who share the same secret and also have a crush on the same aloof older woman.  So what's left to do but to commiserate about the unfairness of it all and repair a friendship left ragged after a semester of increasingly odd and wasted efforts to gain the object of desire?  And with a little luck, perhaps there's a light at the end of the tunnel of despair to be found.

Requirements: Open to play either character.

Other info: Hopefully also cartoonish and light-hearted, not to mention WAFFy and romantic, in amongst the wicked naughtiness.  Again, all blame goes to Kamitora and Jinjin.

+++
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

And now, the bad news.  Keeping a floating Idea Thread open means that I also put down the weird, silly, incredibly mind-bendingly warped ideas as well.  Like these:

Kim Possible (via Spycraft 2e or OTE) (currently in play)
I am, not surprisingly, amused by the KiGo slashfic out there, but also the BonGo, RonGo, KiRonGo, KiBon...you get the idea.  ;D  Anyway, there's plenty of room there for development.

Something Kingdom Hearts-ish, if KH were a bit more like Cool World...(probably Random Anime or BESM 1st Ed for reasons that make perfect sense to me after a few beers).

And of course, there's always the option of naming an Exalted character after members of the cast of Avatar.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

(bump!)

Cleaned up a few entries that are in play, added some stuff.

Would be delighted to find a new partner for Back For Seconds.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

And I'm in One Of Those Moods.

New Game listed!  Unknown Armies (which has been described as Pulp Fiction meets Hellraiser).  Not your usual modern urban fantasy...

In Memory of Bishrook

iridum248

Hmmmm, I've had a craving for a solo system game featuring either of these girls, without the 'clutter' of too many other players...

http://www.leeroo.com/view-232_1256881192800.jpg (Preferably~)

Or

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/7878/black_thighhighs-breasts-cleavage-homare_-fool-s_a

MadPanda

re-bump...'cause that screwy Kim Possible idea is taken.

Still hoping to find a new partner or two on the Back For Seconds idea.   ;D

New Troupe game added...and this one's Iridum's fault, more or less.  Feng Shui.  I'd forgotten how much fun that one can be...

In Memory of Bishrook

HairyHeretic

I'd be up for Scion or Feng Shui .. both extremely fun games :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

MadPanda

Wheee!  Bizarre update, with a hint of thread necromancy.  The original idea was one that I was going to run with someone who got RL issues and then vanished from E shortly after the first post.

In Memory of Bishrook

Callie Del Noire

Wish I'd seen your Kim/Shego thing before it started. :(

MadPanda

I'm never opposed to re-running a concept...  ;D

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Another silly idea!

I'm in a Pulp Action mood for some funny reason...and cross-dressing furry lesbian pulp sounds just about right.  :o  >:)  Something about petite tomboys in pinstripe suits with tommyguns.  Mmmm...

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

I can't believe I left this one off my list!

Amber DRPG.  It's only one of my faves.  Only played it often enough for my copy, bought way back when in 1991, is dogeared and coming apart at the seams.  Haven't done much with it for the past couple, but the neurons are firing again...

In re: furry pulp...I have a Fennec tomboy with Bogartesque fashion sense in my head, and her faithful co-star, a statuesque Tigress in a skimpy belly-dancer's outfit...with a really big-ass sword...or maybe Panthress.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

New twist for 'Back for Seconds' idea!  Anybody know what I mean when I reference an alien race known as the Nendo-kata?   >:)

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

updated--Makoto's back on the open fur list, Glasha's been added as well, and a few more systems are on the list o' interest.

I have noticed that folks seem to miss one very important thing, so perhaps I should edit for clarification--if I propose a set up with character details, I'm telling about the character I'm thinking of playing!  I'm not proposing what you should play--that's entirely up to you!  So, for In Nomine: Scorched (for example) I have thoughts in mind for the demon in exile...but his angelic associate?  That's up to my partner.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Yet another addition, albeit a minor one.
Curse the luck, someone reminded me about Don't Rest Your Head, and suddenly I'm in the mood to try something a little bit horrific and a lot bit mentally twisty.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Argh!  Yet another silly idea!

Ran across a delightfully surrealistic webcomic last night called Yu+Me: Dream (or something along those lines)...which is about a girl who goes into a coma after a car accident and dreams six months of her life over again.  She meets the girl of her dreams, and just when everything starts to work out, she wakes up to find that only twelve days have passed, and her soul's other half is but a figment of whimsy.  And then it gets really weird from there when she busts back into the dreaming world to save her friend... 

Delightfully written, emotionally rich, and even if the art isn't necessarily the world's best, the young woman behind this has done a beautiful job.  I'll probably get around to ordering the dead tree edition someday.

Anyway...

Poor Fiona's plight struck me as a wonderful scenario for Dead Inside, or something very much like it.  Maybe DI with a little Zorcerer of Zo for the dreamy effects.  A protagonist in search of that one perfect love!  A dreamscape of wonder and horror, with romance and love and all that stuff mixed in for good measure.

I'm feeling a bit sappy, yes.  :D

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Lost Luggage (F/F, VAN-BON but will consider NC...)

It just isn't poor Haruhi's year.  It was supposed to be her last carefree summer, one last girlish fling at a girls' only summer camp between graduation and starting college, and everything was kind of fun.  But then Mommy Dearest, she of the overbooked schedule and third husband, decided to go on another honeymoon and 'forgot' to come pick up her daughter...

So now the poor girl is stuck, temporarily in the custody if not tender mercies of her counselor(s), who may have wicked ideas about how to pass the intervening days!

(would like to play Haruhi)
(would be willing to consider NC, F/F/f...)

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

New system!

Talislanta (the Rasputin of Fantasy RPGs)  Which, as I've recently learned, is available for free download from talislanta dot com.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Updated and juggled.

In Nomine: Scorched joines Back for Seconds and Martial Arts Dojo as a kiss of death...   :P

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

One teensy edit to Trouble's description, as I wasn't clear enough: she's based on the old 1e AD&D Half-orc, not the big hulking brutish WotC version.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Two new sick and wrong anime-triggered ideas for the back burner, with no titles or ratings in mind yet.

1.  A little Evangelion perversion:  Asuka and Shinji have set up light housekeeping (and three guesses who's wearing the pants in that relationship!).  On their fifth anniversary, an old friend joins them as a permanent addition to the relationship...be it Rei or Hokari or Misato, poor Shinji's going to be getting a workout!

2.  I must confess I've a soft touch for Mercury/Jupiter matchups...or, worse, Mercury/Jupiter/Saturn matchups.  Hotaru deserves a nice relationship for all the crap she's been put through.  Something a bit WAFFy, a bit shojoai, a touch yuri.  An accidental three-way romance, perhaps...

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Update!

Kingdom Hearts project has been removed, as it's officially in testing...thanks to Lycan Queen, Bish, and Reiji.

Missus Robinson[/b]  (BON to NC, F/f)

Shy and chubby bookworm, home from college for the summer, finds herself lusting after the MILFtastic divorcee next door...who turns out to be a domme!  Mischief ensues, possibly including a would-be boyfriend coming to the rescue, or the ex-husband causing trouble, and there's always the problem of how to come out to the parents.

(Negotiable--I can play either character.)

Untitled 1[/b]  (VAN, f/f)  (officially coming off the back burner, here)

Utter bit of yuri fluff.  Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mercury.  Maybe with a (legal) Sailor Saturn for fun.  A cute couple and another lass in severe need of some sisterly TLC.  For a change, I'd keep it light.  Going for warm and romantic and cozy...  Canon?  Who cares?

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Update!  should have added this earlier.

JAGS Wonderland is on the want list...

In Memory of Bishrook

Muse

A modern fantasy... 

And I get to play Trouble? 

*Bows*  May I have the honor? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)