Rosario + Vampire universe

Started by zenpai, January 12, 2014, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Do you really need help there  >:).

But I second the motion none the less; more characters welcome.

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Antipaladin of Calista

I'm working on a female hydra character. Just trying to come up with a personality and history.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Zaer Darkwail

Well, not a hydra but nice lamia girl pic here;

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6gz5m9ok61rqsva4o1_500.jpg

Monster girls the multiple heads serve as a tail, not sure would you swing that way though;

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/222/4/f/hydra_by_pirateraider-d5ajqri.jpg

zenpai

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on January 29, 2014, 05:10:51 AM
I'm working on a female hydra character. Just trying to come up with a personality and history.
the hydra your thinking about was killed by Heracles. If that's the case your RPC would be Greek or some part Greek. The Asian version of a Hydra is the lamia. Maybe your half Asian and half Greek.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 29, 2014, 05:42:57 AM

Monster girls the multiple heads serve as a tail, not sure would you swing that way though;

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/222/4/f/hydra_by_pirateraider-d5ajqri.jpg

And alternatively, in the vein of Monster Girls, one could do Yamata no Orochi:

I just checked, and apparently it's eight lamias joined together symbiotically. :P
I remember encountering her/them in Monster Girl Quest, though. And le snakey boss only gets defeated with help from a new ability coupled with a power boost from Tamamo who turns up and vanishes.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Antipaladin of Calista

Quote from: zenpai on January 29, 2014, 09:15:14 AM
  the hydra your thinking about was killed by Heracles. If that's the case your RPC would be Greek or some part Greek. The Asian version of a Hydra is the lamia. Maybe your half Asian and half Greek.

I was thinking Half Asian and half Greek. Unless you'd prefer she was just Japanese. Then I'd just go with a lamia.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 29, 2014, 05:42:57 AM

The tails thing is pretty cool, but I'd prefer to go with the multiple heads. Though depending on how zenpai responds to what I said before I may be playing a lamia.

zenpai

Its up to you on her nationalty. This is just an idea but multiple heads. Could mean twins sisters in there human form. It's your choice.

Antipaladin of Calista

Name: Kaori Elisavet and Kaori (Ami) Elisavet
Sex: Female
Personally: While one might think two heads would give two stories, in Kaori's case they would be wrong. She can be very “to the point” and has a one track mind. She is tactful, cunning, deceptive, and fun.
Race: Hydra
Power: Venomous Healing
Ability active/ Passive: Spit Acid/Fast Healing (Regeneration)
weakness greater/ lesser: Cauterization of the neck /Fear of motor vehicles
History:
Kaori and Kaori? Yep, these twins have a lot in common from personality to looks, but whats the catch? “They” are really “She” and “She” is really a Hydra. So how did a descendant of the beast the plagued Heracles all the way in Greece end up at Yōkai Academy? It simple really, her father and mother. Her father provided the Japanese side while her mother, the Greek. So why are there two Kaori? Well having grown up in Greece and being accustomed to her home (Ύδρα a Saronic Island off the coast of Greece.) Due to laws prohibiting motor vehicles on the island, with the exception of garbage trucks, she never got quite accustom to said vehicles, and well, accidents happen.

Thanks to the hit she grew her second head which had a side effect. In her human disguise she now had a second her. A twin, a copy, reguardless of your phrasing there were two of her. At first they tried taking turns going places, but if they got too far apart it would hurt, like they were being ripped in half. Since they are one hydra they share a mind, (making them a pain to play card games against.) but they are also capable of indepentant decission making. This has led to a number of “instances”. Around this time her parents told her about the new school she would be going to and so she ended up at Yōkai Academy. While in the academy she took the normal classes, but spent the most of her time getting a better grasp of speaking her bilingual second language (Japanese) and became very interested in the new world of experiances that Japan had to offer. Her one complaint was the occasional in ability to see the stars, but that was mostly in cities.

Now she is living in one of the apartments and looking for a job. Either one that will hire a pair of “twins” or one that provides something interesting to do while they take turns doing the actual job.

zenpai

zenpai

I am look for A few antagonist. this race is made up for the sake of have a bad guy/girl

2 races
hunters : A race of human that cross the line. trading there humanity for power. the hunter from birth is injected with animal cells. which gives them the strength of four people (there size), they can heal from most fatal wounds (fatal to a normal human) , there Color blind. hunting monster is nothing more than a sport to them.

Healers: This is an odd race of human most of them don't know what they are. The healer is a naturally goes in to the health care field. They may or may not be the nicest people. If a healer were to bandage a wound it would heal faster than normal. There is a dark side to healers. There natural aura has a negative effect on monster & anyone with a more than 1/16 monsters blood in them. If a monster touches a healer nothing. monster can't ware clothing  a healer has warn, without breaking out in hives. Eating food made by a healer will cause food poisoning. Any medical action done by a healer on monster, will get worst if not fatal. healer can kill monsters without trying.
____
human groups

The Order: they Know monster exist and have no intent on the world knowing about them. by any means.

Silent Night: the secrete group that takes care of covering up incidents commuted with monster powers.

Izaya Orihara

Just so everyone knows, my internet is broken (other than on my phone), so I think I'll only be able to post on Saturday or Sunday, since it might be fixed at around that time.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

BloodThirsty

GM: How many paras per post, or is it free style?
Tether and tug on the ropes of lust,
my lips shall release a gasp of enjoyment,
while my teeth will sink down with greed,
leaving none for you.
My lips shall swallow all that's offered,
quenching my thirst for blood

zenpai

free style and it kind of died cause no antagonist sorry!  I am will to re try but I need to work out a better story. plus it was the first time I ever tried to make a rp.

zenpai

I am going to try to remake this story. Need but good and bad guys/girls.

zenpai

I want to try to reopen this story . Same rules as before

Sessha

Oh this might be interesting. I think I'll throw my hat back in this once more for the half-angel thing.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

MelisaArtemis

wrll my character is still raring to go :P

Zaer Darkwail

Same here, my char still ready to go.

Thrasius

I'm interested in this if you're still taking people.  :-)

zenpai

Yes its still open for people to join. Just fill out an app .

Thrasius

Alrighty, cool. I'll try to have something up here in a little bit but if I don't, expect something from me tomorrow sometime.

Thrasius

Upon second evaluation, I'm going to go ahead and withdraw my interest. At the moment, I dont think I could handle another game.

zenpai

Zeth

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on January 23, 2014, 05:45:45 PM
*Bump* We're in need of female characters. Since Yugishogun left, thats means I'm the only female character in this RP.

HELP ME!!!

Ah Ha! A cry for help! Ecchi powers activate!

Seriously, if you are still looking for female PCs, I'd like to join.