A pair of futanari adventures (taken)

Started by pdragon, March 20, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdragon

Hello, I already have a regular request thread (which you can find here if you don't find either of these ideas particularly interesting but might want to see what else I have), but recently I've been in the mood for two very specific ideas in particular. Both of them are longer stories were I'd like to play a futanari character against a female (though I could be convinced to do these ideas as Futa x trap as well). You don't have to be a female player, I'm down to play with anyone, but that's the dynamic for the characters I'm looking for. I could also be convinced to play as the female/trap character and allow you to play the futa if you'd like, but these ideas are both pretty plot/lore heavy in a way that puts a lot of the "weight" on the person playing the futa. Given my schedule and how many games I'm currently in I'm only looking for one of each story, so if by any chance multiple people want to take me up on them I'll have to turn some of them down sorry (these stories are pretty niche though so I doubt it).

Anyways if either story piques your interest feel free to PM me. And here is just some basic info about me as a player

Experience/Writing Style: I've been RPing more or less constantly for about 10 years now. I consider myself to be a proficient writer, though I would say I excel more at concept and ideas than at technique, so a few spelling/grammatical errors may slip through from time to time. Typically I find the 2-5 paragraph range to be the most comfortable for posts, though mostly it depends on what I have to work with.

RP location: I pretty much stick to just forum rping. I tend to be in a lot of games at any given time, so its easier to keep it all contained within the site and in my bookmarks so I can keep them all organized. Rping via pms can sometimes just be too hard to follow and keep straight, and games off site are just a no in general. 

Post Frequency: On a good week I tend to post every 2 or 3 days, though depending on how busy things become IRL I may resort to checking in once a week instead. I try not go a full week without posting something, but sometimes things come up or motivation becomes low, apologies in advance for any inconveniences.

Pictures: I tend to prefer using anime/drawn pictures when rping, or just none at all is fine as well. I don't do real life pictures at all, because I find it weird to use an actual person's face when rping, especially in a more sexual context.

A Raging Demon (Modern Fantasy, NC-EX)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Heavily inspired by Devilman Crybaby and other action/horror anime

Set in modern day Japan, high school senior Mio Nakama is a beautiful, kind hearted, but pretty feeble and weak willed girl. She's average in most subjects and enjoys a small, but close knit group of friends, including a childhood friend who she's had a crush on for years. Things started to look up however when she finally built up the courage to confess her feelings to her friend, who somewhat awkwardly accepted her feelings. It was around that time that rumors of a secret underground party began circulating through the school, and the two decided to check it out as their first date. Unfortunately said party turned out to be just a cover for a cult's satanic ritual, with the party goers as the chosen sacrifices.

This was Mio's first introduction to the existence of demons, a mass summoning of evil spirits intending to possess the party goers and use them as their worldly vessels. Within seconds the party descended into chaos, with people morphing and deforming into demonic monstrosities, slaughtering everyone and everything around them. Mio was one of the unlucky targeted for possession, a rebellious demon known as Jubiel "Devourer of Kin", and was almost driven to kill her girlfriend in the process. However somehow the girl had managed to maintain her will and control over her body, turning her attacks on the other demons in a horrific display of power and violence, slaughtering them all before passing out returning to her human form.

However even after the possession has seemingly passed Mio was irreversibly changed, her body becoming tall, trimmed and toned, muscles rippling with previously unknown speed and power. Her attitude changed, becoming much more aggressive and dominant, especially towards her girlfriend. And perhaps most shocking of all she was now sporting a...distinctly more masculine addition, one that seemed to plague her with an insatiable hunger, both carnal and literal. She hadn't been possessed by a demon, she had somehow fused with it, gaining all it's power for her own, along with it's urge consume other demons to further increase her power. And it's because of this urge that she now finds herself fighting against the demons that infest the city night after night, trying to protect those close to her while finding a way to rid herself of the hunger.

As I said very heavily based on the new Devil Man series with a few changes. Similarly the plot will revolve around Mio and her girlfriend (YC) as they try to eek out some kind of normal life while constantly finding themselves hounded by demons. The girlfriend character could be just a normal human who Mio needs to protect, or she could turn out to have some kind of supernatural element of her own. In addition to the main two characters we'll be controlling various human npcs as well as the demons they encounter and do battle with.

Kinks/Smut level: Pretty high. I was thinking of putting this in the Extreme section, mostly due to the level of violence and combat, but the story will also include a lot of things like kidnapping and rape. A lot of the smut will be not just Mio and her girlfriend in their own intimate moments (with Mio becoming more aggressive and dominant the more she gives into her demonic side) but also have the demons regularly targeting YC as a way of getting to Mio. She'll often find herself being seduced or assaulted by other demons, mostly futas themselves, and a running plotline would be YC actually starting to enjoy being used and fucked by them. Kinks would include light-medium bondage, group sex, Non-con scenes, public scenes, excessive cum, cumplay, food play, anal, multiple penetration, oral of all kinds, and very light cuckolding elements.

picture inspiration
Mio pre-possession
Mio pre-possession
Mio post-possession
Mio post-possession
Mio post-possession NSFW
Demon form
Demon form
Demon form NSFW
Demon form NSFW

Riding a Milky Highway (Sci-Fi, Vanilla-NC)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Inspired by FLCL, Traveler's Guide, and other space faring adventures

A young woman finds herself toiling day after day in a boring, mundane world. Everyday is spent simply going through the motions, with no real excitement or adventure. That all changes when a "shooting star" crashes down outside her home, though what she finds inside the smoldering crater isn't a chunk of rock and metal, but instead a strange woman of alien origin. Instead of a flying saucer she rides upon a... junky looking moped? And is that a...guitar slung across her back? In the blink of an eye the girl's boring life is thrown into absolute chaos by this mysterious woman, circumstances finding her dragged along into her interstellar vagrancy. Now her days are spent riding across star ways and exploring strange, alien worlds, all while trying to piece together her place amongst it all.

My plan for this is to have it be a bit of a laid back, "down to earth" kind of sci-fi story. Our characters will be traveling to different worlds and getting into misadventures along the way, but it's more of a road trip than a space opera. There probably won't be any grand plot or goal tying everything together, and whenever they do encounter any sort of massive conflicts it'll be more as outsiders looking in, or getting themselves pulled into it and just working to get back out of it rather than resolve the actual problem. We'd each be playing our respective characters, as well as the various NPCs we'd meet along the way, with lots of room for world building and outlandishness.

Kinks/Smut level: Pretty open about this. I picture the alien girl being pretty open and having a pretty wide array of casual lovers that they'd encounter in their travels, so while the story can start building towards a romance the main duo's relationship would never be exclusive. So expect the occasional threesome or group sex. Otherwise I'm open to various kinks and don't feel that anything in particular needs to be in it, so it can be as crazy or vanilla as you'd like for the most part.

Traveler Image
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread