Kingdom Hearts: Eden Echo (BESM 3rd Edition Recruitment)

Started by Angie, January 22, 2016, 07:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Hello, exceptional friends! I have a love for the Big Eyes, Small Mouth system, and I also love the mad mad mash-up of Kingdom Hearts, so, why not shove them together? This is merely an interest check-to see if others are interested in running around in this world. Below, I shall detail the plot, and if  you find this idea tasty, post your interest!

An extra detail: This won't be like how KH usually is, with its "See the movie, play the movie!" type set up for the Disney worlds. Depending on the world, the movie will have either happened or is going to happen, and this plot is completely new.

(Oh, for those of you who don't know: Kingdom Hearts is a setting where Final Fantasy and Disney characters are mashed together. Most characters are confined to their worlds, but it is possible for Donald and Goofy to hang out with Cloud and Squall. And that's just the start)

The world of "Kingdom Hearts" is a splintered one, where a great fight over the Light lead to a near apocalypse. Ever since those days, the many splintered worlds have not once been touched by Darkness or Light. Heroes and villains still rise, as they always do, but the two great Powers have laid dormant.

Now, Darkness awakes, and begins a mad rampage to devour the world once more. In response, so too has Light awoken. Blessed by powers beyond their knowing, heroes and villains do battle for the fate of the worlds. The Darkness has unleashed its greatest weapons, the dark creatures known as the Heartless, born when a being gives up Hope and turns completely to the dark powers of the beyond. In response, the Light has bestowed a few heroes with the grand weapons known as "Keyblades", weapons capable of sealing worlds away beyond the reach of the Darkness. In the middle of this battle, mysterious entities known as "Nobodies" also emerge, seemingly born from the shells left behind when a Heartless is created.

The war has only just begun. Will you answer the call of the Light?

UPDATE: We have enough interest for me to make a game out of this. If you're interested, feel free to jump in!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

AndyZ

I have toyed with the idea of actually attempting to play a canon Elsa on this, but I never saw the sequel to Frozen.  Either way, though, I'm interested.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Angie

Quote from: AndyZ on January 22, 2016, 07:57:39 PM
I have toyed with the idea of actually attempting to play a canon Elsa on this, but I never saw the sequel to Frozen.  Either way, though, I'm interested.

I think you had the same idea last time I tried launching this, in which case, good to see you back!

AndyZ

I did ^_^ Glad to see this starting again.

In all likelihood, I'll make something original.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Yukina

*smiles at the sight of BESM 3rd* May I play an oc companion to the keyblade wielder (or another wielder if there's more than one)?

Angie

Of course! Keyblades will be a bit more numerous, so more then one keyblader is possible.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

BESM and Kingdom hearts, I know I'll love this. I could play Yuffers, but a futa keyblademaster would be awesome if I can find a nice design for her keyblademaster, armor and glider.

Assuming futa is allowed of course
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Angie

Do you think the Futa Queen would deny futanari in a play? Futa is allowed!

Yukina

bokotousamurai

Sweet, so then how is this gonna work? I'm assuming it's canon with artistic license?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Angie

Half canon, half not. The worlds will be there, and the characters all exist from all things Disney and FF, but the story is a completely new venture and OCs are totally allowed. And it is totally new because, to my knowledge, none of the games have involved Garland. Or Terra.

Everyone will get 300 points to build their characters.

Yukina

Just curious, what would we stat the keyblade around? A longsword (weapon lvl 3)?

bokotousamurai

Well then I'm calling the I'm-totally-certain-is-not-coveted-as-much-as I-covet-it jack-of-all-trades position, maybe as second in command of whatever rag tag assortment we get together. I like to her versatile.

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on January 22, 2016, 10:33:05 PM
Just curious, what would we stat the keyblade around? A longsword (weapon lvl 3)?

I would stat the Keyblade like any other weapon-stat it the way you want it.

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 22, 2016, 10:36:21 PM
Well then I'm calling the I'm-totally-certain-is-not-coveted-as-much-as I-covet-it jack-of-all-trades position, maybe as second in command of whatever rag tag assortment we get together. I like to her versatile.

Skill monkeys are loved.

Bear in mind, origin world will have some impact. Elsa will be surprised to see Radiant Garden when she sees it (by the way, Radiant Garden aka Hollow Bastion is where we're starting), and people would be surprised to see other worlds. I'm inclined to forgo Gummi Ships in favor of 'Portals of Light', similar to how the Organization moved around in KH2 but for the heroes instead.

Marie Reynolds

Hmm this has peeked my interest. Would this be more Original Character oriented or playing existing characters from respective final fantasy worlds?

Yukina

(If this character is a bit too much in ability, please tell me)

Miyoko Sasahara

137/300 Points

_Stats_ (100)
Body: 3
Mind: 4
Soul: 3

AVC: 3/4 with Blades
DCV: 3/4 With Blades
Health Points: 25
Shock Value: 6
Energy Points: 55
Damage Multiplier: 5/6 with Blades

_Attributes_ (32)
(2r/4p) Combat Technique (Judge Opponent, Weapons Encyclopedia)
(4r/8p) Inate Mana (Energy Bonus)
(4r/4p) Features (Speed-reading, Eidetic Memory, Futanari, Cute)
(1r/3p) Cure (Healing, Deplete -1)
(1r/3p) Know What You Forge 1 (Melee Attack: Blades)
(1r/3p) Know What You Forge 2 (Melee Defense: Blades)
(1r/4p) Know What You Forge 3 (Massive Damage: Blades)
(1r/0p) Haste (Special Movement: Fast, Deplete -1, Imbue -1)
(3p) Keyblade: Forge's Embrace (Weapon 3, Continuing 1)

_Skills_(8)
(1p/1r) Area Knowledge: Hollow Bastian
(2r/2r) Artisan: Metalworking
(1r/2p) Cultural Arts: Rare Object Appraisal, History, Liturature
(1r/1p) Etiquette: Lower Class
(1r/1p) Gaming: Gambling/Card Games
(1r/1p) Writing: Technical

_Defects_(-3)
(-1p) Girl Magnet
(-2p) Not So Tough

Angie

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on January 23, 2016, 07:17:00 AM
Hmm this has peeked my interest. Would this be more Original Character oriented or playing existing characters from respective final fantasy worlds?

A mix of both. Andy is going to be playing Elsa, and I'll be playing Terra Branford from FF6, and there will be a few canon Final Fantasy Villains that actually have an impact (like, say, Garland).

As for you Yugi, that is quite fine. Realize that Radiant Garden, or whatever world you're from, has had its own troubles to begin with outside of Heartless and Nobodies, so it's fine to start out with some ability already.

Yukina

Thank you for that, Angie. I was a bit worried for a second.

Angie

Added a comment about how we'll get away from the usual KH set up of "See the movie, play the movie!"-these plots are 100% unique, and depending on the world, the movie plot will either have already happened or is going to happen.

AndyZ

I haven't 100% decided yet honestly.  If I do go with Elsa, I imagine the heartless attack right around the time she built the castle. It'd allow for the most RP opportunity.

Fair warning for those with the Disney Princess kink that I don't see her as being very sexual.

With OC I have quite a few other ideas

Wolfy

I'd love to join in as a keyblade wielder...but I'm still too noobish at the BESM system. T-T

Angie

Quote from: Wolfy on January 23, 2016, 07:51:32 PM
I'd love to join in as a keyblade wielder...but I'm still too noobish at the BESM system. T-T

Not noobish enough to not join! Join if you like, and if you have troubles, I'm happy to help!

Marie Reynolds

Okay cool I have work and running pokemon event this weekend so Ill try and come up with some sort of a representative from Ivalice.

Wolfy

But I don't know how to build a character or anything. T-T