New Fableshore V2 [Urban Dark Fairy Tales] .::Need Players!::.

Started by Dhampyress, January 13, 2019, 02:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dhampyress on January 15, 2019, 09:21:45 PM
I think that sounds great then. I wouldn't have any concerns with a concept like that. Would you like me to reserve the character for you? :-)
Please ^•^
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

slytherindoctor

I would not be opposed to playing multiple characters. If it starts to take off and I could help inject more life into it. Sure. I don't know who else I'd pick up, but I'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I was also thinking, as far as Peter Pan's sexuality. I was thinking he'd probably be bisexual, but functionally asexual. As in, he's vaguely attracted to people, but doesn't really know what to do with it, what the feelings are, ect. And probably afraid of it. He probably ignores it most of the time. He's probably quite good at flirting with people, you know, for fun. But if someone were to actually tell him they were attracted to him or actually went into heavy heavy flirting or tried to kiss him he wouldn't know what to do with that and probably freak out a little bit and disappear quite quickly. Ala "What is a kiss?" Probably something that's just way way too heavy and serious for him and thus to be avoided. If that makes sense.

November Bleeds

Just a quick update! Pyress and I moved the Characters section to the second post. We've also added small summaries to our characters. These summaries exist to give everyone an idea of who our characters are ahead of time.

If you would like to also add a summary for your character for similar purposes, just let us know! Feel free to write one here or even PM Dhampyress with it so she can add it to your character in a spoiler.

Also please note, The Huntsman has been reserved for a player!

BlueEyedBard

Are the characters aware of the cataclysm to any extent?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Dhampyress

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on January 16, 2019, 01:21:50 AM
Are the characters aware of the cataclysm to any extent?

Yes, they very much are. However, the specific details of it reserved to be less explained. The common understanding is that everyone experienced it in the same way, within their own respective realms. Once I release the game information (should be either tomorrow or the following day) more information on some of the specifics will be provided for your OOC knowledge. The cataclysm is a potential subplot idea we planned to play with in the game, expanding on it through some of the ideas we have for the world.

November Bleeds

Hey everyone! Just to let you all know the second post on the thread has been adjusted. We've added a magic section for those who are curious of what magic may be like in this world. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!

3jackdaws

I'm definitely interested! I'll need a bit of time to think about my character, however. There are just so many possibilities.
Moloch whose hand has occupied so much fear! Moloch whose fingers are heavyweight iron! Moloch whose fists contain all that was wretchedly insane! Moloch whose daughter is a niece of the rat! Moloch whose life is a song against the burning of village houses! Moloch whose life we all die for! Moloch, fruit of all nightmares!

Dhampyress

Quote from: 3jackdaws on January 17, 2019, 06:20:24 PM
I'm definitely interested! I'll need a bit of time to think about my character, however. There are just so many possibilities.

Delighted to hear it. Looking most forward to what ideas you might come up with. ;)

Intimate Ink

If this goes through I would like to do a young, cocky Robin of Locksley and/or an Oberon.  I have a nice break coming up in about a week so might not get a sheet out until then if it passes interest check.  Here is hoping, though! 

Xurtan

Hm, color me intrigued as well. I'd probably be most interested in playing Jafar, possibly as some sort of drug (tonic?) dealer, or working with magical artifact trade. Cursed or otherwise. ;)

November Bleeds

Quote from: Intimate Ink on January 18, 2019, 04:13:58 PM
If this goes through I would like to do a young, cocky Robin of Locksley and/or an Oberon.  I have a nice break coming up in about a week so might not get a sheet out until then if it passes interest check.  Here is hoping, though!

Quote from: Xurtan on January 18, 2019, 04:17:08 PM
Hm, color me intrigued as well. I'd probably be most interested in playing Jafar, possibly as some sort of drug (tonic?) dealer, or working with magical artifact trade. Cursed or otherwise. ;)

So glad to have the interest of both of you! Dhampyress has marked them down! :D

Amarlo

I hate you both... -Glowers at Ink and Xurtan.-

Is Snow White taken? >>

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dhampyress

Quote from: Amarlo on January 18, 2019, 10:10:50 PM
I hate you both... -Glowers at Ink and Xurtan.-

Is Snow White taken? >>

Nope. But for you, I'll definitely reserve it.  ;D

Amarlo

Fantastic.  ;D If we're using faceclaims, I'd also love to reserve Felice Fawn, pretty please? -flutters lashes.-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

November Bleeds

Quote from: Amarlo on January 18, 2019, 11:02:03 PM
Fantastic.  ;D If we're using faceclaims, I'd also love to reserve Felice Fawn, pretty please? -flutters lashes.-

Most definitely! Thank you also for the reminder on this! We're going to update the list and add Face Claims as well momentarily :)

CurvyKitten

So many great writers already putting for interest.~eyes you all~  I feel like I can't resist! Have to think on a character though.

Intimate Ink

Ohhhh.  Amarlo and Curvy, too!!!!  Peeps!

Since it looks like face claims are being added, I would like to reserve Owen Devalk for Robin of Locksley and Oussama Guessoum for Oberon.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Intimate Ink on January 19, 2019, 07:01:20 AM
Ohhhh.  Amarlo and Curvy, too!!!!  Peeps!

Since it looks like face claims are being added, I would like to reserve Owen Devalk for Robin of Locksley and Oussama Guessoum for Oberon.

Face claims list has been updated!  :-)

@Curvy: Hey you. We'd love to have you in the game.

Xurtan

If we're doing face claims... I'd like to reserve Adam Ayash for Jafar.

lux89

*is lured in!* ;D

May I reserve Dustin McNeer for Rumpelstiltskin?

Dhampyress

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

November Bleeds

Hey everyone! We've been working pretty hard on the sidelines to get everything complete, Dhampyress especially as she is the mastermind of this wonderful story.

We've completed the Game Information, please review the information there for further understanding on how the game works. If anyone has any questions that are unable to be answered on there, feel free to ask either of us!

The Character Repository is also up! You can review some of our characters there. All will be completed soon.

With that said, you're all welcome to grab the character sheets here on the third post of the Interest Check. You're welcome to start working on your character sheets. Please sent them to the both of us upon completion before posting them via PM. Once we review them, we will give you the OK to post them on the Character Repository! :D

Amarlo

Oh oh. May I tentatively reserve Persephone? >> Is that allowed?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dhampyress

Quote from: Amarlo on January 19, 2019, 09:45:21 PM
Oh oh. May I tentatively reserve Persephone? >> Is that allowed?

Yeah. I think we'd be alright with that. We're a bit more cautious with some Mythology. We'll allow it though. Curious to see what you might come up with. Did you have a faceclaim for her?