Come enter my Imagination... (F for F/Futa)

Started by Lady Quixote, January 19, 2012, 01:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Quixote

cleaned up some formatting yet again (but nothing major)...and added a Wapsi Square to possible group games, although there really isn't an idea there just a world

Matt

Lady Quixote

removed a couple of ideas and added "Sometime the Villain comes back"

Matt

Lady Quixote

added a fandom's section.  But as I mention, I am looking more for the worlds than to play any cannon characters myself.

Matt

Lady Quixote

updated adding back in Trapped in a video game

Matt

Lady Quixote

added Alien Mixup and Your mother's staying for how long?

Matt

Lady Quixote

Lady Quixote

not really a bump as I added the villains of pi delta kappa a few days ago...otherwise I'm not possitive I'm looking for a game but who know.

Have a great day.
Matt

Lady Quixote

bimph...looking for something heroine-ish (super or non) and cooperative-ish (both getting a chance to play the heroes and villains)

Matt

Lady Quixote

added Birth of a Futanari Villianess...could be easily added into another plot to create a larger story thread

Matt

Lady Quixote

added trapped in the internet based upon a story on Hentai Foundry.

Matt

Lady Quixote

I think I'm safe to bump this, most of my RPs are on a slower track right now.

Matt

Lady Quixote

added a new plot (infiltration) and changed up my opening a bit to talk about how I enjoy RPing games.

Matt

Lady Quixote

bump

Looking for something rather smutty right now involving a superheroine who is chasing down a serial rapist (lesbian/futanari), only to find out that she has powerful reality manipulating powers (mostly unknown to her as well) or who has a patron with those powers (like a female Mxyaptlk or other Goddess).

Lady Quixote

bump

once again still looking for a smutty adventure with a plot (thin or not).

Lady Quixote

Hi there,

So a few things kind of happened, I added a Trio of Superheroine ideas and began to move my profile here to be more inline with decisions I've begun to make over the last couple of months.  Namely that I'm a transgendered female who is interested in other women. 

That's one step down...many many more to go (though it helps to have not only a supportive girlfriend and a trans-brother who is also going through transitioning).

Marissa/Matt

Lady Quixote

added some new plots in Others, once again most of my plots are starters that can be added to one another to build/create a larger story.

As always I would love a superheroine RP, but I've been also craving a hentai filled Ah My Goddess (or Demoness) style story

Marissa

Lady Quixote

Lady Quixote

proxy

Would you be happy to take on a baldurs gate fandom RP

Lady Quixote

added Succubus Spa and Earning her Tail.

Marissa

Lady Quixote

added a +1 to Trio of Superheroine ideas...kind of always looking for a kinky lewd superheroine RP

Marissa

Lady Quixote

Lady Quixote

Lady Quixote

After a few really crappy months I think I'm ready to try and work out new plots and story lines.

I added The Detectives, which I think should be quite fun.

Marissa

Lady Quixote

bump

looking for partners for an adventure oriented RP...

Marissa