The Next Avatar

Started by apygoos, September 22, 2014, 12:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

Someone should make a base out of a lion turtle shell. Or should have. I mean it's a tragic loss, but what else could you possibly do with a shell the size of a city?

ZephySempai

Maybe our story's antagonist could live in one O_O

You're a genius!

apygoos

well as far as we know, the lion turtle aang saw was the last one
and this story is going to have many antagonist, because like i said, this will be a very long term story. i know Ash even hopes taht this goes long enough that we may even end up doing the /next/ avatar after mine as well, heh.

so if i understand Krad He's an airbender, but has not been with the airnomads either. If  our adventure is beginning in the southern water tribe, would Krad have wandered that far south? Also, some how the Dai Li always end up secondary antagonist..lol

for now I would assume spirits still run free. Korra never closed the portals off again, and i don't think there would be a reason for her to in the upcoming book. I am though hoping that Korra finds a way to reconnect with the past avatars. we know its not impossible because Aang ruined his connection to past lives too and some how it was restored [popular theory is it may have had something to do with Yang Chen's festival] Lion turtle's Arent something to be counted out though, there could be a couple others that still exist, much like the one Aang saw.

ZephySempai

Quote from: apygoos on October 02, 2014, 02:28:59 PM
well as far as we know, the lion turtle aang saw was the last one
and this story is going to have many antagonist, because like i said, this will be a very long term story. i know Ash even hopes taht this goes long enough that we may even end up doing the /next/ avatar after mine as well, heh.

so if i understand Krad He's an airbender, but has not been with the airnomads either. If  our adventure is beginning in the southern water tribe, would Krad have wandered that far south? Also, some how the Dai Li always end up secondary antagonist..lol

for now I would assume spirits still run free. Korra never closed the portals off again, and i don't think there would be a reason for her to in the upcoming book. I am though hoping that Korra finds a way to reconnect with the past avatars. we know its not impossible because Aang ruined his connection to past lives too and some how it was restored [popular theory is it may have had something to do with Yang Chen's festival] Lion turtle's Arent something to be counted out though, there could be a couple others that still exist, much like the one Aang saw.

Pretty much Krad never knew he was an Air Bender until it sorta happened. It's definitely possible that he would travel all the way south in an attempt to escape the Earth Kingdom. It also works out, if you decide to have your Avatar start learning Air Bending, that Krad could accompany you to the nomad temple out of curiosity. Yay for things working out!

[Dai Li are Avatar's Illuminato O_O]

Juggtacular

Lu Ten has a personal grudge against the Dai Li for how often they fucked with his family and their friends, lol.

apygoos

Quote from: ZephySempai on October 02, 2014, 02:39:28 PM
Pretty much Krad never knew he was an Air Bender until it sorta happened. It's definitely possible that he would travel all the way south in an attempt to escape the Earth Kingdom. It also works out, if you decide to have your Avatar start learning Air Bending, that Krad could accompany you to the nomad temple out of curiosity. Yay for things working out!

[Dai Li are Avatar's Illuminato O_O]
well, where our story begins, he will have just mastered, more or less, airbending, after six years of training and traveling with the air nomads. Air was his hardest element as it is his natural opposite, and teh way i see it, since he got firebending so easily, it would take that much longer to master, or at least be highly competent, in airbending before moving on to learn waterbending [where the story picks up], chiefly because to the common person, air and fire bending have somewhat simmmilar martial focuses, but air at its core is vastly different from firebending and even more to to his native earthbending

ZephySempai

Quote from: apygoos on October 02, 2014, 02:59:24 PM
well, where our story begins, he will have just mastered, more or less, airbending, after six years of training and traveling with the air nomads. Air was his hardest element as it is his natural opposite, and teh way i see it, since he got firebending so easily, it would take that much longer to master, or at least be highly competent, in airbending before moving on to learn waterbending [where the story picks up], chiefly because to the common person, air and fire bending have somewhat simmmilar martial focuses, but air at its core is vastly different from firebending and even more to to his native earthbending

*NodNod*

Okay, I gotcha. So he's got air down-pact and now he's starting to train his water bending. Okay.

apygoos

would he be meeting team avatar in the southern water tribe? or will he have joined on earlier than that?

ZephySempai

I think I'll have him meet you guys there :)

apygoos

now... i just need to make my sheet >.>
part of the problem is figuring out what his animal companion should be...

Saiyuri

We await your post fearless leader!  :P

How about some kind of hawk, or fox, or a badger?

Oo or how about a weasel!  ;D They're so cute and steal stuff! lol

apygoos

I've found my animal, but finding an Avatar is tricky...

Saiyuri

Aw! It's adorable and deadly?!
Love it!

apygoos

yus, man earth nation OCs need more love on deviant art lol.

Saiyuri

lol! I was just looking on there to help you! >w<

I totally agree!

Saiyuri

How about any of these?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

MaiMizzu

Quote from: apygoos on October 03, 2014, 01:45:46 PM
I've found my animal, but finding an Avatar is tricky...

I helped! Yay!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

apygoos

those Sai are ones in consideration
third one down looks cool but he just looks..so angry lol.

Juggtacular

I'd say he looks dutiful. Stoic...or like he's holding in a mean poo.

Saiyuri

LOL! As you stated Earth Bending males are hard to come by. I thought the third one looked cool.  :P

Angry poo face works too though.  ;D

apygoos

Quote from: Juggtacular on October 03, 2014, 02:50:44 PM
I'd say he looks dutiful. Stoic...or like he's holding in a mean poo.
no, this isnt Avatar Poo XD
overall though he looks a bit too old overall for 23. the other models though are decent ones, i just wish there was more, or at least one that reached out to me as "This is the Avatar."

Juggtacular

He doesn't look too old for 23 to me. Avatars have hard lives. But final decision is yours boss.

apygoos

Quote from: Juggtacular on October 03, 2014, 03:07:56 PM
He doesn't look too old for 23 to me. Avatars have hard lives. But final decision is yours boss.
maybe. at this rate it is going to be between one of those pictures becasue man, maybe after book 4 there will be more earth nation love
who's seen the episode by the by?

Saiyuri

Jugg and I both watched it!

"So many feels", as he so eloquently stated.

ZephySempai

So DeviantArt is the place to farm for OCs eh? Their secrets will soon be mine.